Helpless Sins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to calm down Char. I swear I will never underestimate your uncanny ability to over think yourself into a heart attack and it's always led you into making choices you wished later you could unmake; for as long as I've known you. You have to take this week to remember what was so incredible about being with him or you're just going to make a rash choice alone." She added, reaching for Charlene's wine glass again and planting it in her friend's hand. Charlene looked down at the burgundy merlot for a long moment, letting Sam's advice sink in before shrugging her shoulders and placing the glass to her lips. It went down easy with a warm embrace that soothed the tension that had formed throughout her body.

"It was... absolutely incredible." She finally said with a longing tone of voice.

"I'll say." Her friend chimed with a ear to ear smile. "My panties are like the inner wall of the Hoover fucking dam!" She added breaking into delirious laughter as she collapsed back onto her back along the sofa like a child at a sleep over talking about boys. If Charlene hadn't known better, she could easily have envisioned pajamas and a pillow fight in her future. "What?" Samantha asked, appraising Charlene's look of stand offish amusement. "I'm telling you I'm jealous. The way you described being with him was the hottest shit I've heard in forever! I swear if I had half of your bravery..." Her voice trailed off as she bit her lip seductively and grinned.

"Glad I could entertain you." Charlene sighed. "Seriously Sam, am I crazy?"

"Certifiably." Samantha answered happily before finishing her glass and setting it back down. "But I guess that means they'd have to lock us both up and I for one think you are the luckiest girl alive." She declared to Charlene's puzzlement. "I have fantasies about my son so hot they keep me awake at night and you actually got to know what it's like. Twice! You said that you had never felt so fulfilled. If that's crazy hand me a straight jacket cause I'll take it." She affirmed with a finality of thought that indicated she wouldn't likely have anything negative to say on the matter.

"It's terrifying." Charlene whispered.

"The best things in life usually always are at first." Sam replied.