Her Best Friend For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" I called out as my pussy contracted around her still moving fingers and I bucked against her.

"That's it cum for me, baby!" Holly purred in my ear, "God your pussy's so fucking hot!"

Even as I squealed and writhed in throes of what was the best orgasm of my life, I kept my eyes on the mirror and the sight of Holly's hand still working my pussy and my tits being fondled by both our hands added to the power of my climax and I worked my hips as fast as I could, driving Holly's fingers deeper into my quivering pussy.

I released a long shuddering moan and slumped back against her, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, my God." I breathed. "I came so hard!"

"Yeah you did." Holly eased her fingers from my pussy and immediately brought them to her mouth and sucked on them. "Hmm, so sweet!"

Holly's eyes rolled back as she tasted my pussy from her fingers and something about that move, along with the look on her face caused all the pent up frustration and nervousness of the last few months to fall away and be replaced by a wave of lust. Throwing aside my former inhibitions, I pulled away from her.

Turning so I was kneeling between her legs, I took her face in my hands and kissed her long and hard. Holly squealed in delight as my lips attacked hers and slipping her arms around me, drew me into her as her tongue pushed between my lips. I opened my mouth, eagerly accepting the gift of her tongue and groaned in my throat when I tasted myself from her.

Holly's hands ran up and down my back before sliding up through my hair and holding the back of my head, pinning my face to hers. Our kiss slowed down, and I whimpered when Holly slid her lips teasingly across mine. Our breasts were pressed together and she rocked side to side caressing my nipples with hers.

Holly was against the wall and putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her to the side. Taking the hint, she turned from the wall then laughed when I pushed her so she fell back onto the bed. Holly swung her legs to the side so she was lying along the bed, and stretching her arms over her head, pushed her tits up at me.

"Like your present?"

"Holly, you're...."I took a moment to look up and down her body, taking in every delicious curve and lingering on those gorgeous tits. "God, you're amazing."

"Yeah?" she smiled up at me, "And just think; I'm not fully unwrapped yet."

She lifted her hips and hooking her fingers into the black shorts pushed them down her thighs. I licked my lips as I took in the patch of red hair over her pussy then watched her bend her legs and slip the shorts down to her feet. She playfully kicked them off and lowering her legs, spread them open, "How about now?"

My answer was to lower my face to hers and as I kissed her shove my hand between her legs. We both moaned when my fingers pushed through her wet lips and Holly wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we shared a long deep kiss. I worked my fingers along the length of her wet slit and we both gasped when I came in contact with her swollen clit.

Holly thrust her hips into my hand and sliding her lips from mine moaned, "Put your fingers inside me."

I didn't need to be told twice and gently pushed to fingers into hot little box. I moved them in and out, amazed at how hot and tight she was. Holly groaned and contracted her pussy around my fingers whole moving her hips, pushing them deeper into her.

My lips wandered down to her neck and she sighed contentedly as I nibbled and sucked on the soft skin beneath her ear. Placing her hands on my shoulders, Holly gave me a push. "Suck on my tits, honey!"

Damn that sounded good! I slid down so my face was between her heaving breasts and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Holly cried out and wrapping her hands in my hair, arched her back, shoving her nipple deeper into my mouth.

I moaned around her pink nub then eased it from between my lips and teased my tongue around it. I looked up at her as I did and she sighed, "Heather, you look so good!"

I smiled, then turning my head went about devouring her nipple while fondling her other breast. As she had done to me, my thumb was on her clit and moving side to side while I licked and sucked her tit.

"That tongue feels so good." Holly moaned, "But I know where it would feel better, don't you?"

I paused with my tongue on her nipple and felt a wave of butterflies.

"I...I don't know..."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." She giggled, "You're doing fine licking my titties and playing with me. Just do it like you'd like me to do it to you." She licked her lips, "And I'm going to do it to you, but I made you cum already and you owe me one!"

Holly pushed on my shoulders again and after giving each of her adorable nipples a quick kiss; I trailed my tongue down her stomach as I eased down the bed. It wasn't the push that had gotten me to move, but the thought of Holly between my legs lapping at my pussy. I removed my hand from between her legs and placed it on her soft thigh as I kissed and licked her stomach.

"Don't tease!" Holly pushed her lips into a pout, "Come on, baby, let me see that pretty face between my legs."

Something about her calling me baby made me smile and I let my tongue head south and probe the sexy patch of red fuzz over her pussy. Her pubic hair was moist and I moaned when I caught her scent. Holly ran her fingers through my hair, a look of anticipation on her face. Her thigh trembled beneath my palm and stretching out between her legs, I spread her pussy open and noticed my fingers were shaking.

Holly's fingers tightened in my hair, but she remained still, waiting for me. Opening her pussy, I blew on her clit. She moaned quietly and leaning in I kissed her clit, then sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh, yes." Holly purred as my tongue swirled around it.

Her sound of pleasure gave me confidence and I sucked harder while slipping my fingers back inside her. My nose was buried in her pubic hair and I sighed at the intoxicating scent of my best friend's pussy. Holly lifted her right leg and stretching it out put her foot against the wall. She placed her other foot on my shoulder and rocked her hips slowly into my fingers.

Her fingers were now running through my hair and across my shoulders and after teasing a slow circle around her clit, I eased my fingers from her, lowered my mouth and plunged my tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Holly groaned as I moved my tongue within her.

I moaned in my throat and my hips ground into the bed as I sucked on her and received a mouthful of her sweet sticky fluid. I moved my head back and forth and she whispered, "Oh, you bad girl! That's it, fuck me with your tongue." She moved her hips, working her pussy into my face as I swirled my tongue, lapping up her juices.

I worked my tongue back up through her soft lips and this time when I found her clit I attacked it with gusto, sucking on it hard enough to make my lips smack and for her to cry out in delight. I plunged my fingers harder into her pussy and sucked her clit in the same rhythm as I moved them.

I whimpered as my once again aching clit ground into the soft sheet and keeping her promise of going down on me in mind, I pressed my tongue hard against her clit and licked it as fast as I could.

"Yes, oh, honey!" She cooed, "You know what you're doing don't you?"

Remembering something I enjoyed from the movies, I bent my legs and playfully kicked my feet back and forth as I sucked and licked Holly's sweet pussy.

"Oh, look at you, you sexy little thing!' she laughed.

I smiled around her clit thinking what the hell had I been waiting for? This was everything I thought it would be. As I nibbled gently at her pussy, it dawned on me that maybe what I was waiting for was Holly. Every time we had talked about it over the phone she had been so confident and had made it sound so good.

There had been times I had to masturbate once I'd gotten off the phone with her because her talking about it had gotten me so hot. All this time I'd thought it was because she got me thinking about it and how easy it would be.

Now laying here enthusiastically sucking her clit I wondered if what had been getting me that worked up was Holly herself. She was right; there was no one I was more comfortable with than her and who else would I have found that cared about me this much?

Holly groaned and her toes curled into my shoulder. Her hips rocked faster and she whimpered,

"Oh, Heather, right there, sweetie, right there!"

Again, that term of endearment sent warm feeling through me. That feeling was nothing compared to the growing heat between my legs as Holly started making those little hiccupping noises at the end of each of her deep breaths. She removed her hands from my hair and I looked up to see she her playing with her nipples.

My hips thrust into the bed as I watched her tug hard on her pink flesh and her pussy tightened around my fingers. Holly's eyes were closed and her lips parted as she pumped her hips into my fingers.

"A little more!" she whimpered, "Suck it harder, please!"

I did as she asked, sucking her clit as hard and fast as I could. Holly gasped and lowering her leg, wrapped it around my neck. I sucked her clit into my mouth at the same time as I drove my fingers deep inside her and with a long loud squeal that made me hope to hell my parents hadn't come home, she exploded.

Releasing another loud cry, Holly moved her foot from my shoulder and slipped that leg around my head. She clamped her thighs around my head, pinning my face to her pussy and bucking her hips wildly. I had no problem with that and continued to lick and suck while she smeared her sopping pussy into my face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Holly cried as she squirmed on my face.

Her pussy was quivering around my fingers and she was still pulling on her nipples and squealing louder than the girls in the movies did. Holly's body tensed and with another cry of pleasure a warm wave of sticky fluid gushed around my fingers and into my face.

"Oh, goddamn." Holly moaned, letting her legs slide from my arms. "Heather, you....honey, you did just fine."

"Honey?" I lapped around her pussy causing her hips to twitch. "I like that."

"Good because I like you." She sighed, "Damn you look good down there."

"Bet you'll look better." I sat up on my knees between her legs. "My turn?" I asked hopefully.

"Damn straight it is." Holly sat up in front of me. "I've been dreaming about licking your pussy since you told me you wanted a girl to lick it."

"You said something like that before, you really thought about me?" I asked, shocked, "I...oh!"

Holly cut me off in mid sentence when she pushed me down on the bed and just about attacked my tits. She sucked not just my nipple, but a good portion of my small breast into her mouth. I lay there moaning as I watched her devour my tit and Holly grabbed the other, fondling it while alternately licking and sucking my nipple.

Her eyes were closed and there was a look of bliss on her face as she bathed my breast with her soft pink tongue then switched to give the other some attention. She was lying between my legs and I tore my gaze from the show of her lips on my nipple to take in the smooth creamy skin of her back and her amazing ass.

Her long legs were bent as mine had been and I swore even the bottoms of her feet looked good. Holly gave each of my nipples a quick hard suck, then surprised me when she rolled over and got up to stand next to the bed.

"Come over here and stand up." She gestured in front of the bed.

Unsure of what she was up, but figuring everything she'd done so far had felt damn good, I slid to the side of the bed and stood up, facing her. Holly put her arms around me and kissed me. Unlike our other kisses this one was soft and...sweet. Her lips were barely grazing mine and her hands were rubbing my back.

I relaxed and enjoyed the slow sensual kiss as well as the feeling of our breasts once again pressing together. Holly. Slid her lips down my neck and I let my head fall back allowing her better access. Her hands trailed down my sides and my heart pounded with excitement when I felt her slide her fingers into my shorts and ease them down.

She stopped and giving me a sexy smile said, "Turn around."

I put my back to her and moaned when she moved my hair and kissed the back of my neck. Holly proceeded to cover my back in soft sweet kisses, making her way slowly down towards my ass. She knelt behind me and kissing the small of my back pulled my shorts down. I giggled when she began kissing my ass while working my shorts down to my feet.

"Hmm, I have thought about this." She murmured.

"Kissing my ass?" I laughed.

"Well that...and this!"

Holly shoved me in the back causing me to bend over the bed and without warning spread my cheeks wide and shoved her tongue into my ass.

"Hey!" I cried out, trying to stand, but she kept her hands on my back.

Her tongue pushed into my ass and despite my initial reaction being an uncomfortable one, I remained where I was, letting her have what she wanted and to my surprise once I relaxed it felt....good. Holly teased her tongue around my ass before pushing it into it once more and I sighed and wiggled my ass back and forth in her face.

"Oh, it doesn't take you long does it?" She laughed behind me.

She continued to probe my ass and I moaned when she slid her fingers along my inner thigh before easing them inside me. She thrust them in time with her plunging tongue and I spread my legs wider for her. Holly giggled into my ass, then removing her fingers replaced them with her tongue.

"Oh, God!" I groaned, as for the first time I felt a woman's tongue inside me.

Not just any girl, but my best friend and now my first lover!"

Holly moved her tongue inside me and I clutched the sheets in my hands as she probed my wet pussy. She moaned against my hot flesh and I heard her inhale deeply as I had done. Holly was moving her head, fucking my slit with her rigid tongue and I rocked back into her face. She was holding my ass open and I gasped when she teased my asshole with the tip of her finger.

She worked her tongue from inside me and made a slow teasing journey through my wet lips and up to my clit. She gently took it into her warm mouth and I whimpered as she circled it with her tongue. She licked back down then slowly up again. I moaned and sighed as Holly proceeded to work the length of my pussy with her skilled tongue.

Each time she reached my clit she gave it a quick suck that caused me to whimper then worked back down again. Her hands were fondling my ass and I was squirming beneath her touch, working my ass up and down and trying to get her lips to stay in contact with my clit. Holly plunged her tongue inside once more, then worked her mouth upwards instead of back down and teased my ass some more.

"Oh...my pussy, please?" I pleaded.

