All Comments on 'Helping Out A Friend'

by kingsize77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Good But

I'd like to see just once a friend that fucks a man's wife and the wife just tells the husband she wants a divorce and to be with his friend, rather than to deceive the friend and make a fool out of the husband, and a traitor to his friendship. Perhaps Steve was never his friend to start with.

Apparently the couple have no children, so splitting would not be a problem with this imaginary couple.

To me a more sensational conclusion would have been the couple splitting up, the friend marrying the cheating wife and then she is found to be cheating on him six months down the road, when a guy with a little better deal comes along.

She maybe even goes back to Steve when she finds out he has gotten a big promotion on his job, and will make twice as much money as before.

He meets Steve in a bar and presents his story to him one night over drinks. Steve tells him "what goes around, come around."

Gary

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good, but could be better....

Cum, with its sperm content, was not to be made to be sprayed over a naked body.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Here's a better title for the story

"Helping a Friend while betraying a Friend."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Friend & Slut Wife

The scores say an uncomfortable theme no matter how well its written - is not erotic - not sensual - not really entertaining except for a sick perverted mind - that could like this author created maritally unfair male bashing theme - Are you sick minded author?

Just a slut wife and husbands very good friend quietly demeaning and cuckolding him - how is this arousing to a non-sick mind author? If continued, will there be any marital consequence for her? Or will you portray him as a cuckolded wussie wimp and force him to raise her bastard babies, etc? How lovingly respectful that would be!!!

I sense you have a talent to write and could score better with a more erotic less sick theme - please think about it!! Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmm!

Let's see--they are together on the "couch." Then suddenly the couch changes into a "bed." ?? Then, he licks her "g" spot??? Too unrealistic.

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 19 years ago
I see that Any Mouse is at it again

To bad it's not man enough to leave a name so others could tell him their opinion of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous