All Comments on 'Helpless Sins Ch. 02'

by charlene_silvermist

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
I love the well laid-out story.

I like the characters, the plot and sense of setting (winter in New York sounds so good during a scorching Texas summer, though I gotta admit running in -10 even with a drysuit makes me shiver)

Anyhow, I'd love to see what happens after the week of thinking it over....

rafman188rafman188over 12 years ago
Definitely a favourite!

So often, the second chapter of a story fails to match the quality of the first. Not in this case.

The intensity of Charlene's emotions are so real, the READER begins to feel them also. Was the author feeling them herself? I wonder.

The next chapter can't come soon enough.

5/5 (Still worthy of a 10)

mentalmanmentalmanover 12 years ago
Unbelievable...

... talent, that is! I am SO glad you continued the story. I echo the thoughts of rafman, very realistic. I love the emotional depth and the palpable, raw earthiness. Great mix of light and dark. Hell, words fail me. I am certainly not a a writer, but YOU, dear Charlene are a wordsmith.

Can't wait for much much more of your treasures. Thank you for sharing your gift

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
Not dissappointed.......

in the least. I have been looking forward to you continuing this one and it was one of the hottest reads ever. Can't wait to see what happens when David gets home. Your characters are believable and well developed. The situation is also believable and it greatly adds to the sexual tension. Maybe you can work Sam more into the story or give her one of her own. Kinda like her. thank you for a wonderful time and I'll be here at the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
"Bravo" Isn't Good Enough!

Without a doubt one of the best portraits of mother/son lovemaking I've ever been priveleged to read. You don't have talent, Charlene...you have a gift - a God-given gift for writing. So looking forward to the next!

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

This is a wonderful story, you did an outstanding job, hope you keep your series going it's very enjoyable to read and your characters are interesting. Thanks for your time and effort for such a great story.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Splendid!

splen·did (splndd)

adj.

1. Brilliant with light or color; radiant.

2. Imposing by reason of showiness or grandeur; magnificent.

3. Admired by many; illustrious.

4. Admirable for boldness or purity; surpassing.

5. Very good or satisfying; praiseworthy.

I can say nothing more; simply splendid! But I have to ask myself... why in the third person?

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Everyone has already said everything I would have said. I think that I didn’t see your first story because it was tagged only for mother. Tag it mother – son, like the second story

redwing49redwing49over 12 years ago
Great story

For your first time submission the story is well written and stimulating. What happens next? Does Samantha help Charlene through her week of waiting? Is Samantha motivated to overcome her fear of the same with her son ? A lot of directions this could take. Anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantasic

Fantastic story. Hope there will be some humor the next time, like sniffing mom's soiled panties and laughing about it with her naughty son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What an absolutely superb story, especially for a 'first timer'! Keep it up, this is just brilliant. I can only hope that Charlene continues to fuck her sons brains out! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Story??!!

Loved both, the only thing I had a problem with,,, is there is no next chapter :/ Keep up the great work and I'm really looking forward to more chapters!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow !!!! This is a fantastic story

Super erotic and very well written along with having characters that you just fall in love with, when you read about them.

I hope that her son is missing her as much as she is missing him. That he comes home and makes sure that she is on board with having a loving and sexual relationship with him. That he sweeps her off of her feet with the love that he shows her and she can't refuse him.

A very sweet and erotic love story.

Thanks for the good read.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
More, more, more!

God this is one fucking hot series.

I'm hoping that Sam and Char entertain each other waiting for David to return.

And that Char invites Sam to join them so she doesn't have to cross the line with her own son.

I love your writing style and how you weave the guilt and doubt into the narrative, because that's actually the most exciting part of incest stories anyhow.

Keep up the good work!

-- Peebudy

JSHersheyJSHersheyover 12 years ago

One of tbe best...

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 12 years ago
Talented writter

Wow. You are great and make it so hot.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Well done! I am really enjoying this story. Please write and post more...anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well Done! Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out if Sam will get over her own fears and take the plunge. I can envision a foursome after that to liven things even more and keep the hotness going. Not that it needs it because you have already written an extremely hot story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very talented.....

but like someone else suggested, it would be hotter in the first person.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. How I hope we would get to se Samantha trying to seduce her son too. Actually, I like Samantha as a character, and she certainly needs some son loving too, hehe, hopefully on a romantic level too (it seems her life lacks in that department). With their sons being friends, it woould made sense that they all could get together to have sex, but not swapping partners, making their new love relationships even more special. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just greatful for your talent...

