Henry's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later she fell next to Henry and took him into her arms. She reached between his legs, grasped his softening cock and said, "oh damn!"

"What?" Henry replied.

"Nothing you need worry about."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not on the pill but I think our timing is okay."

"Oh shit mom, what if you get pregnant?"

"That's not likely but let's worry about that when it happens."

There were several minutes of silence broken by Henry saying, "Mom, I have a confession."

"What?"

"Um, this was my first time."

"Your first time what?" Then she realized what he was saying. "You're a virgin?"

"I was."

"Oh shit!"

"It's okay mom. It was fabulous. I loved it! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"Oh Henry, your first time should have been with a girl of your own age and certainly not your mother!"

There were several minutes of silence again when Henry asked, "Mom, can we do it again?"

Although they were no longer embracing each other they were still very close. And before she could respond Henry had once again placed a hand on her breasts.

"You are fascinated by them, aren't you?"

"Is that okay?"

"Of course. Honey, in sex, anything adults like to do is okay. And I've always liked my breasts being touched even though I can't remember the last time someone touched them." Actually she could remember but the memory was not good. And Henry's touch felt wonderful.

"Not so hard!" Becky exclaimed as he suddenly clutched her breast too hard. Then something occurred to her and she took his hand from her breast and placed it between her legs. "Now, gently press your finger into me."

He did so and slowly moved his finger into her. It felt wonderful to her. Then she took his finger and gently guided it to her clitoris. "Feel that?"

"It feels like a bump."

"Ah huh, that's my clitoris. It's the most sensitive part of a woman's body. When we were fucking, your cock was rubbing against it which caused me to cum." Becky suddenly realized the earthiness of her language. "Does it bother you that I talk like that?"

"No mom, it's okay." Henry had heard his friends talk of such things but had always felt clueless about it all. He was enjoying his education now.

"Okay, now, I want you to place the palm of your hand flat against my pussy." Henry did so. "Now push your middle finger into me." When he had done that she said, "Now curl it up. You should feel something a bit spongy against your finger." When he had done it she asked, "feel it?"

"Ah huh."

"That's what's called the G-spot. It's another place on a woman's body that can bring her to orgasm. Rub it gently with your finger." Henry rubbed her g-spot and Becky responded by pushing her pussy against her son's hand. "That's it. That's it." She kept saying this over and over until she suddenly exploded into orgasm. She cried out, "Oh yes Henry, fuck me! Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy!" Henry caught on quickly and followed the motion of her body expertly as Becky orgasmed once and then again. Then suddenly she started squirting into his hand and Henry quickly withdrew it aghast.

"Mom! You're peeing!"

Breathlessly Becky said, "No Henry! No no. It's okay. It's something I only heard about before today. Sometimes when a woman cums she actually squirts."

Becky drew her son into herself, consciously squeezing her breasts into him, grinding them into him. Then she reach between his legs only to find that he was once again hard. "Oh to be young again," she said.

"What?"

"You're hard again."

"Yeah, so?"

"As men get older it takes them longer between ejaculations to get hard again. You've already cum twice and you're hard again?"

Becky rolled over onto her back. Henry looked down at her face, then her breasts and finally at her pussy. He got between her legs without ever taking his eyes from her pussy, he guided his hard cock towards the entrance of her pussy and then ever so slowly entered his mother once again, watching intently as his cock disappeared between the beautiful folds of his mother's pussy. He noticed the velvety sensation of the walls of her pussy pressing against the head of his cock. Something seemed to move from her pussy walls through his cock which excited him all the more. He adored the feeling and withdrew his cock just so he could push it in again and feel that sensation all over again. As he was doing this, and keeping his eyes fixed on her pussy, he noticed his mother's clitoris for the first time, that little bumped he'd felt and wondered about. This time he made sure the tip of his cock ran over the top of his mother's clit before re-entering her pussy. He repeated this in slow motion over and over, loving every second of it. Then he heard his mother softly moaning, "Oh Henry, yes. Fuck mommy. Fuck mommy." He was just then realizing the forbidden nature of their activity and knew he was loving every second of it. He finally completely understood what "forbidden fruit" meant and that it was forbidden only made it that much more desirable. Now he knew he loved his mother in the forbidden way and he did not care.

Hearing his mother cumming beneath him quickly brought Henry to orgasm yet again. Although this orgasm wasn't nearly as strong as the others, it still felt fabulous.

As Henry's orgasm subsided Becky reached up to him and pulled him down to her, on top of her. She wanted to feel his body as much against her body as was possible. She felt deliciously evil doing this but she didn't care. She had already done what was wrong so she might as well enjoy it she thought.

But then, as much as she wanted him on top of her, his weight was a bit much for her and she gently pushed him to her side without letting go of him. Letting go was the last thing she wanted at that moment. She could feel his flaccid cock against her leg, its sticky semen rubbing into her, and she loved every forbidden moment.

After several minutes Henry said, "Mom?"

"Yes?"

"But what if you do get pregnant?"

"I don't know," she replied both honestly and quietly. It had not occurred to her that the "morning after pill" would take care of things. Then she said, "I need to get washed off. I'm going to take a shower."

"Yeah, I do too."

It had not occurred to Becky that Henry meant he wanted to shower with her but when he followed her into the bathroom she knew his desire and said nothing. Once in the shower Becky took her facecloth and washed her son. But when she got to his cock she used her bare hands and soap to clean him off. She was amazed that within seconds of her touching him there he was again getting hard. "You just can't help yourself can you?" She said jokingly.

"Why would I want to?" He replied.

She took the soap and placed it in his hands and said, "Now me."

She turned around so he could wash her back. When he got to her ass he first ran his hand over it before tentatively pressing into it. This was something she had never experienced and she loved it. But then her reached around to the front of her and pulled both hands up to her breasts. He pulled gently up on them as if weighing them. He ever so gently squeezed them and then lightly pinched her nipples. She moaned. As he played with her breasts she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass, trying to poke between her cheeks. That too was something she had never tried but decided that she did not want to bring it up at this point and so said nothing. But just to be certain that it did not occurred to him, if it had not already, she turned around, took his hand that had the soap and pressed it against her pussy. "This needs some attention."

Henry gently washed her pussy but when he dropped the soap he did not stop rubbing it. The water quickly washed away the soap but he still didn't stop rubbing her. He found his way to her clit and seemed intent on bringing her to orgasm yet again. Becky was not about to complain. But then it occurred to her how wonderful it would be to have sex right there in the shower. She reach between his legs with both her hands and attempted to bring his cock into her pussy. She realized she needed to get up on her tiptoes if it were going to happen but try as they might it was just not happening. She was disappointed but Becky quickly switched gears, got down on her knees and took her son's cock into her mouth. She had always told Barry that she thought oral sex was disgusting and so she had never given anyone a blow job. But now it seemed anything but disgusting. She desperately wanted her son's cock in some part of her body and her mouth would do the job quite well.

Having never given a blow job Becky was a little unsure of what to do so she slowly took her son's cock into her mouth. She tried different things as she moved her mouth up and down on him, suck on him softly and then hard, pressed her lips against his cock softly and then hard, she even tried dragging her teeth over his cock but that seemed to be uncomfortable for him. Then, for reasons she herself did not understand, she grasped his balls with one of her hands as she continued to suck on her son's hard cock. He responded quickly as he tried to move his cock in and out of her mouth. "No don't," she said as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, "let me."

As she took her son's cock back into her mouth she ran the tip of her tongue around the top of his cock, and then pushed down to the base of his cock. This seemed to excite him greatly and it wasn't long at all before she felt the first burst of cum explode against the back of her mouth. She had always thought that this would be a singularly disgusting moment and that if it ever happened she'd immediately spit both cock and cum from her mouth. But as Henry's cum hit the back of her throat she swallowed greedily and continued to work on his cock. Henry only spurt one more time before he was done but to her amazement Becky had loved every second and could imagine doing it again and again. It was an immediate favorite.

When she finally let go of her son's cock Henry exclaimed, "Wow mom! That was amazing!"

"It was, wasn't it! That was my first blow job ever!" She exclaimed.

"It was?"

"It was!" Becky got out of the shower, dried herself off and said, "see you in bed?"

"Okay!" Henry exclaimed at the unexpected remark.

As they lay in bed later that evening, Henry could not keep his hands off his mother's body. Becky loved his attention. When he touched her between her legs again she could feel her nipples get hard and her desire rise. "Oh my god I can't do this again" she thought to herself. But then Henry asked her something unexpected.

"Mom, can I go down on you?"

Becky was ready to exclaim "Yes!" but found herself saying, "tomorrow, let's wait, okay?" She had just committed herself to having sex with her son again. That was contrary to thoughts that had crossed her mind just a short time before that she would put a stop to any further sex. And then Becky, as if it were the most normal thing to do, kissed her son on his lips for the first time and pushed her tongue into his mouth. This of course inflamed Henry and he was suddenly all hands, touching her breasts and then pushing his hand down over her pussy.

Becky whispered softly into her son's ear and lovingly said, "Tomorrow."

12