"I like that!" she purred. "How about you turn around and you can watch me lick your sweet little pussy?"

"God yes!" I stood up when she sat back on her knees and turned around so quickly I almost tripped over her.

"Smooth." I laughed.

"You are smooth." She looked up at me, her face glistening from my pussy. "And sticky sweet!"

She gave me another push and as soon as my ass had hit the bed, she buried her face between my thighs.

"Goddamn!" I moaned, as her tongue plunged inside me. "Holly that feels so good!"

"It's supposed to." She winked up at me and grabbing my ankles, lifted my legs.

I let her guide my feet to her shoulders and this time when she resumed licking it was directly on my clit and I lay back, propped up on my elbows, watching Holly go down on me. Her long red hair was fanned out across my thighs and her green eyes were wide and bright as her pink tongue danced across my swollen button.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and looking up saw our reflection in the mirror. My hips jerked and I released a soft moan just from the image of Holly kneeling between my legs. Her ass looked amazing as did her head between my thighs. My feet looked good on her shoulders and her hair was sticking to the sweat on her creamy back. Holly's hands were on my thighs and her bright polish was damn sexy on my skin.

What part of this wasn't sexy? My gaze worked away from Holly and I watched myself as my best friend worked my pussy. Still looking in the mirror I cupped my tits and stroked my nipples. I moaned as much from the visual as how good my fingers, and Holly's amazing tongue, felt.

I couldn't believe that for months I'd been afraid of this! I'd wasted so much time! Then again if I had done it before would Holly be with me now? Having her with me made all the frustration worth it and I rubbed my nipples faster while now rocking my hips into Holly's face.

She worked her fingers inside me and was now sucking my clit in time with her thrusting. I gasped and curled my toes into her shoulders as she sucked harder and I felt my orgasm building within me.

"Oh, Holly." I moaned, "I...I'm going to cum, please make me come!"

Holly responded by sucking my clit so hard her lips smacked and I cried out and lifted my ass off the bed, pushing my pussy into her face and straining to cum for her. Holly slid her other hand down between my legs and as she swirled her tongue around my clit eased her finger into my ass. I cried out in surprise, then again, and much louder, in pleasure as her finger pushing deeper into my ass sent me over the edge.

I threw my head back and squealed long and loud, at this point not even caring that it was after midnight and my parents could be downstairs. All that mattered right now was Holly was sucking my clit and I was cumming harder than I ever thought I could.

As she had done to me I closed my legs, capturing her head and working my pussy into her face. Holly moaned against me and her tongue and fingers continued to move as I twisted my nipples and cried out over and over again as my pussy convulsed around her fingers. Holly pushed her fingers deep inside me and I could feel her fingers pressing against each other through the thin skin between my pussy and ass.

I'd never let a guy do that before, had never even thought of it, but it felt so damn good! Holly was whimpering into my quivering flesh and with one last high pitched yelp, the last of my orgasm flowed though me and I let my legs fall from her shoulders and fell back onto the bed.

"Oh...I..." I stared up at the ceiling. "I came so hard the room's spinning."

Holly kissed my clit and then my thighs before standing up and getting onto the bed next to me. She rolled over between my legs and slipping her arms beneath mine, kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and as it caressed mine I moaned at the mingled taste of our pussies. I put my arms around her and hugged her close as we kissed.

Holly moved her head and nuzzling her face into my neck, sighed, "Heather you feel so nice."

"So do you." I giggled, "Wow, best present ever!"

"Yeah, you think so?" she kissed my neck, then rolled over onto her side.

Propped up on her elbow she looked down at me. Putting her hand on my stomach she let her eyes wander up and down my body before lingering on my face. "You're so beautiful." She said.

"So are you." I smiled, "I can't believe I did it, I can't believe we did that!"

"Did you like it?"

"You can't tell?" I laughed, "If I was any louder the neighbors might have called the cops, jeez I hope my folks aren't home."

"I think if they were we'd know." Holly said, then with a serious expression that was out of place on her , especially after the fun we'd had, she asked, "I mean did you like that it was me?"

"Of course!" I put my hand over hers, "I couldn't think of anyone who could make it more special." I grinned, "I mean not that it was romantic or anything, but wow, who needs romance when you cum like that?"