I hope you continue to write about Mother-son, Father-dtr. You have such a talent for putting words down that really gave me a hard-on. You remind me of a girl friend that woke up, went thru the day and went to bed with me with the only thought on her mind was of MALE SPERM in her mouth, and of course swallowing as much cum as my scrotum was able to hold. The similarity i see in your need to express your need for male cum is incredible. I love the way you so expertly explain to us the love you have for cum, tasting it, savoring it, then of course swallowing it. I felt like i was the one being sucked off! I've been spoiled by women like you that love pre-cum (i call it pearl drops) and ejaculating prick juice, and you definitely turn me on by the way you so aptly color my fantasies. I have been toying with the thought of writing porn also, and will certainly learn from you, Charlene, on how best to let my readers know the tastes, feeling and excitement of a male cumming session (and sensations) into a woman's mouth, her swallowing his cum and he of course swallowing her female sperm. Love your work, and look forward to MORE, MORE, MORE! Like you to add some ass-licking, both for her and him, as that is something that is incredible.

dendaddendadabout 12 years ago
??? Sam ???

I do hope you had a Sam with whom to share and be supported...what a friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whew again!

This is a book I can't put down. I feel the remorse and the helplessness but better than that I feel the love. This woman is torn with emotion as well as desire and together they make this something I can't stop reading. I hope Mother knows that the friend David went to see is Samantha and that he was inside her when Charlene called her. But even if I'm right, it'll be a hot read.... Whew too...!

syd_v63syd_v63over 11 years ago
Excellent

I have read the first and now the second, am on my way to the third. There are grammar, spelling and punctuation issues but hey who am I to talk.

Well done!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Helpless Sins Ch. 02

There's not much I can add to the comments I made at the end of chapter 01. There are a couple of opiniated observations I would like to make.

First and foremost, I love mother and son sexual love affairs, probably more than any genre of literature, definitely the most loved and absorbed in the fiction (not true) category! The fact that NOTHING is more pure than a mother's love (but probably her lactating honeyed milk to nourisha new beginning life), I am also a purist and to some degree have some jealousy in my heart. What that means to me is that the almost perfect mother and son love coupling, heart, body, mind and soul loving, is that the affair remain pure and honest and dedicated and devoted and most certainly respected each to the other. For me lastly the pure perfect incest love is the consummation, and the desire and wish of both participants (as in all incestual affair stories) for the female if at all possible become to become pregnant!! And of course for the characters of the story--a male and female blood-related--to be totally true and secret only to themselves!

The couldn't-wait-to-discuss-with-Samantha (Charlotte's good friend) put me almost on notice to stop reading further. I did drift calmly and cautiously through the divulging to Sam of Charlotte's should-have-been-secret affair with her son. This chapter ended very well, much better than I had envisioned. In fact, I would much prefer that Samantha and her son have an incestual love and sexual affair. My preference is that Samantha and Charlotte keep their affairs totally and physically seperated!! If they however feel compelled emotionally or otherwise to discuss the son's love lives with their mothers, with each other for comfort and friendship so be it. But keep the affairs pure, each mother and son only, respected and dedicated as the majority of any other's, non-incestual love affairs, would be handled and kept private and isolated.

This chapter was as good as the first, and Charlotte seems to be coming to the realization her affair with her son will continue. I fervently hope so. And I'm sure the writer has developed a comfort level to give honest feelings--this being fictional of course--as the chapters progress and only get better (as does good cheese and great wine)! Glorious job!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Based on author's comment, I can not believe this is his/her first story. Plot is logically developed. Character's psychological reactions and emotional feelings are what an average human could display. Use of the English language is extremely good. The sex and reaction to said activity is within normal psychological abd emotional imits. My definition of mutually consensual incestuous love is as follows: (1) There is no positional powerplay; (2) There is no actual or implied threat of emotional or physical abuse nor abandonment ; and (3) Mother and son must accept the other as a human being with a of self-worth, sense of self, and recognize a level of maturity (psychologically, emotionally, and sociologocal). Finally, at times, they will need a mother/son relationship as well as a give and take relationship. 5 stars for chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharlene_silvermist@charlene_silvermist
Alright, time to write something serious in here I guess. I am a single gal who until posting a story on this site, never believed for a second that I had any creative talent. Now I have everyone telling me I'm a writer and I've only ever written one thing.lol But that's given...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES