Henry's Exposed Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all there is to it?"

"Yu..Yu..Yeah."

"Poor baby."

"Will you not tell anyone?"

"Of course. Provided..." Here, she looked at me with a sly smile curling the corners of her mouth.

"Provided what?"

"Provided you do as I tell you and obey me in all things."

"I thought you had a boyfriend back home."

"Silly! I never said I had a boyfriend. I said I had a boy. I like having more than one, and I think your little thingy is very cute. Still, one of the things you'll have to learn is that I will be in complete command of when you may, and may not, have an erect penis. You'll have to learn that if a girl hasn't asked you to stiffen your penis for her, it's simply uncouth to present her with the fait accompli. How often do you jerk off?"

"No, I...I mean I don't..."

She quickly shoved her hand further down in my shorts, grabbed my testicles and squeezed them firmly. The pain shot up from my groin, all the way up around my sides and what felt like my kidneys. It was like I'd just been kicked in the stomach. I took in a sharp breath and lifted my butt out of the seat in a vain effort to appease her hand, to get closer to it so that she wouldn't use it to hurt me so much. She was squeezing me, all right.

"Another rule is you must not lie to me. If you do I'll punish your balls. Do you understand?"

"Yesss!" I hissed, my breath seizing in my throat with the sudden onset of pain from this girl. I learned really fast that when a girl's got you by balls, the threat is real, and submission is all that matters.

"Good boy. Now tell me how often you wank."

"Usually once in the morning and then before I go to sleep."

She answered with a quick squeeze and I did another deep breath intake and butt-out-of-the-chair move.

"Not more than that?"

"Before teas and dances and anytime we might see Grimsley girls. I don't like to take chances that I'll get an erection." She released my testicles and drew her hand out of my pants.

"That's much better. You have to be completely honest with me, at all times, as well. If you disobey me, or if you tell me something that's not true, I'll simply have to punish you. Now strip from the waist down."

"Here?? In the theater??" Was she really asking me to do this? Yes, she was. I didn't even like changing for gym class where everybody was male, but here I was being told to get half naked in a public place. My mind raced from fear to embarrassment to thoughts of being jailed as a flasher and back again.

"Don't worry. It's dark enough. No one will see."

I hesitated. She leaned over and in a stern whisper said "Either you strip off those pants and your undies right now, or by tomorrow every girl at Grimsley will be snickering over the size of your penis and calling you Thimble Watson. So you decide. Which is it?"

Without another word I quickly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and pushed my pants and shorts down with one movement as I lifted my ass off the seat. When they were down around my ankles I left them there. Big mistake.

Alicia looked at me and shook her finger in my face. "I said naked below the waist. That means shoes and socks too, and pants all the way off."

Damn that was embarrassing. I'd be in trouble if an usher came down with a flashlight. But I didn't have any choice in the matter. If I wanted to keep at least some of my dignity among the Grimsley girls, I'd have to sacrifice all of it for a little while in this theater. When I got everything off, she reached down, picked everything up and put it in all in her school bag. Holy shit!!! I did not see that coming. My clothes were not merely off -- they were taken from me. If somebody saw me there would be nothing for me to do except cover up with my hands.

While these excruciating fears were racing through my mind, I felt her hand grabbing the shaft of my penis. She started stroking me up and down, at first slowly and smoothly, then increasing both her tempo and firmness. In mere seconds I forgot my fears and became as stiff as steel. I felt my scrotum tightening, and then a tingling feeling started way down between my legs. Her hand was so good, and she knew so exactly how fast and hard to wank I wondered if she might have been a boy in prior life. It was like she could tell what was going on in my groin. All I could do was grip the armrests and close my eyes. My breathing got more raucous, shallower, and came only through my mouth. Then I felt it coming and my whole body tensed up. That was a signal to her to concentrate her stroking entirely on the frenulum on the underside of my cock, near the tip. Then it hit me. I started to jerk my hips up and down to intensify what she was doing with her hand, and my first spurt of com shot out and landed god knows where. The second went up only a little bit and fell back, the warm wet drops landing on my lap and upper thigh. From there on out, it was just a dribble. Alicia kept squeezing my shaft and she stroked upwards, almost like getting the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

"There, doesn't that feel a lot better?

The teacher on her left let out a cough that made me panic. Here I was sitting half naked, my erect cock softening with cum dripping out of the tip, in a public theater. If that lady opened her eyes, I was completely done for. Forever.

"Yes. Can I please have my pants back now? Please?"

"Lick this first." She held her hand up to my mouth. There was cum all over it, and I licked it. It was the first time I'd ever tasted my own spunk. She pulled her hand back.

"I should keep your clothes as a punishment for not obeying my command immediately and let you get home by yourself -- bottomless. But since this is your first time accepting orders from a girl, I'll let it pass. Though it's just this once."

"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say. I was desperate to get my pants back on before her teacher woke up.

Just as I was pulling my pants up she started to nudge the teacher in the ribs with her elbow to wake her up. I zipped myself up as fast as I could, wondering why Alicia didn't wait until I was fully dressed before trying to wake up her teacher. Maybe that was more punishment, or more excitement. Maybe it was both. I was just putting my second shoe on when the teacher woke up.

"That was a nice movie," the teacher said. "Did you two enjoy it?"

"Well," Alicia said, "the acting was a bit stiff in places, and some of the smallest parts were really the best. But they managed to pull it off. Don't you think so, Henry?"

"Absolutely. Definitely pulled it off."

She put her arms around my shoulder and said "Such a good boy."

The memory of Alicia forcing me to strip in a public theater and then jerking me off right in front of her sleeping teacher -- who could have awakened at any moment -- fueled my masturbatory fantasies for weeks. The handjob was all the more exciting because of the fear of being caught. But my auto-erotic happiness was tempered by my fear that she might not keep her promise, that she might tell the other Grimsley girls about my small penile dimensions. That thought could kill an erection in seconds, but there was nothing I could do.

12