All Comments on 'Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I liked the idea that he waited to see if her cheating would work on her conscience. if it didn't, then that would show justification for a divorce, and if it did, it would show she really loved him. I think the mentioned swing party was a typo. I also think they will get back together shortly.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
LOL Split aces do you suck cock that much

SO do you drink cum from your WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start

Congrats. Five out of five. This is a great start to an interesting situation. Good writing. I'd like a bit more description of the characters and their background, but I am hopeful it will be in the later chapters. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it..

It was honest, believable, and very well written. The best part? No reconciliation from a weak man. 5 of 5.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Took him long enough to grow a brain!

If she is willing to let a complete stranger practically finger her in public, when her husband is there, and she knows he is hesitant to go, and THEN become irate when he stops it, and won't speak to him for days, and THEN constantly talks about swinging, only to suddenly stop mentioning it at all, how could he NOT realize that she would cheat, as soon as he turned his back? How could he fail to see that she was dead set on fucking another man, when she constantly pressed the issue, despite ALL of his objections, despite his obvious dislike of her ideas, when he told her in no uncertain terms that he was against it. Why was he so surprised, when she was obviously pushing to fuck others, with or without him?

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what woke him up?

the comment from the swinger wife that she had gone to a party with them on her own? Or hearing that it was 6 times she met at the motel with the neighbour?

I must admit I do not know much, nor do I want to, about swinging, but I thought married women were not welcome without their partner.

Better yet, why did he wait so long to come to the realization she wasn't willing to be a one man woman?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@rightbank

Yeah, that is kind of my understanding as well, the legit swinger groups refuse admittance to any cheaters that they know of, they don't want that kind of negative reputation.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Good Beginning

Lost a star because it took too long for him to confront her and then his hesitation at her confession. Fucking cunt even fucked the lover and his wife knew. She just didn't know he did her by himself. Now she's dropped off at her parents. What's next? I guess we'll see.

By the way, no one goes to a swingers party alone. Just FYI

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Eileen—but I didn't!" – A key rule in ANY sex games is that BOTH parties have to enjoy it. Once he made it clear that he didn’t, her ONLY response has to be, “Okay, Honey, I’m sorry. We won’t try that again unless you want to.”

"Amy says that her sex with Dennis afterwards is like, super-charged!” – That’s fine, for THEM! If it works for them, more power to them, but it’s not for him.

She admitted to the AFFAIR, but never said anything about the "swing party"!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Yet Afain!

"He was desperate for it, you know. And I was perfectly safe!" - You're not "perfectly safe" if he is "desperate for it"! Desperate people are unpredictable - maybe he pulls a knife, maybe he punches your husband, who knows?

It's critical that they never really worked out their issues, and her cold shoulder when he wasn't willing to "play" is troubling.

Amy SAYS that their sex afterwards is incredible. MAYBE it is, but when you're trying to sell somebody on something you always try to make it sound better than it is!

Renata's got a lot of nerve getting pissed at Martin's cheating, when she was enabling EILEEN'S cheating by not telling Danny about Eileen at the swing party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

My God! What a humongous fucking bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hell

The old adage hell as a woman scorned was turn on it's head for a change

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Interesting to see how this turns out. Especially since her "confession" mentioned nothing about a swing party.. makes me wonder just how many shitbags have fucked her.

Oh, and a side note, I am not a lawyer or police officer, but, I am pretty sure that in no state can you kick your spouse out of the house if he/she does not want to leave.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
So Where Was Danny?

When Eileen went to this swing party? The game's afoot now!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Love it.

Terrific story telling!*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The End!

No need for anymore! She not only cheated but started with the "swing party" that he'd expressly told her he wanted no part of!

NO fucking way he can ever trust or love this deceptive,cheating twat again!

DO NOT insult our intelligence by trying to write a reconciliation chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?????

No guy and I mean NO GUY who is really in love with his wife reacts the way your character does! All the antics he goes through....just plain pathetic! He controls himself up until she confesses her affair THEN loses it! GIVE ME A BREAK! This is one of the most pathetic attempts I've read here!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

SORRY in today's USA society is the get-out-of-shit fix it word that no one can hold against you - allowing it to absolve the SORRY of all responsibility of the wrong.

The worst of it is "SORRY" is hypocritical, but when said YOU the VICTIM are immediately required to forgive the mistake/person - BS! SORRY is abused so much as an emotional get-out-of-jail-FREE free word - it has become ineffective (for me)!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She's so sorry,?

She's only sorry that she was caught. Lies, deception, cheating, all deliberately... This should never be an RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMEN TO WHAT KRD19254 WROTE.

They're ALL 'sorry' after they've been caught. This bitch confessed because she sensed that he already knew or because he was treating her so goddamned good that she felt super guilty about what she'd done to him... but the trip to her fuck partner's house revealed that she'd also been lying about where she was while sneaking off to the neighborhood swinger's swap parties. She's a common slut, just like my cheating ex. (who got caught doing the same thing by her next victim/husband)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep

Every woman is a lying cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

When he pissed on her lover I had a good chuckle. Entertaining story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm Sorry?

Wife shoots their children, cries and says, "I'm sorry." So...the husband has no choice but to forgive her? A marriage is like your first child. Letting a third party in is like shooting your own child. I'm sorry? Not in this lifetime.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Shouldve left a parting kick to his balls

Great story. I see a raac coming but id sure like to see a btb

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Swing party?

Too much betrayal. She was unkeepable.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 5 years ago
IMO

I’ve read some of your stories in the past. I have no doubt you will find a way to reconcile. I should stop here and just assume that he divorced the piece of shit. Why would anyone ever want to get back with this slut? I have no desire to personally attack you, but I obviously see the world differently than you do.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
The signs were there...

Bar pick up, swinging mentioned ? What do you need a smack on head or a picture ?

Was that service truck big enough to shove that mercedes & van thru the front wall of that motel room ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kicking Her Out At The Curb

I don't know if that was a subtle little tweak or not instead of pulling in to the driveway to drop her at her parent's house. If it was it was clever, if not I prefer to think otherwise. I rather think the bus station would be good, they usually seem to be it not so great neighborhoods. No matter his refusal to share, she cheats "...about six times." She doesn't confess she got banged who knows how many times by who knows how many men, we don't know if they used any protection and she's sorry. Good thing he didn't eat her after he offered, yummy, tastes just like chicken. Never minded my own but I've always been particular about someone else's. Unless there's an 11th commandment dug up somewhere I don't see where she deserves anything but a process server. I really loved moving the van and the flowers. One mistake a fire alarm guy can't make, NFPA states without going into details the fire alarm system shall be tested after any repair and he didn't. Time to "Run, Forrest, Run. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Caught and pissed on good start on punishment

Not just affair swing party

Who else fucked her

More punishment

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Che, swing party? This marriage is over. Piss on Danny.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Not one of his bestSorr

Sorry not one of his best, She's a slut, no reason to have her back, she will stray again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

This Slut makes My first wife seem like a saint Almost . I am kinda funny I do not Share My Wife with anyone .. I have 2 Ex Wives who Both say they Love Me .. But I Consider the both of them Cheating Sluts . I Never Cheated on either of My Ex's

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I've read this several times, but thanks to my poor memory I don't remember how it ends. I think I read about a reconciliation. I certainly hope not! The AFFAIR might be reconcilable, but between her bad attitude when he wasn't comfortable with the "games," and the swing parties she burned too many bridges for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good so far but what's missing is Eileen's point of view. Maybe it's addressed in following chapters. I think it would have been interesting to hear what Eileen was thinking when she came out of the motel to find her car moved and what her stress levels were each day as flowers arrived and finally when she Danny said about the BBQ with the Netrebkos'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t swing, but I thought the difference between swinging and just affaires is that you HAVE to bring a willing partner to swing. The neighbors obviously knew that she didn’t bring her husband. Their group doesn’t have Rule 1? Seems like a good way to have a pissed off husband swearing vengeance on the entire group. Seems iffy that they’d risk it.

ZK

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

She apparently didn't understand that when Danny said that does not want to do swinging and won't share his wife with any other man. What to do do next, does he kick her to the curb, we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he didn't ask her anything about the swing party that he said he wasn't interested in? That on top of cheating on him 6 times! Do I hear d-i-v-o-r-c-e? You might 4give one time, perhaps 2, but this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the pissing was a new and unique way of marking your displeasure/anger. Nice touch!

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Very good first chapter. I gave it 5 in anticipation for the next.

Swing party?

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

The end I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT START!

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

Reread this and upped it from a 4 to a 5. Ohio is a really fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow the swinger party reveal was a gut punch. Hope he can sort this mess without simply caving. She screwed Martin for weeks just for the thrill of cheating and lying without the expectation of being caught. Until she was...

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

She nearly got round it .......!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cuck Danny knows who the skank is fucking around with but the bitch writer needs 3 parts to this story to convince cuck Danny to stay with the skank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I gave this a 4, as I haven't read the other parts yet. I'm sure the "swinger party" detail that Danny just found out about and that she didn't bother to mention will become something of contention for them to work out. Add in the 6 times that they got together at the motel will become something else to discuss. That's it for this part.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Pretty ordinary story, but that 3 turned into a 4 because he pissed all over that guys face. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I'm still chuckling.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

An interesting enough first two pages, if a bit "clumpy" to begin with, So far, I'm vasselating between two, and four stars, we will have to see were it ends up?

It's not where you start from Gentlemen, it's all in the stamina, style and final flourish!

So I'll hold back judgement!

R.S.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

Passing all over that asshole convinced me to lower my score to 1*.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous