All Comments on 'Helpless in the Woods Ch. 04'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Raped by your friend as well as a stranger.

You really need to tag the noncon/reluctance of this. Just having it in a consensual catagory is iffy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS IS RAPE

Some men think that when a female says NO it means yes. Men also think and believe a female will like anything done to them sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Safe words needed.

I really like this story. As a sub in BDSM, sometimes no does mean yes. Having caution and safe words in this piece would make the girls, mostly Judy, feel better. If it the first time submitting, you are scared and will say no to things that you are unsure of. Just adding the words in would make it more realistic. But I do enjoy this story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Michael!?!??

"No! Please, Michel," When did Matt change his name to Michael? And just like so many other writers on here, you leave the story hanging!!! Grrrrrrr I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTAF!

THATS NOT BDSM ITS FUCKING RAPE AND TORTURE LOSER.

You really fucked up by forcing Judy earlier in the story it’s been abusive arsehole rapist since then. I’d expect her to dump Susan when they reach civilisation, they were supposed to be in a loving relationship how the fuck is she supposed to trust her after this shit?

The sad fact is that this could easily have been a really sexy story if it had been consensual. At this point you have a traumatised confused lesbian being abused by two fucking losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Previous commentator is an PC idiot

The previous commentator would only be happy with this story if the two women had immediately caved in the guys skull with a rock, stolen his gear, and found a female park ranger to introduce to their bdsm lesbian lifestyle. Would they have been as judgmental if this story only involved three women? Judy was a top and had previously done all these things to Susan. Judy had a bad experience with her ONLY previous male encounter. Anyone with real knowledge understands that bdsm is based not only on seduction, but building trust. There was no rape involved here, just an expansion of sexual boundaries. Great story ( rating reflects this ) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story has promise...

I see you stopped at this chapter but there was another 2 weeks or so before they would get back to civilization. There are several directions this story could take. For instance, they could go through the 2 weeks exploring each others ants and limits. They could meet one or more tampers and explore various senarios with them. A park ranger may find them and join in or put a stop to what they're doing. They could face a wild bear or wolves and become closer as a result of that encounter.

Maybe it is time to continue this saga, regardless of which way it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous