All Comments on 'Helping out a Brother'

by starsforlife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 15 years ago
Great descriptions, a good "quicky"

I like the descriptions here. It's a short build-up, but still very enjoyable. Of course, everyone involved is quite casual about some controversial stuff...adultery and incest. :D But, with a bit of suspension of disbelief, it's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicee!

Mom and Dad should cum out and join them...then tell them that they are brother and sister as well. Hope she wasn't on the pill. Incest is Best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Understanding parents

Nothing beats closeness in a family .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cheating

i love brother sister incest stories don't really like cheating stories

thetricky8000thetricky8000over 14 years ago
Oh wow!

Wow. I loved this story. I could almost picture myself as the brother. I could almost see this scene like it were a movie. The part where their parents saw them was hilarious. Two thumbs WAY up on that one. Only thing I didn't particularly like was the part where you reveal the brother was married. It would have been a bit hotter if he was single. Also, I'm not entirely sure what the parent's reactions were. Were they mad? Almost laughing? That would have been nice to know. But other than that, great story. Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On a side note of bacon-

The ending made me laugh.

Call_Me_RichCall_Me_Richover 13 years ago
what the fuck

one minute their parents have driven out to the lake house and will be gone for "days" then they magially teleport back home thanks to doctor who and his fuckin tardis to catch there kids fuckin like rabbits??????

SHIT ENDING!!!!!!!!!

longsmile2479longsmile2479almost 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. if there are any others I want to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous