All Comments on 'Helping the Elderly Ch. 03'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Tracy has certainly become busy in this Chapter!! A gangbang and then an unexpected encounter at Night Skins. Excellent reading and worthy of several more Chapters. It's interesting that Tracy has apparently agreed to start seeing Wallace now that Harry has slowed down. This has lots of potential, as Wallace is presented as being more possessive than Harry. Possessive leads to more demanding, leads to ??

It might be interesting to explore the notion of pregnancy in Tracy's adventures. I wonder how Jim might react to the idea, and in embracing the concept of being a cuckold, he may well encourage the concept.

All in all, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved how she serviced the men but her encounter with Bruce was too cliche for my liking haha.

I already love Wallace, specially how he dominates her. I'm sure he'll talk dirty to her once they're alone and being watched by Jim ;)

I hope when it is time for Wallace to take her ass he won't just decide to shove it in there. I want her to think about anal and fantasize about it. Get herself ready to have anal.

rclinkrclinkover 7 years ago
More please

Another great chapter lets get the next one out soooon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Let's not be so long before the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job

The story was fine. Keep writing and progressing your writing is really intresting so far and i cant wait to read more.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story, keep it going

I like your story, very believable. I love black cock. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shaired wfe

love your story. we are a submissive couple.my wifes bull shairs her with friends,

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

She needs a good fucking now. More please love the story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

this story has got lots of potential for next development.

first of all, thanks to cockhole because he can instill to the reader his ability in writing and every scene is a continuous development of emotions.

this III chapter is important because we understand that Tracy wants to play with new reality of his husband (cuckold) without loosing Harry, but at the same time, across gangbang, we can argue in future scenes Wallace is going to be new lover, who will find out in Tracy a perfect slut for his sexual desires. I don't know how Harry is living with a new lover around Tracy (and above all younger than him), but in my opinion Harry has an important rule in next chapter, because he needs to have analfuck with Tracy again. I like very much Wallace character because he's young (so he can fuck more often than Harry in the same day) and because he could fuck Tracy at her house with the excuse to work (in order to have a better patio or a bigger swimming pool maybe).

What i dislike so much is the fact we have to wait almost two weeks to have a new chapter wrote, but we are waiting for this event anxiously

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotica Plus

Great erotica & very well written-- love how the transition of Tracy from sweet innocent to submissive slut is going; can't wait to see how she progresses and how far she goes & more submissive she becomes-- more new dress/ outfits; hairstyle changes to become a blond bimbo or tattoos; nipple rings, etc.?

The story concept and how constructed has many layers to think about and all of the characters bring a lot to making the story line build and it's building perfectly!

Well done -- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh no the freaking gang bang

I am a black man most black guys are not sharing the pussy.too many great stories are ruined with the gang bang or taking white wife to black club in the ghetto stuff. most guys are scared it is some kind of set up or fear disease

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dont let harry out...

pls don't let harry out in the picture...his the one who make this story great...so we can see the traci who cares a lot.."helping this old horny man"...PART 4 PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another well done episode in this awesome HOT series!

Latest installment definitely worth waiting for! ... And all the scheming!

* husband trying to figure out how to get white wife blacked

* old black man trying to figure out how to get her blacked

* SHE manipulating both of them -- so she can get blacked!

And the story keeps evolving in a way that keeps each episode completely fresh!!! (OK, a little thrown off by Bruce - but, whatever.)

Keep 'em coming! :)

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Super fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Hot

Excellent story line great writing and development of the story. Love the way you are having Tracy progress in becoming this slut. Ready to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No to Wallace!

Tracy's too much woman for one man, even someone like Wallace. I find it hard to believe that Harry would just hand her over like that when all needs is some "backup". Is there something going on between Wallace and Harry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wallace and new lifestyle

I'm very glad to see that, other than Harry, there's also a younger man ready to fuck Tracy and keep on her transformation form boring housewife into a horny slut for black cock.

I hope that Wallace will give more than a single fuck in a day to Tracy, but most of all i hope he will give her first analfuck to introduce then into double penetration (with Harry obviously).

Anyway i can't wait to see next chapter, because i know that Cockhole has got lots of plans to make us very glad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I like that Tracy is basically a sweet girl who just happens to have had her sexuality awaken by chance in an unusual situation. I hope she retains her sweetness and doesn't become a crass, pierced piece of garbage.

I'd also not like to see her become Wallace's exclusive property and it's refreshing to see her also enjoying white men She should let all of Harry's friends have her from time to time and I hope she and Jim eventually enjoy this together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
new chapter 4

Hi, Cockhole, any new about new chapter 4 for this fantastic story?

i'm looking for new installment and i'm very curious to see where Tracy sluttish development could arrive now and i can argue Wallace has got an important rule.

Write for your fans, only to know what are you writing.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Working On Chapter 4

Thank you for reading. I am working on a few projects presently. I am not a full-time writer, so my stories take longer to finish than I would like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
any news?

Hi cockhole, i was wondering if you had any news about your next work to publish.

It's been a long time since i read a new story of you, but most of all i'm very worry for the progress of this fantastic story.

Can you give an asnwer sooner, please? Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait!

Absolutely love this series! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's time......

It's time for your next chapter.... if there's any doubt, just have a look at the recent comments from your many fans.... enough, already!! Waiting for the next chapter is wearing thin....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When?

Chapter 4,5,6.........?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 4: any chance sooner?

Hi Cockhole and merry Christmas!

I was wondering if it were any chance to have a chapter 4 for this fantastic story sooner, because me and lots of your fans have been waiting for this event for a long time and since we had no news from you, it could be great having some news from you.

Waiting for your answer, lots of wishes

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading my stories. I am still writing a Helping the Elderly Part 4 and it is going well. I tend to rotate my writing time from one project to the next, so sometimes this means I do not update stories as often as many might like. I need to keep motivated and this is one way that I do this. A revision of another one of my stories, Checking on the Neighbors Part 1 and a new, Checking on the Neighbors Part 2 are waiting to post now. These should post any day. Thank you!

Cockhole

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny Old Black Men

Love the idea of her servicing these horny old black guys, can't wait till they start fucking her and filling her with their black seed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Harry's friends

I love this series. Great build up without rushing through things too quickly. I just think in keeping with the age difference of Harry and Tracy, I would have liked just Roger and Jerome as the only additional friends of Harry. The slightly younger Wallace, not to my liking. Just my opinion. Love the series none the less and looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please tell me there is more coming soon

AfricanWarriorAfricanWarriorover 7 years ago
Love it

Love your writing, haven't heard from you in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding writer and excellent development of story

Completely enjoyed this story line. One of the very best on this sight Excellence without peer. Cannot wait for more on Tracy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Elderly 4

I'm writing only to know if you've a project for a chapter 4 of this fantastic and intense story, but most of all to know if you can say when do you think to update.

I'd appreciate very much your answer.

thanks and great work

Raveneye50Raveneye50about 7 years ago
More

Stories are great, please tell what else Tracy will do to please, Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
hot

maggie loves this story and tells me she would like to do this! great series more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for update list......

I'm so happy part 4 of this series is on the way and I love the update list! So many of those upcoming stories intrigue me, like Mistext and the revision of New Janitor! You're gonna make 2017 very wet for me, keep up the excellent work and thank you! -- Adriana

CockholeCockholeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Helping the Elderly Ch. 4

I just uploaded "Helping the Elderly Ch. 4." It is awaiting Literotica approval.

Thanks for reading!

CH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch4

Is it still pending??

dutch_master021dutch_master021over 4 years ago

These interracial series you have written are incredible..!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

What an abundance of sexual energy, oversized and enthusiastic sex organs a lot of fun

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

This is the most amazing stories I've ever read sense I started erotic stories

I urge you to keep writing .Cockold is the only one I've read so far but I promise I will read ever story you have

written but I hope you come up with more l know I might be out of line but I love to see Tracy or who ever was the model. While reading this story been masturbating while reading in the shower laying in bed very stimulating

Story

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Best cockold stories ever written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
5385 Followers
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES