All Comments on 'Hen's Night'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
Finally

The author comes up with what seems to be an original (for Literotica, at least) plot Quite unlikely, but isn't that the case with practically every story here - and few are done so neatly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Unlikely or not, a good story. I can say that I drove my sister and a friend of hers, Renae, and her mother to a hens party. I told them where I would wait. I arrived back, waited, I saw Renaes mother, Angela, come out first. She walked over to the car, swaying a bit as she walked, how was it, she was giggling, oh hot as usual, I walked away because its for the young ones now, I don't want to see what my daughter gets up to. , Maybe you did not want your daughter to see what you might get up to. She giggled, a bit unsteady on her feet, I could show them a thing or two. I had my days, although those boys certainly had big cocks.. I looked at her, you still turn heads, she giggled, you trying to hit on me, well show me your cock. I looked surprised at her, well, they showed what they had, lets see yours. I undid my trousers, mm, not bad as her hand stroked me,she didn't hesitate, they made me so hot, she looked around and turned leaning against the car, lifted her dress, quick fuck me . No panties I hesitated, put it in me, I moved over and rubbed my cock along her pussy and pushed, wet, warm and all I heard was yes, do it, do it, oh god that's good as she pushed back onto me. I heard voices, it was the girls heading our way, sshh, the girls are coming as I pulled out, oh no, no as I pulled her dress back down and lifted my trousers. I opened the passenger door so she could get in as the girls came up to the car. Right to go, they also were giggling, hop in and they tumbled in the back. I drove off, I looked in the back, the girls were giggling and whispering, Angela kept looking at me, then when we pulled up at her house she said please come in for a coffee, I think we need one. The girls bundled out, I opened the door for Angela who gave me quite a good view of her pussy as she got out. When inside, the girls went straight to Renaes bed room and Angela called me into the kitchen and said now where were we and knelt and undid my pants and took my cock in her mouth, I kept looking out for the girls as Angela stood and turned and leaned over the kitchen bench again lifting her dress. I moved behind her and stuck my cock into her fucking her as she moaned and groaned until I heard her say don't stop now, now, now and she tensed up, her pussy squeezing my cock, I felt my cock get really wet and then she moaned and I couldn't hold back as my cum shot into her as she stayed completely still. I moved back, she let her dress drop, we had coffee then I called my sister and we left. As we drove home my sister asked if Angela had said anything about the hens party, I said not much, why what happened. Promise you wont say anything, of course. Well, Renae took a bit of a liking to one of the guys and when the show was finished she left the room with him and when I didn't see her for a while I went looking for her and I went out the same door I saw them leave, I walked along a corridor and I saw Angela standing still, looking at something. I walked up along side her and I saw Renae on her knees blowing the guy she had left with. Angela saw me and said quietly, lucky girl, wish it was me and then walked away. I watched Renae until the guy held her head as he blew into her mouth and then I quickly walked back out into the main room. I waited until finally Renae came out and then came out to the car. We saw you two talking and we thought maybe Angela was telling you what happened. I said no she didn't say anything about that and I promise I wont tell anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous