Helping Out on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke grinned. Joss had fallen asleep with his dick in her mouth. He stopped jerking and twisting his two fingers inside her pulled out his dripping fingers and soon he was asleep. Luke was used to napping on Sundays. Fucking on Sundays was a real bonus and it delighted him to be engaged in it so leisurely. He thought he must be totally cooperative and submissive with Joss and she could be so happy with him she would marry him to keep him at her side to deliver everything she wanted. Yeah great. He'd make that a condition she sign over half of the ranch to him. This was the only way he could enter ranch ownership because the pay he received was pathetic.

Jack Strong arrived over next evening and Joss introduced the taller, pot-bellied man to the wiry Luke and both appeared delighted to have met. Jack said to Joss that Bella had sent him off to borrow the big square cake tin. He placed a bag of carrots on the table.

"Just dug," he said almost shyly as if waiting to be teased by the new guy who decided to say nothing.

"Part of Jack's attraction to his wife was he liked growing vegetables," Joss explained.

His wife? Luke thought he should establish he'd met Jack's wife.

"I met Mrs Strong when she called over here this morning."

"Yeah she was keen to get a look at you to see if you were suitable. Joss told us last evening she'd hired a guy who appeared clean and civil enough to live in the house with her in case she required protection. But Luke don't call my wife Mrs because she's likely to object rudely. Everyone including visiting kids call her Bella. Don't ask my why. She just has a thing about it."

Luke nodded and said it made him uncomfortable when people, even strangers, called him mister and Jack scratched under his chin and said it was the same with him.

Joss, who was fascinated by the almost delicacy of this conversation between guys who'd not immediately begun talking about cattle, or the weather or beer or sport, dug out the tin from low in the pantry and placed it on the table.

"Thanks for the tip Jack about naming," Luke said. "Bella seems warm and lovely. She'll be a good mother I reckon."

"Yeah. That's an odd comment coming from a guy who has only just been promoted to foreman."

"Well many ranches I've worked on have been small and I usually ate with the family and even slept in the house if there was no loft in the barn or a converted chicken house."

"Oh yeah. Well that can make a guy family-sensitive attempted to be lovely to everyone to ensure you were properly looked after."

"Yeah."

Both men grinned.

Luke explained to Joss, "If a guy keeps himself clean and helps around the house a bit he begins getting the choice bits of meat at the table and cookies bought to him and quite often the Missus decides he should shaft her. Sometimes it might be an older daughter who also decides to try out a man instead of the young jerks she runs with and then the rancher's sister or sister-in-law visits and goodness me."

"Omigod and here was I thinking we live in civilized America," Joss laughed and the men cackled with her.

She invited Jack to stay for coffee.

"Well I should be returning to my Sunday chores."

"Sit Jack and enjoy the moment."

"Oh okay. He sat and scratched under an armpit. "How long have you been working cattle Luke?"

"Since I could ride my first pony confidently when I was four and could obey orders."

"Jesus Luke you're a real cowboy."

Joss laughed and said, "You guys are going well to become close friends."

Both guys looked embarrassed.

She added, "But perhaps not that close."

They all laughed.

During Luke's first week on Sutton Ranch he'd settled into a routine. The guys began working for him well because he led by example and did everything efficiently and as they could see with purpose and that was the kind of leadership they respected, rather than having a woman sitting on a horse and telling them what to do and then cursing them whenever they failed to do anything her way.

Luke would go to bed at his usual time of 9:00 and after Joss went into her bedroom and he saw the light go out he'd go to her door and said something like, "Everything in here okay?" and she would either say, "Jump in beside me" or "Yes thanks, goodnight Luke" as a signal not tonight Luke.

He'd rise at 5:15 and shave, shower and dress for the day, make his bed properly and then make coffee and take a mug to Joss who would be awake and she would either say "Have a great day" or 'Get those clothes off and jump in."

Joss often sought sex twice a day and it didn't bother Luke they only did it when she was in the mood. For years he'd gone months without a fuck. He accepted his mother's long-ago delivered advice to stay away town girls because many were diseased. She meant the prostitutes. Um probably.

CHAPTER 2

Luke usually slept in on Saturday and Sunday mornings and on his second Saturday at the ranch the smell of cooking bacon awoke him. He jumped out of bed, stretched and pulled up the blind, already aware it was raining and the wind was howling.

He went out and he and Joss kissed lightly, like a brother and sister would, and neither of them allowed their hands to roam in the way dedicated lovers were likely do. That left him with the impression he was just there to be used. Well okay, guys need to fuck and they'd get it if they were patient. But of course today was different: there was something on the menu.

"Will Jack take the kids to town today?" he asked, looking at the mud-creating rain.

"Yes for sure. Sex is great on a rainy day. Are you anxious Jack?"

"No just nervous."

"That's the beauty about first time for most things Luke. Nerve ends are on edge. Yummy."

He understood that only too well. It was like arriving to begin a new job with the slate clean and all the senses open to new experiences.

Three hours later Bella arrived in a yellow Jeep Wrangler. Luke hurried out with an umbrella and Bella said "Thanks Jack and rammed her tongue into his mouth. He made a quick grab at her pussy but missed, ending up as little too high.

"Oooh keen are you Luke? I like that."

They hurried in out of the rain.

Luke watched the two women drop a hand casually to rub against one another's pussy as they kissed. That told him he was facing real competition.

"It's warmer in here on the day room rug," Joss said, hauling off her dress to expose all-white underwear: a half-cup bra, French-cut panties, and thigh hi stockings.

"Oooh darling," Bella said, licking her lips and dropping her skirt to reveal she was holding up blue stockings with a blue lace garter belt and the obvious trimmed bush indicated no panties. She removed her sweater and that revealed a matching blue bra that out of necessity looked very big and strong.

The women linked arms and stared at Luke.

He swallowed and removed his top.

"Omigod he still has a well-defined six-pack," Bella gurgled. "Now show my what I really want to see."

"O-m-i-g-o-d," Bella almost panted, running her tongue over her top lip. "Joss you really weren't exaggerating. Take off your watch Luke, we won't wish to be scratched when you are pawing us."

"Um what do you want me to do?"

"Everything," Bella sibilated with authority thus indicating she was the dominant woman.

"Bring that pecker over to us," she ordered, sinking down on to the rug and dragging the uncomplaining Joss with her.

Bella then emptied out her handbag and the approaching Luke saw a selection of butt plugs and vibrators, a long double-ended dildo, two tubes of lube and an array of condoms and for a moment through he was in a pharmacy.

Bella pulled his erection straight into her mouth and went, "Hmmmm."

Joss buried her face into Bella's groin.

For a moment Luke wished he were in a bar drinking beer with Jack but Bella squeezed his testicles and that got him back and focused.

Joss was mashed against Bella's vulva and Bella appeared attempting to blow him up like a balloon with his dick stuffed into her mouth and to become activated Luke chose to explore new territory. He began twisting a wet finger into Joss's butt, the nearest crevice to him and did so tentatively and when no objection rang out he began working it and found his finger disappearing with reasonable ease. That suggested where the double-ended dildo sometimes went.

The damn women kept entwined throughout so Luke took Joss anally but that was a short encounter because he was fired up and she was so tight that he streamed into the condom way too early, disappointing him. He resheathed and grabbed the flesh on the sides of Bella's fat ass and slid up her rectum, meeting little resistance and pushed in beyond the ring like a bat heading up a cave. He pigged out, sweating for almost a half hour, or so it seemed, before blowing his rocks.

Near-exhausted Luke rolled away and napped. When he refocused her only saw Bella, with her back against the base of the sofa and watching him. Joss was on the sofa, asleep, mouth open and wet with sweat.

Bella came over on her hands and knees and said, "Cunt fuck me. You are big enough for me to feel something."

That was an interesting comment, he thought.

Bella lay on her back and pulled a pillow under her head and pulling up her knees spread them, giving Luke who was closing in a great look at a gaping hole that probably had been stretched by Joss's hand. He came in between Bella's thighs and sitting on his heels pulled her towards him until the wet and reddened bald pussy was against his dick. Staring at him, she felt down and steered him in while he started at her big flopping tits covered in fresh light bite marks. Well those two women knew how to go each other fully off, he grinned, and Bella smiled knowingly back at him as he sank his hand into one of those tits.

They went at it for perhaps ninety-minutes. He came three times and Bella once she began squeezing his plunging dick experienced multiple orgasms and each time urged Luke to continue. Well there was nothing else he planned to do about the place except read and so he chose sex and continued on banging his warm, smiley and very friendly neighbor.

Joss woke up refreshed and watching the other two slowly grinding to an exhausted halt got up and made lunch. They all cleaned up and began eating just after 2:00.

Bella left soon after lunch to be home to greet her returning family.

"Do you want more sex?" Joss asked.

"Only if you want to," Luke yawned.

"Christ no, I'm off to bed."

Luke thought he'd been well and truly nailed. He wouldn't be surprised if he didn't feel the need to have sex ever again.

Well he did. Next night before dinner Joss pulled him down on to the dayroom carpet and began unbuttoning his pants.

Two weeks later Luke was returning back along the road after shifting some bulls when he heard a vehicle approaching and looking behind saw it was the yellow jeep.

"Hi."

"Hi Bella replied. "I've just been to town. The kids are at school and Jack is over at the Mulligan's helping to drench bulls. Want to lick pussy?"

"That's a real neighborly invitation," Luke said, shifting uneasily in the saddle.

"Tie your horse to the fence and jump in. Well go over to our hay barn over there."

She requested to be done in each hole so the lady got what she wanted.

They were back on the road and Luke had remounted his horse and was alongside the jeep saying goodbye when Jack came along, slowed and waved and continued on.

"Will that make him suspicious."

"Why we are only talking and he won't find me leaking semen because you used rubbers?"

"Yeah it was good you had those in your bag."

"I put them in two weeks ago thinking I might come across you somewhere. Jack will have no idea of what we have been doing."

"Yeah I suppose so. I'm getting a real liking for your big tits."

"Jack would like them much smaller."

"Fuck Jack."

Bella laughed and said she often did. "But I prefer you."

"Bye Bella," Luke said thoughtfully. He was thinking if only there was some way he could get rid of Jack permanently. He could then marry Bella and have a ranch twice the size of Joss's. But then if Jack died in a mysterious accident Bella could become suspicious and that might turn her off Luke. Damn, he'd have to attempt to tie the knot with Joss.

A month later the three of them were engaged in their second hot tryst when Jack burst in carrying a rifle.

"So you fuckers, I've been suspicious about you three."

The women yelled.

Jack didn't say how he'd come to be there and where were the children and no one asked.

He'd come in and found Joss fisting his wife and Luke taking Joss from behind with a finger up her butt as well.

Luke, Joss and Bella, who were nude, pulled apart and looked as guilty as sin.

Jack looked at Luke and told him to stand.

"You have ten minutes to pack and get the hell out of here. If you delay or try anything I'll but a bullet into those big balls of yours."

"If you wonder what the cock of a real man is like Jack why don't you take a good look of what Luke carries?"

Luke stopped in his tracks and looked about ready to yell to Bell to shut her mouth but Jack beat him to it.

"Shut up Bella. Carry on like that and I'll put a bullet through your cunt and you'll not have to worry about cock size again."

Bella began crying and was ignored.

Joss offered to make coffee.

"Good idea, but first find enough money to pay off Like. You wait here Luke till she comes back. I don't want you two conniving to get the drop on me. And don't dress Joss. If you and Bella do what you're told you'll have no problem from me."

Joss returned with a wad of money and said it included a big bonus to keep his mouth shut and never to return. "You take this money and that's you promising you'll never return. Jack is in control here now."

"Right I accept," Luke said, taking the money and tensed when Jack leered and said good boy.

Luke went off and packed, not that there was much to pack. He looked at the key to the gun cabinet down at the barn and thought about grabbing the Winchester and coming back and killing Jack. But then what? He decided even if he took the rifle off Jack and clubbed him to teach him a lesson not to meddle would things remain the same himself and the two women? Luke decided no it was best to move on find a new ranch to work at where there were women to fuck.

He came out and found the others were seated at the table drinking coffee. The two women were still nude.

"Well I'm off. May I kiss the women goodbye?"

"Yeah I don't see why not but kiss Bella on the cheek as if she were a respectable woman." Jack said, standing and moving back with the rifle in case Luke attempted to lunge at him. "You know you and I could have become real pals."

Luke ignored Jack and kissed Bella lightly. He kissed Joss sweetly and she said, "We've fouled up what might have been Luke. I blame myself."

"What and I didn't share responsible? Get real baby. Goodbye."

Joss began weeping Bella moved in to comfort her.

When they could no longer hear Luke's vehicle Jack tossed the keys to his vehicle to Joss. "Go over to our house staying nude and bring back the strap-on that's on the left hand end of the top shelf in our bedroom. I'll not be harming either of you women but you must understand I'm in charge now. There's no one at home; the kids are in town playing with the McKenzie kids."

"I'd like to wear clothes."

"Joss you'll not be harmed or punished providing you remain cooperative. Off you go."

She returned fifteen minutes later carrying the strap-on and remained nude.

"God that was a humiliating experience."

"It was meant to be. And while you were away Bella was telling me how you two first came to start licking each other's pussy."

Joss said dully, "Well all I can say Jack it has always been fun for me. Bella really loves having sex."

"Well I don't intend to stop you two having it off with each other," Jack said smiling and putting down his rifle. "I intend also joining in and while I have a small dick I still shoot plenty of cum and intend enjoying seeing you swallow my cum Joss. By the way this gun isn't loaded. I was scared if what I saw disgusted me I might start shooting up the place and everyone in it."

"I thought as much," Bella sighed. "Good thinking and obviously you weren't disgusted."

"No baby. It rather excited me," Jack said and started removing his clothes. "Here's what we'll do, round one. Joss you suck the cum out of me and you my darling wife put on the strap on and butt-fuck Joss. I'm really looking forward to we three combining ideas to really rack up the fun we can have together. We have years of energetic sex action ahead of us."

* * *

Luke decided to really push on and get out of Oklahoma in case he was tempted to go back and rifle-whip Jack the interfering butthead. The farther away he was the less likely he would feel like trekking back. He reminded himself it could never be the same again. He was miffed that Joss had not pleaded him to stay and or made any attempt to sort it out with Jack.

Driving through Las Animas County heading towards the town of Aguilar where he'd visited previously and intended staying the night, Luke passed a sign, braked and backed back to read it:

'URGENT. Two ranch hands wanted. Call Lucy Robbins asp.'

He called the number provided and the woman identifying herself as Rene Robbins directed him to the property up a nearby side road. Two women, one a little over thirty and one a little under thirty in Luke's usually accurate estimation, came out to greet him.

The welcome was a little reserved and he was invited in for coffee.

"Why are you applying for a position here?" Rene asked.

"Because I'm slowly working my way back to my home state of Wyoming."

"Why?"

"Please allow me to ask the questions Rene," said her older sister. "Mister that reply doesn't explain why you're here."

"I was heading for Aguilar and saw your notice on the highway. The way these questions are going doesn't sound you are urgently requiring ranch hands."

"But we are," they said in unison and looking close to panic.

Luke stroked his chin and they watched anxiously.

"Tell me about it Lucy."

"Two days ago we caught our younger brother having sex with our ranch hand."

"Well ranch hands need sex like everyone else."

"But you don't understand," Lucy said, looking Luke straight in the eye. "We were disgusted, never before having seen two guys behaving like that. Rene waited until the guy pulled out of our brother's ass and then whacked Johnny with a shovel and I fired him. Our brother was mad with us and packed and went off to meet up with that disgusting Johnny. When we hired him he said nothing about being gay."

Luke played that scene through in his mind and had to struggle to keep a straight face.

"Well if you hire me to run your ranch you won't have a problem with me if your brother returns home. I only fuck women."

Rene snorted, "What a disgusting thing to say to us."

He sister said, "Shut up Rene, I like what I hear."

Luke said he'd go outside by his truck and wait for the sisters to discuss the situation.

Lucy asked did he have any references.

Luke pulled a bunch of papers held by a rubber band from the inside pocket of his jacket and handed them to her.

"Do these include a reference from your last rancher?" she asked.

"Nope."

Rene pounced and asked, "Why was that?"

"My female rancher was fisting her female friend and I was taking my rancher from behind with a finger up her ass when the friend's husband came in with a rifle and I was order to get out of the county in a hurry and that's what I did."

"How obscenely disgusting," Rene said a little half-heartedly, looking for a bulge in Luke's jeans while her sister said how fascinating.