Her Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl. I do love when you are always ready for me." He slid his middle finger deep into her core, parting her swollen lips with his thumb he reached for her clit and started to circle it slowly.

Kaydence started to moan around Carters cock, increasing her tempo and sucking harder. Carter started to jerk against her, pulling her harder against his cock.

Until Conan stopped what he was doing and moved away, Kaydence pulled away from Carter to look for Conan who was stood just out of reaching distance. Carter walked in front of her towards the bed and lay on his back with his feet firmly on the ground, his trouser discarded as he'd moved across the room.

Conan reached for Kaydence to pull her up off the floor, and directed her to the end of the bed and with a firm hand between her shoulder blades he bent her over Carter, her head in line with his bobbing cock. Conan stroked up the inside of her leg, reaching closer to her warm and wet core, Kaydence instinctively took a side step to open her legs and give Conan better access.

Slipping just a single finger between her swollen lips Conan spread her juices around, while his other hand still firmly placed between her shoulder blades, pushed her closer to Carters cock.

As her lips surrounded Carters throbbing cock, Kaydence let out a yelp. Conan had thrust his hard shaft into her, hitting her cervix hard.

With the hard thrusts now penetrating her throbbing core, Kaydence got into a rhythm sucking Carters cock matching the hard thrusts from Conan.

Conan instinctively felt Kaydence pulsing hard around his cock, knowing she was on the build up to an orgasm, he pulled out and crouched down behind her, his head now in line with her core seeing it rush with colour and grasping for the cock that was there only moments ago to bring her to orgasm.

With a firm tongue, Conan licked straight through her swollen lips and up onto her tight little button, lubricating it with her own juices. Running his tongue back down between her swollen lips, Conan slipped his tongue deep into her core, and used the tip of his thumb to circle the tight button of her ass and slowly started to break the barrier into her depths of pleasure.

With his tongue seeking out the spot deep within her that would bring her to orgasm, with his spare hand he reach under her to find her clit and with his little finger he circle's it in time to his tongue thrusting into her, feeling Kaydence relax letting his thumb slide through her tight button more, he started to move all three in time, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Feeling Conan's fingers and tongue working in sync with each other in her most sensitive area, Kaydence started to speed up her thrusts around Carters cock, with one hand on the bed to keep her steady and the other hand stroking up Carter's leg getting closer to his cock, reaching for his cock she wrapped her small nimble fingers around the base of his cock and started to match her mouth thrust with her hand thrusts. Moaning loudly as she started to feel her orgasm breaking through her body getting to the point of no return.

"Cum for me, Baby Girl," Conan told her.

Those words threw her body into a rippling orgasm that had her squeezing her hand tightly around the base of Carters cock, her scream is muffled around his cock that was now being pushed to the back of her throat.

Conan removed his thumb from her tight button as he felt Kaydence start the build up to her orgasm, giving all his focus to her pleasure seed wanting her to squirt and feed him her juices.

Circling her clit faster and harder Conan murmured again, "Cum for me, Baby Girl."

He knew those words would push her over the edge and he pushed his tongue deeper within her juicy folds, feeling her body tensing tightly as it pushed her over the edge and squirted hard into his waiting mouth.

Slowing down his movements bringing her down from her orgasm Conan started to spread her juices around her core and up onto her tight little button. Letting her know that he would soon be entering her there, she thrust her hips back onto his mouth enjoying the feel of him using his tongue on her anal button.

Conan buried his thumb deep within her ass again, pushing a little harder into her, making Kaydence climb onto the bed a knee on either side of Carter, straddling him. Conan removed his thumb from her ass and guided her to sit on Carters aching cock. Getting the first feel of Carters cock stroking her juicy swollen clit before sinking deep within her core, Kaydence couldn't help the moan of pleasure that left her breathless, until Conan climbed on the bed himself and pushed her down over Carter using his cock to tease her little button, Kaydence realised just what Conan was wanting to do and she started to tense up, not ready for two cocks buried deep within her, she had started to feel nervous.

Carter started to notice how tense she was becoming around his cock and started to slow his movements down within her, to try and reignite the fire within her, using his hands to stroke her arms and massage her back, giving her some of the control she needed to get a grip on her feelings.

Once she started to relax enough, Conan had massaged some lube onto his hardened cock and was now attempting to slowly try and break through the barrier at her bottom with his thick cock, easing himself into her while holding her hips still, moving only when Carter was on the outward motion.

Kaydence tried to relax and enjoy the friction of the two cocks working in tangent to each other. She started to relax when she felt the fire in her belly start to reignite. Her panting and moaning became heavier and louder, she noticed both men had started to bury themselves deeper within her and their thrusts became simultaneous, their own breathes became heavier and less controlled.

She started to contract around Carters cock, squeezing his cock within her, the suction gave him less room to move, which gave Conan more room to move and he thrust hard into her bringing her to orgasm, making her squirt hard around Carters cock and contract around Conan's cock.

Pulling out from her back passage, Conan lifted Kaydence off Carter and pulled her to the soft throw rug with him and slid his cock into her core to feel her warmth. Carter moved off the bed to stand just before Kaydence, she saw his cock bobbing in front of her and licked her lips, seeing her cum glistering on him, wanting to taste herself she opened her mouth and he willingly slid his cock into her mouth. Conan started to move within her, thrusting up hard into her, knowing he could make her squirt again.

It was long before she was moaning and sucking hard on Carters cock as Conan's thrusts had become frantic, she exploded hard around Conan's cock.

Grinding herself on Conan's hips to extract the orgasm from her, Kaydence hollowed out her cheeks and started to suck hard on Carters cock, swallowing his cock right to the root, taking it deep into her throat, gagging on his length but enjoying the feel of him in her mouth, tasting the first bead of pre-cum.

Suddenly Carter pulled himself out of her mouth, so he didn't cum in her mouth.

He picked Kaydence up off Conan, spun her around so her back was up against his front and ran his hand around her waist and into the folds of her dripping core. Allowing Conan to stand up, turn to face Kaydence with a hand buried deep between her legs, her face a picture of orgasmic bliss, he stepped forward and grabbed one of Kaydence's legs and wrapped it around his waist, giving Carter more room to bury his hand even deeper, kissing her passionately, his tongue dancing with her, swallowing her moans.

Removing his hand from between her legs, Carter lifted her other leg and wrapped it around Conan's waist, wrapping her arms around Conan, she lifted herself up enough so that Conan's cock was just sat at her entrance, waiting to be sunk on to. Carter grasped her hips and slowly sunk her onto Conan's cock and then began to massage her peachy ass before running his finger between her peachy ass cheeks and entered her not so tight button, making sure she was ready to be entered again.

Kaydence was ready to have two cocks within her again; she had started to enjoy the fullness feeling within her. She lifted her hips enough in invitation to Carter, telling him she was ready for his cock to slide within her and after a little drop of lube, he was positioned at her button and she sunk herself onto both cocks. The men worked together to lift and lower Kaydence onto their aching cocks, Carter wrapped one arm around her chest and massaged her heavy filled breast while Conan's mouth sucked the other breast.

Kaydence could feel her third orgasm start to burn low in her belly, her legs tightened around Conan, her head flopped back onto Carters shoulder not sure what to do with her arms, she just let them flop to her side and enjoy the excitement that was flowing through her body. She felt the stress from the week just flow out of her body, her body starting to float on cloud nine, the place that she knew Conan could take her. She closed her eyes and gave her body over to the dominant men now who were bringing her to her next explosive orgasm.

As she felt her body start to shudder, she let out a screech and let her body convulse around the cocks that were now slamming into her harder than she had felt it in a long time. Her orgasm rippled through her body and before she could recover from her orgasm. Conan pulled out of her and his cum squirted all up her body even reaching her chin. Carter wrenched out of her ass and Kaydence slumped down to her knees, Carter rushed around her front and stood over her, grabbing his hard cock and pumped it into her mouth until his head fell back and his hot cum squirted down Kaydence's throat, she swallowed it all.

Conan grouched down behind Kaydence and kissed her neck lightly and whispered in her ear, "Go into the bathroom and have a hot shower, I'll join you shortly."

Kaydence looked up in Conan's eyes and gave a small smile, while in the corner of her eye she caught Carter had started to get dressed.

"Thank you Carter, it was nice seeing you again," she murmured over to him as she sashayed into the bathroom.

Conan joined her in the bathroom after what she assumed would have been a quick conversation with Carter as he left. Conan wanted to help wash her down and lathered up the 5* sponge and washed her entire body from head to toe in a sensual yet controlled manner, once he had finished cleansing her body and his own he slapped her peachy ass swiftly and left the shower.

"Hurry now, the night is still young and I have many more birthday surprises for you over the weekend." He wrapped a towel around his waist and left the room.

Kaydence stood there for a minute wondering what Conan had up his sleeve for her next, she didn't want to wait much longer and hopped out of the shower, wrapped her hair in a towel while roughly using another towel to dry herself off with. Finally, she wrapped the towel around herself took a breath and opened the bathroom door.

"Happy Birthday babe" Conan sat on the edge of the bed naked, while he held a soft brown leather paddle in his right hand and his leather belt from earlier in his left hand.

She smiled happily and went towards him, thinking, "Oh! Another special birthday treat."

He was spoiling her and she was loving every minute of it.

12