All Comments on 'Henry's Mom'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens the next day. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
needs editing

The story could benefit from a good editing and/or proof reading to fix things. Take "saw the plenty", saw what or could have use saw it. As posted the reader is confused. So the story wasn't ready for posting just some kind of very rough starting draft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's real!

Your descriptions are so realistic that I can imagine that I as there in person. Wonderful story, can't wait for chapter 2.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Sweet story

A sweet, loving story that I really enjoyed. Glad to read that Becky was Henry's first (and hopefully last!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother

as Henry's is in this excellent story. The kid's been feeling the burden of his unwanted virginity while away at school. Meanwhile, his mother Becky's been experiencing the "empty nest" syndrome, and a "huge void" in her life. More likely the void's the one between her legs and what feels so empty is her motherly cunt. But see how easily family problems get sorted out when the members involved are open-minded and just turn their backs on stupid, outmoded restrictions. Becky spreads her legs for her darling baby boy, Henry sticks his hard young cock up the warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of, and, voila, Henry ain't no virgin anymore, and Becky's void is filled to the brim with lots of creamy semen from baby boy's hot young balls. They've discovered the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Not bad

For the most part it was pretty good. It does need more attention to editing and I thought on page one she took his cock in her mouth and tasted his precum. But on page 2 she talks about it being her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No 3rd parry

Imho you should write from their perspective not a 3rd party. Would have been more realistic. Keep writing.

badmommy71badmommy71about 9 years ago
i hope she gets pregnant

its the ultimate way to show your son how much you love him and the best way for your son to show he loves you is to have his baby and make him a daddy ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story

Forbidden or not the gene is out of the bottle. mom and son will become addicted to the glorious feeling of hot incest sex. Her son will be consumed with the desire to burry his hard cock into his mother and hump away until he reaches the orgasmic release he craves. As for mommy spreading her thighs to receive her sons undivided attention and love will be to much for her to turn him away. With her son bathing her womb in his seed it is only a matter of time before mommy's belly swells and she gives birth to her own grandchild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Movies in the mind.

When people read stories they "go to the movies" in their mind. In this case the movie was, at best, a grade B flick. The premise was good but it came across as a scenario that wouldn't happen in real life. Maybe if it wasn't presented as a narrative. Keep at it. You show promise.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST MOTHER/SON STORIES I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE.

This is true Mother love for her son, and you nailed it. Remember mother/son sex is the best incest...................... Thanks for a Great Read

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks for the smiles

According to the story this was his first time.

It was for me too. In all these many years I've never heard (read?) a woman's genitals described as. "the nexus of her gender" what's next the nadir of her nipple?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous