Helping Out on the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was barely out the door Rene appeared and called, "You're hired. My sister wishes you to convince me there can be another big dimension to sister-on-sister sex. We have decided you must live in the house."

"Well if you two cooperate fully the sex will be real good and if one of your works on the ranch with me I'm sure we'll get by with need to only hire help at peak times or for heavy work. Your two get warmed up on the lounge carpet while I rush down to the highway and pull out your help wanted sign. I reckon with my seven and a half inches and big balls you girls are about to get a new attitude towards open sex."

"How disgusting," Rene giggled. "Hurry back please."

Luke raced down to the highway wondering how the hell could he be so lucky finding ranches with women who were in such need of attention from a man whatever the size of dick. He almost failed to take the last bend to the highway because he was imagining walking toward the sisters' raised nude butts displayed dripping pussies.

"Oh boy," he puffed. He was so eager to teach the apparent naïve Rene with her plump little tits everything she needed to know about male-female and male-female-female sex and mused her doe-eyed sister gave the impression of being capable of going at it for hours.

Luke rammed the notice, jumped out to pick up the bits, threw them into the tray and went back onto the side road in a wide slide in his haste to get back to those sisters who needed a ranch hand who worked more than cattle.

THE END