All Comments on 'Her Advanced Driving Lessons'

by WifeWatcher48

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
"She was quite nervous"...

In part one I said these two cheaters deserved each other. This part went even wrong: The wife became a whore for driving lessons and the husband her pimp, a pimp with the tastes of a cuckold. I'm surprised she didn't fuck the insurance man to get a deduction on her fee!!! Went she arrived home after the first fuck, he was very confident, but her husband in a way for us to not dislike her said: "She was quite nervous"...Just for laughing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

Credible story, real people, no exaggeration, really good and exciting. Lookig forward to more from this writer.

Still cannot figure the literary masochists who do not like the genre but insist on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Very Good

Really? Well I can't figure people who can't voice their opinion without trashing others for daring to have a different opinion or think you can tell what is in a story without reading it. If you can tell a story's worth just by the category, that's evidence it's a worthless category and story and deserves to be trashed.

<P>

BTW, the 1st chapter included him stating "in addition to enjoying fucking other women..." Where was that? Yeah, I know the title is "Her Advanced Driving Lessons" but without his exploits, that line was a lie.

WifeWatcher48WifeWatcher48over 9 years agoAuthor
Wow !!!

Fascinated by some of the comments. I didn't realise people took these stories so seriously that they would be driven to anger and obsenity. Lighten up, it's a bloody story and if it doesn't suit your tastes then move on, I'm sure you'll find what you want somewhere on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

impo_60 got one thing wrong. All that activity in a the back of a British driving school car! It's not just the insurance man she needs to deal with, it's a chiropractor as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What she didn't explain, is that on their fourth night's romp in the car park....

....several younger men had approached and asked if they could have ago at her.

So sexed up was she, that she readily agreed....but I intervened, staying she wasn't on offer for the laughs, but for a few quid they might get a good poke.

Well, things have progressed and she no longer has the job over by the docks. We got her a small flat above an accounting office nearby and she spends her days serving it up to men I bring to her. We're both much, much happier, but as her belly swells with me tyke, we're finding she's hornier than ever and has to have more than 30 men daily between her arrival and departure with only a short snack break to keep from wearing you out by fucking you to death.

Hey, the income has improved for both of us, as well. This is far better and more lucrative than teaching driving lessons, and I still get to fuck her brains out twice a day.

Oh, haven't you noticed? She's a lot looser than before. Between me and the thirty or so punters she sees daily, she's become a much better fit for my larger cock.

Says she has to wiggle a lot more to get off with you (and you thought that was increased passion!).

Well, no matter, as long as you continue to be the willing, if ignorant cuck-boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope You Keep Writing!!!

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geat Two-Story Series

Oh my god! I thought my wife was the only woman who had fucked her driving instructor!

Loved your story, it was low-key, but exciting, and so, so realistic. You described how exciting this is with “…my young wife's cunt freshly fucked by another man. I ran my fingers through all the slippery warm wet spunk that was oozing from her engorged cunt lips, running down her thighs and wetting her dark brown stocking welts.”

There is simply nothing more exciting than licking or fucking a wife when she comes home after fucking someone else! Slippery, silky seconds are awesome and the best lubricant is another man´s cum. The sex always becomes better when you wife becomes a slut!

My wife went on and got several comercial driving licenses from her fuck buddy-instructor and became a comercial driver. It was exciting for all of us!

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You will never get her to stop

Taking driving lessons, but she will stop telling you about the string of new instructors who provided your family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous