Her Best Friend For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, nervously.

"Enjoying the movie." She said without looking at me, "That's what they're for."

"N...not with someone else." I heard squealing coming from the TV, but couldn't take my eyes off of Holly's slender fingers stroking the black material between her thighs. Like her toes, every other finger was painted red and green.

"All the time," she continued to stare at the screen, "Back home allof us girls will put a fun video on and we all sit on the couch and floor and play with ourselves, it's so fucking hot."

"You...watch each other?"

"Yup, just like you're looking right now."

I quickly looked back up to the TV and didn't reply to that one. I watched the two women get into a sixty nine on the desk and when the older woman slipped her tongue into the blonde's ass her squeal sent a wave of heat through me.

"Nothing hotter than rimming." Holly said softly.

I jumped when she placed her left hand on my thigh while her right continued to tease her pussy through the shorts. Holly lightly caressed my inner thigh with her nails and I tried to summon the words to tell her to stop, but each time her fingers trailed down my thigh an electric feeling went through me.

Holly lifted her leg and casually draped it over mine and I gasped at the feeling of her warm soft flesh pressed to mine.

"Excuse you." I forced a laugh that sounded as nervous as I felt.

"No problem." She breathed and to my surprise, she eased the fingers of her right hand into her shorts.

"God, I'm wet." She moaned. "Fuck this video is great, better with you next to me."

"Holly..I...hey!"

Without warning she grabbed my right wrist and pressed my hand between my legs. I tried to pull it away, but she held it there.

"Heather, I want you to sit back, relax and just touch. Do it just like you were alone."

"But I..."

"I'm going to help you be able to get what you want and to do that I want you to feel confident and sexy. I want you to enjoy touching yourself so you know how you want to be touched."

"Holly, I'm not going to play with myself in front of...whoa!"

Holly had pulled her shorts to the side with her thumb and right in front of me rubbed her clit with her index finger.

"Hmm," she purred, "So warm and wet...I've been so horny and I'm going to cum nice and hard."

"S...stop that." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Your panties are wet aren't they?" She pressed my hand harder into my shorts, then moved it up and down.

I should have been fighting her, but I instead I watched her guide my hand along my very wet shorts and a soft moan escaped me when my fingers grazed my clit.

"See, feels nice, no?" She was ignoring the loud moans from the TV as well and was staring at our hands.

I didn't answer, instead I allowed her to guide my fingers around the shorts over my now throbbing clit.

"There you go," she whispered, "Nice and easy, just play like I'm not even here. Don't even look at me, watch the movie, let it happen." She surprised me with a soft kiss on my cheek, "I told you we're like a sisterhood, a beautiful sexy sorority of women, now let your sister help you feel better."

She let my hand go and I felt an odd sense of disappointment when she moved. That sensation was replaced by a more disturbing thrill when her hand went back to lightly caressing my thigh. The heat from her leg atop mine was a pleasant sensation and speaking of sensation...as if they had a mind of their own my fingers had continued moving across my pussy.

I risked a peek at Holly and saw she was watching the movie, but her eyes were barely open and her breathing was slow and heavy. Seeing she was lost in her own pleasure, I glanced down and watched her fingers teasing her pussy. She was holding the shorts to the side with just her pinky and I swallowed hard when I saw she had slipped two fingers inside her.

Her other two fingers were rubbing her clit in slow circles as if she were teasing herself. If I had any doubts Holly was a true redhead the fiery hair visible over her pussy proved it. She worked her fingers slowly in and out and I could see them glistening. My own pussy was in overdrive and there was a dark stain on the baby blue under my hand.

Seeing that, was both embarrassing and exhilaration and I pushed harder on my clit, stifling a moan as my aching button responded to the touch. I focused on the TV and saw the scene had shifted and ironically it was now an older redhead with a young brunette who was lying on a bed, topless while the redhead rode her thigh and sucked on her perky tits.

The redhead ground her hips and throwing her head back came long and absurdly loud, but I felt Holly's leg trembling against mine and her deep breaths were ending in a high pitched little sigh. The red head slid down the bed, kissing and licking the young girl's stomach, before getting between her thighs and pulling her pink thong to the side.

She sucked on her clit, then took it gently between her teeth. The girl was squirming and moaning as the women released her with a smack of her lips then licked her pussy from top to bottom while inserting a finger into her ass.

"Oh damn." Holly groaned.

Her leg was shaking on mine and her fingers had picked up speed on her clit. Holly moved her hand from my thigh and pulling her top down caught her right nipple between her fingers. Although I was ashamed to admit it, the show next to me was better than the one on the screen and seeing her eyes closed completely as she masturbated, I eased my shorts to the side and slid my fingers though my pussy.

I gasped at how wet I was and as she was doing, eased my fingers inside and rubbed my swollen pink nub. A shiver went through me and a moan escaped my lips. I'd been worked up since the movie came on and my clit was sensitive and more than ready for my touch.

It felt so good I stopped worrying about what I was doing and who was next to me and stroked my pussy more confidently as if, like Holly had said, I was enjoying as if I were alone.

"Oh yes." Holly gasped , her leg straightening against mine and her toes curling into the top of my foot.

She let her head fall back on the pillow and arching her back released a high pitched squeal followed by a series of sexy little hiccups as she worked her convulsing pussy. At this point I had seen more than my share of porn, but seeing Holly come right next to me sent my fingers into high gear. Her eyes were closed, and her soft pink lips parted as she moaned and whimpered in the throes of her climax.

Holly's face was flushed and glistening with sweat and a strand of her red hair was sticking to her cheek. Her tits were heaving and she was pulling on her nipple as her hips bucked into her hand. It was the sexiest thing I'd seen, never mind the yelps and squeals she was emitting. The fact she was getting off shamelessly in front of me just added to the thrill.

That thrill sent two of my fingers plunging inside my pussy and I swore I had never been so wet. I rubbed my clit in fast hard circles and as my hips twitched in response it dawned on me how easily I'd fallen into doing this with her. Holly was right, this might help me get more comfortable and next time...

My thoughts trailed off when my body took over my racing mind and released a long moan as my hips thrust into my fingers.

"Hmm, that sounds good." Holly said, "Looks good too, look at you working that sweet little pussy."

She turned on her side and her bare right breast pushed into my arm. Her nipple was hard and her breath hot on my neck. I turned my head enough to see she was watching me play and another wave of mixed emotions went through me. Part of me said to stop, this was wrong, but the newly awakened bold side of me loved that she was seeing me as a sexy girl and not her uptight best friend.

The wanton side was in control and my fingers continued to move, driving me towards what I already knew was going to be one hell of an orgasm. I was breathing hard through my mouth and each breath turned into a whimper as stroked my clit. Holly caused me to jump when she reached across and grabbed my left hand.

She lifted it to the bottom of my shirt and slid it underneath. Taking her hint, I found my nipple beneath the shirt and rolled it between my fingers.

"Oh!" I moaned as the added stimulation caused my legs to straighten and my pussy contract around my fingers, I was so close.

"Hey, I let you see." Holly giggled and grabbing my top, pulled it down to expose my tits.

I was beyond protesting. All that mattered now was my impending orgasm and that was seconds away. I lifted my ass off the bed and closed my eyes in anticipation of coming.

"Oh, yes." I breathed my fingers frantically playing my clit.

"Let me help." Holly said in my ear.

I opened my eyes at her words, just in time for her to lower her head and take my nipple into her mouth.

"Hey!" I cried out and in a panic sat up so quickly I pushed Holly over and she bumped into the wall the bed was against.

"What the fuck, Holly?" I demanded as I pulled my shirt back up.

My heart was pounding and I was trying to catch my breath. I had gone from seconds away from exploding to pissed off and embarrassed.

"I...I was...trying to make you feel good." She said, sitting up next to me. "Just trying to help."

"I didn't need any help and you...you touched me!"

"Technically I sucked you," she winked, "Big difference."

"Why would you do that? You're my best friend, we're...we're not that way with each other."

"We could be." She shrugged, "We could have fun, you know friends with benefits or..." she gave me a shy smile that was out of place for the usually confident Holly. "Who knows?"

"I know you need to keep your hand....your everything to yourself." I crossed my arms over my chest. Picking up the remote I shut the TV off, "And I think you should go sleep on the cot. I'll get it out of the closet."

"Oh, come on." She smiled, "We always stay in your bed and watch movies and tell stories and..."

"Right, but we don't touch each other." I gave my hair a toss, "If you won't move, I will."

I spun on my ass and swung my legs over the side of the bed and started to get up. Holly caught my arm from behind. While turning the lamp back on.

"Stop being a drama queen." She laughed.

"I'm serious, that wasn't right, Holly."

"Why not?" She held onto my arm and I felt her slip up behind me. "What, we can't have some real fun together?"

"I...Holly I...I've never even had that kind of fun yet and you're..."

"The person to have it with." I started to stand, but she caught my hair and tugged on it, keeping me sitting.

"Let go!" I yelped as my hair pulled against her grip.

"Just give me a minute, okay?"

"For what?"

"Please?" she released my hair and arm. "Just let me talk, Heather. We've been friends for years, give me a chance here."

"Fine." I sighed, "Make it quick."

I felt Holly move behind me and looking into the mirror across from us saw her turning around so she was sitting behind me. Her legs stretched out next to mine and she put her hands on my shoulders. Her face was over my shoulder and she stared at me through our reflection.

"I told you I had three presents for you tonight, remember?"

I nodded as she began massaging my shoulders. I could feel her breasts pushing against my back and noted her nipples were still hard. Mine hadn't been, but at her touch they hardened. I needed to move, but had told her I would let her talk.

"Well of course the first was these sexy little jammies you're wearing. But the second? Heather, I'm going to give you me for Christmas."

"W...what?"

"I'm your gift, not just me, but after tonight you'll have the gift of knowing what you want and being able to go get it. That is if there's still something else you want."

"Holly...are you...?"

"Yes." She said in my ear, "I'm saying what you think I am. Heather, you're my best friend, my little sister in some ways and I love you. I care about you and want you to be happy and you're not, you're frustrated and confused and said yourself you don't know how. So who better to show you than someone who cares and knows you so well?"

"But it would be wrong." I said it softly and even I could hear my lack of conviction. She was offering me what I'd been dreaming about for months and she was right; who else would I be more comfortable with? But...

"Only because you think so." she gave me a soft kiss on my neck that sent a shiver down my spine. "You thought it would be wrong to play with ourselves next to each other and you were doing just fine until I got a little carried away. You know you want this, Heather. I want it too; let me give you what you want."

"I..." I met her gaze in the mirror and her eyes on mine, she slid my long hair over my shoulder and lowering her head gently kissed the back of my shoulder, "I'm nervous." I finished.

"I'm not." She slipped her arms around my waist and held me against her. "Tell you what, we start and if you don't like it then we stop."

"You sound just like that damn movie we were watching." I gave a nervous laugh.

"Truth in fiction, my little kitten." She giggled, "We all start somewhere. So....she kissed my neck then playfully nibbled my earlobe making me laugh, "You going to let me unwrap you so I can give you your present?"

Once again I met her gaze in the mirror and before I could get my mind racing said, "Okay, but...nice and slow, okay?"

"For starters." She winked, "But I bet you change your mind on that one."

"Why do you..." I stopped when she put her finger on my lips. "Unless you want me to stop you are not allowed to say the words but, why or what about...got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good," she flipped my lip, "No more uptight Heather, time for fun Heather."

Holly grabbed the edges of my top and eased it up. I didn't move my arms at first, but when she gave my neck a long lingering kiss that ended in her sucking on the sensitive skin there, I let out a long breath and raised my arms. Holly slid my top off and as I stared at my topless reflection, she removed hers as well.

I couldn't see her tits, but felt them when she slipped her arms around me. Her nipples were hard and her breast soft against me and as she kissed my neck her fingers teased across my stomach. I shivered against her and had to force myself to breathe as her hands slowly worked their way up my stomach until they were just beneath my breasts.

Holly flicked her tongue across my ear and cupping my tits, gave them a squeeze. I moaned softly, my eyes locked on the site of her slender fingers and bright nails fondling my breasts. Her palms caressed my nipples and unsure what to do with my hands I put them on her forearms.

"So nice." She said in my ear.

"They're small." I said to our reflection.

"They're perfect, just like the rest of you."

"Really?"

"Really." She kissed my cheek, "You're beautiful Heather."

I gasped when she took my nipples between her fingers and rolled them between them while still holding my tits up. I watched in the mirror and a surreal feeling came over me. Was this a wet dream? I couldn't really be sitting here with my best friend playing with my tits with the intent to do a lot more. Reality kicked in when she released my left nipples and sliding her hand down my stomach said, "Move your shorts."

I hesitated and she grabbed my hand and eased it down between my legs.

"Slide back with me." Holly moved back away from me and I slid up onto the bed to follow.

My bed was against the wall and reaching back to prop a pillow against it, she leaned back, keeping her arms around me so I lay back against her. Her legs were spread out beside me and putting her hands on my inner thighs she said, "Put your legs over mine and just relax."

I did as she asked, draping my legs over hers and let myself go against her. The feeling of her warm legs was a pleasant one, but nothing compared to her nipples poking into my back. Holly fondled my breasts, once more teasing my nipples and I sighed and rested my head back on her shoulder. Holly was watching in the mirror and her emerald eyes were brighter than ever and there was a look of desire on her face that made my heart skip a beat.

She took her time, rubbing my nipples and fondling my tits and I began to relax and enjoy the sensation. Feeling me letting go, Holly's left hand dropped down between my legs and I groaned when she rubbed my pussy through the shorts.

"Soaked right through." She breathed in my ear, "So damn hot."

She worked her hand up and down again, moving slowly. I put my hand over hers as she had done to me before and guided her hand across my sopping shorts. Each time she found my clit she would push gently on it and my hips would twitch in response. Her other hand was busy on my tit and it felt amazing.

But I knew it could feel even better and without her asking, I slid my shorts to the side exposing my pussy. Holly's eyes locked onto the pink cleft between my legs and she whispered, "Did I say perfect?"

My reply was a soft whimper as she ran her fingers through my pussy. She found my clit and my hips jerked when she rubbed it in a slow circle. Holly worked her fingers through my soft wet lips several times and my hips rocked into her touch. She pushed them through harder and paused long enough for me to hold my breath in anticipation before she eased two fingers inside of me.

"Oh...that feels....so good." I purred as her slender fingers moved inside me.

"You are so fucking wet." She said, "God, I can't wait to taste you."

I would have liked to reply, say something sexy to sound like I wasn't as overwhelmed as I was, but all that came out was a yip of delight when her fingers sank deep inside and her thumb found my yearning clit. Holly rubbed it slowly and lounging back against her, I watched my best friend stroke my pussy in the mirror.

Holly was resting her head against mine and also watching the show. Her eyes were fixed on my pussy and I was aware of her hips moving, her pussy grinding into my lower back where I lay propped up between her legs.

"Feel good?"

"Oh, yes." I moaned, "So good!"

"See how easy it is? Just let go and enjoy." Holly pressed her thumb harder and my hips jerked in response, burying her fingers even deeper.

"Hmm-mm" she encouraged, "Let go, I'll take care of the rest." She sighed in my ear, "This isn't quite what I planned, I was hoping to kiss you first." She then giggled, "On both your lips."

"You....thought about this?" I asked as I rocked my hips into her slowly thrusting fingers.

"Oh, yeah. I thought of this since your mom called me and told me she'd like to bring me up. I...who am I kidding, I've been thinking about this since you first told me you were interested in girls."

"You did? You...you wanted me?"

"Not wanted, want." She corrected me.

"I..."

"Shhh." She kissed the top of my head, "I told you no thinking. We'll talk later, but now? Now we play."

She worked her thumb faster and I pushed back against her, lifting my hips and shoving my pussy into her skilled touch. Holly squeezed my nipple tighter and her thumb gained speed on my clit. I brought my hand up to my other breast and teased that nipple.

"Bad girl." Holly winked at me in the mirror.

She followed her words by giving my clit a light pinch that caused me to cry out, then groan when her fingers went into overdrive rubbing in hard fast circles. My leg's straightened, over hers and I arched my back into her, raising my ass from the bed and thrusting my hips into her now plunging fingers.

"Oh, oh!" I yelped, "I...oh, just like that! Please don't stop! Please don't....Oh!"

My pleading turned into a loud cry as Holly gave my clit another squeeze that sent me over the edge.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers