All Comments on 'Helping the Elderly Ch. 02'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better and Better

Love the extra details about the slutty cloths and nail polish. Harry needs to start treating Tracy roughly and keep demanding more and more from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow, this story has got lot of potential and i can't yet wait to read next chapter, because i know it will be fantastic like these 2. you're incredible, your descriptions in Tracy transformation are unmatched and i like very much the connection between Tracy and harry sex with Tracy needing to see porn videos on Herry's pc to learn more and more of sex (and so we know that next time tracy will try threesome and analsex).

I'm not a fan of cuckolding, but i must admit in this case it's a good solution.

If i can suggest a scene for a future chapter, it could be good seeing Tracy approaching with Herry's sons (she could think they are younger than the father and so she could fuck them more often than once per day).

But it's only my idea, so keep on going with your project, but please....write sooner another chapter because this is the most beautiful story i read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super!!!!

A super follow-up to the story. I really enjoy the developing submissive aspect to Tracy's interaction with Harry.

And, Jim's growing fascination with I/R porn is interesting. If he becomes a true cuckold, he may want to arrange a second marriage for Tracy. Her in a bride's dress, Harry in a black tux., Roger as a best man and Jim performing the ceremony.?

Finally, many thanks for posting in such a timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

You are doing a great job with this story. I like the contrast between Harry and Roger. Play up how ugly roger is and a little public humiliation is always good. Nothing too extreme just a little bit at the mall or grocery store in one of her sexy outfits.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 7 years ago
Loving it

Such a dirty and tremendously sexy story. Nicely paced too...delicious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff!

Not too keen on Roger's particiation, though.

But I can't wait to read about little cuck Jim's reaction when he sees how a real man is able to please his trophy wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exploitation

Love the pool scenes and her reaction to Roger!!!

Even better than the first installation.

Keep up the good work!

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 7 years ago
Totally 100 percent awesome !

Keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot!

Great story and great writing. I love the way her husband is trying to make his wife a slutty black cock whore. I hope the pacing continues and eventually Tracy gets ger wish of being gangbanged by black cocks. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent job

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous continuation from the 1st installment!

With once again keeping the reader chuckling at the humor, as the husband tries to figure out how in the world he can persuade the wife to do what she is already doing!

In summary: Very HOT, very well written, and we await Chapter 03 quite eagerly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LET'S SCREAM: CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3!

This story is very good, i like very much development that Tracy&Harry story is getting. I wonder if Harry is succeeding to have two hard on per day or he is sharing his slut with Roger. But the real problem is how Jim could realize his cuckolding dream, without loosing his wife and at the same time how Tracy is doing her therapy without being seen by Jim's webcam (in first chapter he was angry for her visiting to Harry).

And most of all: how Jim is justifying his regretting sex with his wife?

I think our hero Cockhole has got lots of material for his next chapter and by the way: can you write it before any other work??? this story is receiving so much approvals that you MUST give us more sugar.....PLEEEEEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

absolutely my favourite story, both about characters' development and involving future prospect.

However, waiting for another update, i need to say that i disapprove (don't be mad) two things in this 2nd ch.:

1) story length - 3pages instead of 5 of ch.1 - because the longer is a story more the reader gets into it;

2) less attention to reality - i mean a midseventy man couldn't have hard on so often as Herry and he's keeping on taking viagra pills so he could have a stroke.

I know this is a fantastic story, but just because it's a beautiful story, it could be interesting seeing Tracy transformation through elderly into submissive slut for black cock, adult but much younger than Herry, without loosing attention for her primal attitude that is Herry's cock.

Apart from this, could you give us ana nticipation about what you're writing for your next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it!

I love the transformation of Tracy to a slut! hope she continues to talk dirty like when she called him daddy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

This newly formed series is fantastic. Love stories about a hot white woman giving herself to old black men. Outstanding job. Please keep writing and if you're looking for any inspiration, feel free to check out the "Kristen Gets Blacked" series and anything by the LeasaJ. Very similar, extremely hot stories. Looking forward to Chapter III!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INTERVIEW TO COCKHOLE

dear gentlemen, we're on air with our hero, Cockhole, writer of an interracial story surely with lots of success: helping the elderly.

our fans want to know when they are reading a new chapter because they're missing very much Tracy's slut transformation.

What can you say to all of your fans mr Cockhole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHEW......

LOVED IT....need more. Please.

catt

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
More top quality smut.

Tracy is developing into everything your readers hoped for. Good job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

any new about III chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep them cumming

This has the makings of a great series. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife

I would love to see my 62 yr old wife service a 8-10 inch thick black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
curiosity

sorry to ask you, but have you ever thought to illustrate this story into a comic version?

rclinkrclinkover 7 years ago
Next Chapter

Please tell me the next chapter is not far away..... Great Job

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter III

I am working on Chapter III now. I work on it a little each day.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
timing

cockhole, you are welcome: reading this story is always a pleasure.

the question now is: when do you think to post part III ???

is next tuesday a reasonable timing for posting it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love part 1and 2

This storie is really hot, love how it evovle, cant wait for part 3, this get me horny reading and wish I had a black cock to satisfy me

TavarasscTavarasscover 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to hear about part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
congratulations

you made a great work! i can't wait to read III chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot and made me horny

I found myself on edge as this progressed and I found myself fingering my sopping wet pussy as it evolved from stroking to sucking to intercourse. I had a number of orgasms just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well well

so Cockhole now you're a cummoner writer, if you can give orgasm to your readers.

but can you tell when we can read another fantastic chapter or do you think to keep like a secret? we're waiting for new chapter, don't be too late...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue

One of the most erotic tales in this genre. Cant' wait for the next part; so many options, all of them completely erotic! Thx!

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
No Secrets

Thanks for reading my story. I am keeping no secrets. I am a very busy person and I write a little every day. Right now, "Helping the Elderly Ch. III" has about 9,000 words to it and I am about 2/3 the way through with where I want to be when I upload it. I am not working on my other stories so rest assured that I am taking your comments to heart and I am actively working on it. As a reader of erotica, I can recall more than a few authors that have pissed me off by not writing a second or third part to a story, so I know what it's like to wait for parts to be written. Thanks for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly well written

You are an excellent writer, these stories are the best I've read in a long while. Keep up the good work, cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so good

it's important reading that you're 2/3 way through new chapter III, because we can have an idea of waiting for. It doesn't care how long do we wait, but it's important new chapter describes as much as possible Tracy transformation and then Jim cuckolding, above all because i think this chapter shows a break between old Tracy and new one (slut and totally submissive not only to Harry, but also to every black man Harry ordered her to fuck). I'm curious to see how can Jim become a cuckold without being depressed or bothered and most of all how can he reach his purpouse to see her wife fucking a black elderly in front of him. Maybe there could be anal scene and threesome (with Roger), but we can say: have a good work and don't elt us to wait for too long!

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 7 years ago
More please!

Please post chapter 3 as soon as possible

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is uploaded and awaiting approval.

BrookelleBrookelleover 6 years ago
Hot

So hot. Can't imaahine what this would be like.

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

Just the best!

sandra914sandra914almost 6 years ago

Can anyone be so niave. ? Lol

But I don't care it is an excellent story line,

I'm enjoying it emensly 😉

rushkidrushkidabout 4 years ago
Good story

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantasy

Love your interracial stories. I am very shy, so during my youger years was too shy to approach white women for sex. Now, I just fantasize through interracial sex stories or videos. You are a very good writer. I am playing with myself now as I read your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous