All Comments on 'Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So far....

You write well, but that I expected. So far though it is just another series of over used plot twists, better written than most because you are a better writer than most. So I shall wait to see what you do with it. None the less, however you flow with the story, I do enjoy your writing.

allforallallforallabout 17 years ago
A bit much patience

Ihave always enjoyed your submissions. This one is enjoyable as well, but you definitely have closed out on a decision point.

It would be nearly impossible for him and her to get back together. And her behavior in this matter would suggest that except for economic reasons she wouldn't want to get back together with him. Apparently she thrives on making him passionate about her, and she dosen't care if it's hatred or love

Still I hope you can submit the next chapter within a month, because you have definitely achieved my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why you play these games

you write like a drama queen.chapter 1 was b/s and you could've finish this story.you wasted a whole chapter bullshitting about them dam roses.you use to write and get the job done,what happen to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Better Author Doesn't Need To Do Back Flips

As his or her talent carries the story. Twists are overrated as far as I'm concerned. Oftentimes they feel forced and awkward as though the story is written around them and not the plot path.<P>

Author - your ability is well recognized but sometimes was burdoned by reconciliation at all costs to the story and your loss of credibility.<P>

I hope you realize that cuckolded 6 times and swinging against your expressed mindset seems insuremountable in my book of fair reasonableness and consequence. But thats just my viewpoint isn't it.

I hope that the conclusion you reach rings like life with realty fitting the offenses.<P>

With High Regard (so far)

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
Wondering what'll happen next

ohio has written stories where wives have done worse and the spouses still reconcile. As of chapter 1, I feel that this couple should split. The kids are grown and he's had enough of her wanting to swing. If Danny ends up back with Eileen, I'll be very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You let me down

I should have waited for the complete story...no wait...your formula is ...her POV...then back to him....then their POV's...and HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

You know you are going to take some flak over this story. My suggestion is to ditch the wife and then take up with her sister. Maybe she'll be able to settle for one man.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Ohio,

I always enjoy your stories. You seem to have painted this couple into a corner they cannot get out of. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Got me hooked,

Story could end here and I would assume he dumps her.She has been fucking around big time.Affairs and swing parties.Hope it doesn't take to long for the rest of the story.Thanks for a good story in a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh goodie!

Oh goodie, an Ohio story! Good authors in this category are hard to find. I should add that good authors and good stories are becoming scarse. I like the emotions in this story. I like the slow build, so I'm waiting anxiously for Part 2.

As for the story, reconciliation or not, uou are an author, fly free, take it where the characters and the story takes you, and if someone doesn't like it, then they can write their own story. I'm just delighted to have a good story from this site. The last couple of days it's been quite dry. Thank you, Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wagon tongue

You are a fine writer and I was happy to give you a high grade, BUT if he doesn't kick her ass out permanently, you will deserve and receive a big goose egg.

TLeeTLeeabout 17 years ago
I can't believe it

ohio finally wrote a story that was almost good. I don't know whether or not you have grown a pair since your bio doesn't say. I kept expecting the cuckold to fly his wimp colors and was really surprised that he did not. I'm pretty sure that you will revert to your usual stuff in Ch. 02.

My complaint with Ch. 01 is that the husband didn't react the way I thought he should or the way a man that is not a queer would. Fixing dinner for a cheating slut is bullshit. Being civil to a whore wife is not cool. I don't care what his plan was. At least he didn't get drunk. I'll give you that point.

I wonder what he will do now that he knows his cunt wife has been to a swing party. I hope you don't blow it in Ch. 02 and let the happy trails ruin this one.

That queer bazzzzie and the other queers will vote this chapter a zero. But the good guys will offset their mass stupidity. Looking forward to the next installment and maybe even to your future postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
RECONCILIATION... next?

its well written and so far its interesting. but what kind of psycho babble are we going to read before the RECONCILIATION? her excuse: depression, some sort of trauma, voodoo, pills. eh, whatever!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ridicilus reaction

It is very interesting how you approach this situation. After so many years of marriage she insists to taste a strange cock. She goes out for the swinging club and then (worst??) for an affair.

And how your hero reacts ? He urinates on him ? Why ?

He is honest in his way. He goes swinging with his wife. He found an easy woman, what is his sin ?

Unless ....

Unless you already have decided that your alpha male (husband)is marking his territory that way and he is going to claim back his prey ( wife ).

THAT is a ridicilus thing to do. There is NO way, an actual sane husband is gong to forgive this wife behavior.

I repeat swinging club is bad enough. But a relationship??

delsolsi1995delsolsi1995about 17 years ago
Nice twist

That was an absolutely amazing twist with the swingers party. Well done.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Perfect

This was probably one of the best cheating wife stories on this site. The execution was outstanding from Danny's discovery through to the final confrontation. My only complain is that I didn't write it. My hat's off to the author. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story so far!

Let's not spoil it with mumbo jumbo and vodoo reconciliation for the last "man" left in Ohio.

z00timez00timeabout 17 years ago
The way I grade Ohio stories.

I see a new story. I give it a zero. Then maybe I verify that I was right. I never have been wrong.(I hate wimps)

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 17 years ago
good story to date

Why did she not mention the swing party[ies]. She regretted the affair many times over [what was it 6 times]and came clean but why keep the swing party secret. Let's hope hubby finds out that at the swing party she enjoyed Dennis and Amy and all the other guys and that for months, everyone who was a that party were laughing at him behind his back.That the swing party[ies] included many so called friends...and the affair was repayment [blackmail] of sorts to ensure that the pics taken that evening would never surface..hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
100 for this installment

Here is a 100 for this installment of the story. It is well written and the consequences correct. I am done reading this story and will assume that divorce ensues. I know better than to read the following installments. You have dropped this wife head-first into a deep hole and reconciliation would be extremely unlikely. One (maybe more) swing party(ies) plus an ongoing affair is an awful lot of disrespect for a husband to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hell Of A Start

Now this is a cheating wife story that is as it should be.A cheating wife made to face the results of her actions by a husband who has balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Saw that there was a new story from "Ohio" and went directly to read it. You didn't fail me-interesting twists and turns in the story line. I have always enjoyed the measured responses that you develop to most situations, rather than the scorched earth policy that some authors use. We talked about your story before we hit the job site this morning. The large majority of the guys agreed with me that your "more true to life" responses make your writing more interesting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

Great, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical fine Ohio story

I thought this was a typical Ohio story, well written and suspenseful. The only thing I did not get was the swinger comment at the end. I have never been to a swinger party, but I thought they were always couples. How did she go solo?---and for a woman trying to have a secret affair, a swingers part exposes her to an awful lot of people who might be friends of his and might mention it to him. Doesn't ring true to the rest of the story.

60 year old George

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Interesting story of a self-centered woman

I don’t know where this could go for a wife who only wants what makes her happy. She doesn’t love anyone but herself. She knows first hand of his feelings on extramarital sex and continues to do whatever it is she feels. This is not a woman who can see anything but her own needs. We all know in a LOVING marriage you put the others wellbeing first as long as it is for the betterment of both and the marriage.---------------------------She will not ever change her personality but maybe helped to learn to think before she does whatever makes her happy. Reconciliation in this story would be a One Way Street as there is no respect or real love for this self-centered woman. The dialogue has given us a look at a woman who has always been just this way. She needs to learn what her needs really are and move on with her life from there if she is to ever be of value to others she may call friends.-------------The husband has let her have anything she wants, only putting his foot down on the things that most would find extreme. I hope the husband can learn to trust again as it will always be with doubt he considers others postulations. How do you ever learn to trust when you have lost your best friend in the world because of ongoing and blatant deception? It is a long road for a man who has had his whole value system challenged. Life goes on, but what kind of life will a man who has suffered this kind of realization be. He needs help to find his own self-esteem and put all that has transpired in a complete package that has a beginning, middle and an excepted end. With this being packaged he can put it in a place of a remembrance not a life driving depression. It is just like losing a spouse after many years, you have to consider them gone and for the betterment of yourself it is freeing that with time will be attained.------------How you could ever put these two back into a marriage again with her personality, is beyond my experience.--------------------Thank you for your great effort.-----------PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excelent!

another well crafted fine story.i look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great, but...

I'm enjoying the story so far, but it occurred to me as I read that if you were to change the characters' names, that this would be one of a dozen recent 'wife cheats, husband gets revenge' stories. I really hope that the next installment has a twist of some sort that differentiates it from the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He was really married to a self centered slag of a

slut. She went to swinging parties without him. Was offering herself up to people and carrying on an affair outside of her marriage. You have described very well a woman who is so sexually and mentally ill it would be hard to add anything else. She betrayed her husband, violated his trust after he told her no repeatly, and did it over and over. There is nothing left of this marriage. She burned every bridge as she crossed it. She is now nothing but a cheating slut and will remain a round healed slut for the rest of her life. There is nothing to forgive nor to forget. She put her husband in harms way without his knowledge by indulging in acts that exposed them both to STDS and AIDS without his knowledge or consent. He was a man of moral character. Left him survive being previously married to such an evil, immoral, and mentally sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Perfect as always!

Keep them coming and do not wait to long to post! Loved it!

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Stop NOW!

Ohio - You finally wrote one about man with some balls. End it NOW! Don't keep going to the inevitable wimp out ending. You are a very good and entertaining writer, stop with the wimp stories. End the terror NOW! Don't turn him into the pathetic wimp from "An Innocent Question," (which is probably the greatest "whorror" story ever written, I still get chills from that one) don't further denigrate men by portraying them as spineless wimps. Leave the poor guy some dignity, and end the story now! Let him go out a winner, (albeit a single one) he can keep her around as a fuck buddy until he finds a decent honest women.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
A great start!

It seems that many of the commenters feel that they already know where this will go. Ohio's writing is excellent and I am quite willing to wait and see where he is going to take this story. This woman is in a world of shit at the moment. I'm anxious to see if Ohio digs her out, or buries her. I will look for, and read, everything written by Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please continue

I have always thought "House of Cards" was the perfect story. But this might be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good as always

you and few others I will read all submissions, for you always entertain me with your stories.

Waiting for the next submission.

Thanks

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re: Stop NOW

I agree. If it had just been the affair, there might have been a logical chance at a reconciliation, but after finding out that against his repeated statements against swinging, for her to so betray him, the only way for a reconciliation is if you force it and disregard everything you already wrote. The only slim reason for one for chapter is for her attempts to rationalize her lies and exposure of him to STDs.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Great so far ...

I love all your stories. Please don't keep us in suspense too long for the next chapter. Thanks. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't bother ...

... to write any more. The imagination is a powerful thing and I'd prefer you leave well enough alone as far as "finishing" the story is concerned. It's best the way you left it, so don't mess with it.

Risq_001Risq_001about 17 years ago
Just lookin at this story by itself...........

<p>I liked a lot of it, but one part I didn't</p>

<p>-I liked that you didn't write him ranting and raving at her till she felt there was nothing else she could do.</p>

<p>-I liked that you let her bust herself</p>

<p>-I liked that he, through most of his passive actions, found out that the wife was playing him for a fool with the rest of the neighbors (swinging by herself)</p>

<p>I have to say I liked the majority of the story</p>

<p>But I have to say I wasn't a fan of him hitting and peeing on the other man. Why just him? Why not the other men she was swinging with? Why do something negative to the wife? I've always thought "If you won't hit your wife ever, why does the guy feel its ok to hit her lover?" She's not anymore innocent than the other guy here. Personally, I've always seen that type of anger against an outside person, usually the other man, as unfair and not balanced directed anger. Like he picked a single person out of the crowd to get even with and ignored the one person that hurt him more than anything. Or just one of the guilty people in the crowd, but let the others off scott free. I personally can never understand why one male will attack another male for sleeping with his wife, but just says to the wife after the fight "get out of my sight". I guess I've never been a fan of anything in a story where the man has to reassert his masculinity through violence. I can see violence if the wife was raped but not if she went "looking" to cheat on her husband.</p>

<p>Whats wierd is that the swingers in the neighborhood all knew that she was coming to their parties without her husband. I'm just curious what they thought about that. I mean that would be a single woman without a man to help out the wife of the man she hooked up with.</p>

<p>Ohio, I'm trying to not prejudge you on what you have written in any follow up stories, so I'll stop there (^_^)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love?

Is this how you love? Is dreaming up stories about how you'd punish a cheating wife how you'd show your love for a good wife? I'm sorry, but I think this story is as sick as it's author.

huntingtonwvmalhuntingtonwvmalabout 17 years ago
Good beginning

Another excellent story by Ohio. Looking forward the the next chapters.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
40 Comments Already! Wow!

So far we have classic Ohio writing. I really appreciate a non-wimp husband; Eileen deserves getting thrown out and Martin Netrebko deserved getting pissed on. Danny needs to cut his losses and get on with his wife. Perhaps Renata is also being tired of being married to a liar and may be interested in monogamy.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
Why wait??

This looks like the beginning of a pretty good story, but why wait for a long time to continue it? Is that meant to be cute? Is it supposed to be enticing? It really is showing contempt toward the readers...you are saying that they are not worth giving them a completed story in a timely way. Why do Lit.Com writers post bits of stories before they are completed? Then they complain about poor reviews. Why not complete the story so that it can be posted all at once, or at least on successive days? I guess that makes too much sense...or maybe it shows too much respect for the readers. Or maybe, just maybe, it is for the same reason that they plagarize other

stories...they just cannot write a complete good story. Cheers!*@#%@*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
True to life

Nice. That's all I have to say, as a man who was once cheated on, this hit home, I almost thought he was going to forgive but he didn't. True to life.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." --RAH

louguy35 asked, "why wait for a long time to continue it?"

<P>

There are a number of legitimate reasons. His editor may be busy and can't proof the draft until later. The author may be writing a subsequent chapter and doesn't want to lock something into chapter two that will cause problems in chapter three or four. The author might have commitments to do something else or write for someone else. The author's real life job may require him/her to travel for several days or weeks.

<P>

The way I figure it, you get what you pay for. Since you ain't paying, you got no right to bitch. If you don't like stories posted serially, don't read them until all the parts have appeared. Whining about it is ridiculous and only demonstrates your need for instant gratification.

<P>

I'd rather the author take his/her time and get the story right, just the way they want to say it, rather than post some half-baked, half-edited piece of garbage that they rushed to completion.

<P>

My apologies for the off-topic posting that but silly rant deserved a scathing reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

I give this chapter a full score, because I know it would rate that if written by anyone else. Concern about the future direction Ohio will take should not affect the grade on this chapter.

I vote that the next chapter focus on Danny and his success in getting into a situation where he can carry forward to another 40 years of happiness with someone who loves him, is satisfied with his level of sexual adventure, and will be faithful "'til death do them part." My candidate, both because we know he has some attraction to her (he beats off to her image in the shower in part 1) and because it will put another knife in Eileen's back, is sister Diane. The kids already know Aunt Diane, so it will be not so hard for them to accept her as "family," and the prospect of new discovery of mutual sexuality in the mid-forties is enough to get anyone's juices running.

The way I look at it, the "confession" was really "what do I need to say to keep him from finding out the whole truth?" and "what is the most I can tell and expect to recover, even if after a long time of anguish and hurt?" When the cat was let out by Martin (the swinging parties), it likely was just the beginning of the real whole story. The only reason to pursue all the details is if he needs more ammo for a favorable divorce. Focus on getting into a livable situation for the next 40 years; he has only wasted 20+ on this whore. On balance, he could wind up with a really happy life!! And to hell with Eileen!!

If you really must 'reconcile' these two, do it with her as an auxiliary player in the Danny-Diane marriage. She wants to enjoy time with Danny? - make it with Diane present and Eileen gets sent home alone after the sex. She wants to enjoy time with the kids? - have the kids insist that it only happen when 'Dad and Diane' are there too. Ask her to sell the house for them and look for an ideal cottage for two real lovebirds who only need enough room for their big bed, hot tub, and visiting married children. The determinant on how much she can get into their lifes should be what Danny and Diane can handle and what improves their lives together. Once again, I say to hell with Eileen!!

Isaac

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

The wife wasnt happy when he didnt let her do what she wanted to do so she started swinging behind his back so he dumps her on her parents door step.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Preface my Score

I will let this chapter stand alone as a story. It's well written and she's the baddie in this one and he's the wronged party and takes action. I say this because Ohio has a history of "wussing" out and making everything the husband's fault and begging his whoring wife's forgiveness. That not withstanding, he writes well, and on it's own merit this is a good one............make me wrong, Ohio!

I gotta tell 'ya, I'm from the deep South and my wife of many years is from Ohio........she doesn't agree with the endings of a lot of your "weak husband" stories either.

bruce22bruce22about 17 years ago
You are a very fine write,---

but I really can not imagine why he

dropped her off without giving her

the complete third degree about swinging.

How many parties? Who did she go with?

How many partners did she have? With the

respect to the affair the first question in

modern times would be whether or not they

practiced safe sex.

Maybe she would get a way with a plea of

temporary insanity! She had best get to a

mental health specialist.

Great work and please don't hang us out

to dry!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Well written and...

well thought out. Asking for details or "Why" won't change a thing. She cheated. More than once. She got caught. She's gone. All the rest are details.

It was just that simple when my wife cheated. Now she's my Ex-wife. I live by the addage that you either have reasons or results, and I'm not interested in reasons.

Kanga40Kanga40about 17 years ago
Painfully bland so far

with nothing new or original.

Well written, but that isn't all it takes to make a story.

To BRUCE below: what does it matter how many swing parties and how many guys? He's decided he no longer wants her as his wife, so none of those things matter one iota. He told her his view on this - once is one time too many. After once it doesn't matter.

The BIG problem is, what has started as a believable story, as many of ohio's do, will likely end up with this couple reconciled at any cost, as is normal with ohio.

I'm not sure Ch2 will be worth reading - the highly probable ending will be so disappointing.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneabout 17 years ago
Games People Play

This dickhead is as gamey as she is. He knew after he saw her van he was going to end their marriage. Why go through all the bullshit with the flowers and pills etc.

This was a very weak effort, and a very dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hatred kills the hater

I know it's just a story ut I dont think anyman who really loved his wife could do what he did...how about a follow up with a kinder more loving ending RealDoc@att.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
author's psychologocal babbling

stories like this are just author babbles. it is like making a face for the camera; nothing more. it's total idiotic nonsense. 'tis says nothing about the author, who is capable enough. ohio is too lazy, too tired, or just plain brain-dead, so he started writing the first thing that came into his head.....

........it started with, "Hmmmm, I think I'll start a stutpid story titled "Her Blue Dodge Minivan" ---- driving by a errr formerly devoted, loving, tender, romantic, beautiful, trust-worthy wife and mother and life-partner ---- and have her park it in some MOTEL and then I'll just take it from there, because the AUDIENCE would be RIVETED as to what the hell is the beautiful, devoted, vavacious, loyal, loving, hard working and faithful mother and wife doing in such a seedy motel?,,,,

.... Could the husband be wrong? If not, how is he gonna deal with such HEARTBREAKING betrayal? and then have the idiotic husband character say, "My heart was breaking, my bile level rising, fume coming out of my nose and ears but I gently say to her, as she lean over the kiss me good night, "Honey, I love you so much,,, I hope you never do any thing to hurt our love, our marriage," Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,

........ And then the next night, "I want you to TELL ME EVERY SINGLE DETAIL,,, HOW MANY ORGASM YOU HAD, HOW BIG HIS DICK IS, COMPARED TO MINE, WHICH ANGLE HE USED, HOW MANY MEN YOU FUCK, WHEN, WHERE, WHY," Or, I can guarantee: you are out of the door!"

..... Stories like this are just total nonsense.......

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Kept my interest due to fairly good writing,

but I have some issues with the characters, especially the behavior of our "hero." It probably feels good to punch out the wife's lover, especially in his own home, but what if lover files assault and battery charges and "hero" Danny ends up in jail learning to please Bubba? Don't think the cops will be particularly sympathetic (unless you are a cop too -- I think the rules might get bent in that case); Danny certainly can't claim "self-defense." Eileen is also a piece of work. How likely is it for a mid-40's woman with two grown kids, faithful for 22 years or more of marriage, to be cheating on her loving husband multiple times with one guy and also at one or more "swinging" parties? How likely for Danny to have no clue? A spouse who knows the other that well would smell the different shampoo and wonder about it even without the "heads up" of seeing the partner's car at a motel. There would be some hair on the partner's clothing. The partner would show behavioral changes. Obviously Eileen is not very good at being an actress; how did she deceive Danny for so long? I realize some spouses do "get away with it" for a while but Danny is obviously a smart, observant man who really would notice something out of the ordinary. Finally, I agree with the other comments that it is silly for Danny to make believe nothing is happening to "punish" his wife. Far better to spend the bouquet money on a private investigator to gather evidence that can stand up in a divorce court. Right now Danny has no evidence, only an admission under duress from Eileen and her lover -- nothing guaranteed to stand up in court. Eileen and a good lawyer could probably clean Danny out unless he has real evidence. I will be interested to see how this story winds up. Thanks for writing. Lots of controversy based on the number of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hatred, violence, and revenge

Lets see... this is a sex site.

Sex is usually about immersing yourself in the pleasures of the body.

I'm failing to see how this story has any appealing quality at all.

Are there really guys out there who get off on stories like these where the hero mentally masturbates over the idea of revenge? Are there guys out there who become sexually aroused over the thought of hitting some other person of questionable character? Are there really that many guys out there who love to bath themselves in ideas of hatred?

While the story is an interesting character study of some really messed up people, it just seems a bit over the top at how the hero tortures himself (and us readers) with his weird mind games.

The obsession of causing pain to others is bazaar to begin with, but to meticulously draw it out and kind of glorify it is at best a descent into worst ideas that humanity has to offer in this world.

I'm kind of curious how many readers would look at this as an example of what they should strive to avoid verses how many think this is a great template that they'd consider applying in their own lives.

Not that I'll be back to see what people have to say, but I'm just curious.

Hatred, violence, and revenge. I guess if that's what floats your boat... obsess away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enough?

I always find the discovery part interesting but there's rarely anywhere to go after that.

His attack on the other couple is understandable but that doesn't make it justifiable. I don't know if it's just these stories or whether American men really feel that violence is the right response to every problem. (Clearly their politicians of both sexes do!) The Netrebkos have no duty to your hero; that's for the wife. The guy won't sue; too much would come out.

It's another irritating convention of these stories that he doesn't beat the shit out of the injured husband or is it that he has a nicer nature?

End it now.

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
Please don't let this be another "mistake".

I am so tired of reading about the mistake a spouse makes when they cheat. It's not a mistake, it's a choice. Making the third left when you should have taken the second is a mistake. Getting the wrong kind of beans at the supermarket because they where right next to each other is a mistake. When someone cheats, it is a conscious choice they make.

As to the poster who said this was not erotic, does that mean that stories that show a spouses betrayal are erotic? Some of us don't think so. I don't find this story to be erotic either, I just like to read a story where the back-stabbing spouse does not get away with it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
A+ on gamesmanship!

I love Psychological games in literature and on the screens and the bit of it we got to taste here, although cut too short (IMO), was delicious. I liked very much the concept of reestablishing the balance between the couple, were it was discovered by the husband that the previous balance has been for quite some time now, and unbeknown to him, destroyed. The mind game, or indeed the psychological warfare the husband is holding is in essence his way to set the balance straight again.

The nature of the new balance is totally different from the one the couple had (or thought they had) prior to the wife’s coming out of the marriage to act out her sexual fantasies. It’s a balance of instability and loss of control. It includes loosing control over your life and all that you thought was familiar safe and loving. That is exactly what hits you when you find that the person you thought loved and respected you, have in fact been betraying and exposing you to the possibility - closer to certainty - of extreme hurt behind your back.

This psychological gamesmanship could be seen as a unique prequel to, or even a substitute to the traditional revenge, which typically comes only after the official ‘outing’ of the cheater and the confrontation. For all we know Ohio may feel that it was, to the most part (except for some more pouting and sour face plus few more days of wife with her parents "punishment" , all that the wife needed to see how it feels ‘while being on the receiving end’). Painful it was, but still, IMO, far from the turmoil and the pain that a realization that your spouse has consciously decided to betray you will cause.

And we have not accounted to the practical aspects (setting aside revenge) of reuniting with the new person that you now have come to learn that your spouse is. Is THAT new person someone that you equally love and respect, but most importantly - want to be maried to? ****** <P>

Never mind tears and VERBAL expressions of love and regret. ACTIONS of free choice over a some period of time and despite repeated agreements which all explicitly negated the possibility of both having extra marital sexual relations and being married to each other. What part of ‘no’ and ‘unacceptable in this marriage’ didn’t she understand after the who knows what number of repeated confrontations on that matter? ****** <P>

The worst betrayal is not so much that the wife ‘just’ cheated. It lies in the fact that she went on with her long term plan (sex with another partner). She does not have the mindset or the intelligence or the character to openly say: Hey husband, our previous agreement doesn’t work for me, what do we do? Instead she went into a hiding mode and into a ‘seek and plan for an opportunity’ mode. She wanted her cookie and she was going to have it - no matter what. ****** <P>

All the above is more than painting the reasonable remainder of the plot into one corner. It’s more like climbing into a tower and throwing that remainder from the window, then expecting (that is if you are still building on creating somehow reconciliation out of it) that superman will zoom by to save the crushing marriage. ****** <P>

My only complaint to ohio is on the very CHOICE of yet again a similar type of wife we have been seeing on these stories almost every time. In that respect her's is one of the most extreme in that she is not only narcissistic (the great majority of the cheating wives stories here) but also immature in her inability to control her impulses and most likely with limited intelligence; probably significantly less than average. It is demonstrated by her bad problem solving capabilities and the fact that her thinking is very concrete. For her, there is no other way of dealing with desires and wants other than ‘get them’ (other couples work through this kind of issues in fantasy games or through sublimation and of course through counseling). ****** <P>

Her character reminds me of the rhetorical question (meant to be a joke): what do you prefer - being young healthy and rich or old sick and poor? That should be a though one to figure... Similarly, it would be NICE, really really nice, to have a female character who is functioning above the level of a functionally border line retarded AND who is more emotionally mature than one whose emotional development seems to have been arrested around the age of eight. One that can be interesting in some way ON HER OWN, not just as the backdrop to the male protagonist. ****** <P>

We should not have to choose between immature and limited gallery of women characters on one hand or a collection of hateful women characters who give me the association of a “Bader-meinhof” types, preaching of love and peace between the genders after all the males are gone. What is needed are characters that are essentially intelligent and somewhat emotionally mature both of the male AND OF FEMALE characters. They make for better, more interesting stories. And just between us ohio? If you like reconciliations, it would work better in the story and, I am convinced, also with the readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great So Far

What a mess! Married and in love with a woman who needs more excitment sexually then he can give her. She goes on her own and gets it. She will proubly always want more than one partner, he should explain to her he will let the kids know she needs more in life and has moved on. tell her she hopes she will not try and get her children involved in swining untill they are older and more experinced. He will need to move as everyone in neighborhood knows soon he is a cuckhold, thank you very much bitch. will sell house,ect.I thought retaliation on neighbor was right on. Their is a real loss of manhood and self esteam in these things wheather your fault or not, and any way to help get it back is fine, when you don't permentley hurt quilty parties. So many great ways this story can go and every body thinking which way they will take it. That is what makes this story so really good, we care about the people involved. Thank You very much and don't keep us waiting long, Please!

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 17 years ago
adultery in the first degree

Well Ohio, you've done it this time. This story is a great example of "why" is such an important question in a case like this.

When I thought about this story, I started to picture it in the context of a murder or other crime.

I guess I would see this as First Degree adultery. This wife acted deliberately and with full knowledge of her actions when she went to a swing party (particularly since her husband let her know more than once that he was against any type of swinging).

Forget the professions of love and the "I made a mistake" bull. The contempt that the wife showed for her husband by coldly deciding to secretly attend the swing party after he said no says more about the state of the marriage and her underlying relationship with her husband than any words might say. There is no way she can blame a momentary lapse or giving into temptation. This is a cold deliberate and hateful act.

I don't know where you are going to take this, but the hole you dug is pretty deep.

Keep up the good work.

CCM

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
There's a problem

She has yet to say anything about the swinging party(s).. So, you have no idea how bad this could be.. Has she been to a dozen parties?. Screwed how many men?. Or just one party and the one man?. Her confession carries a little weight, but not much.. Her remorse SEEMS genuine but is it because she was caught or she really is truly sorry?. He'll have a tough time determining that, if he even wants to.. Twenty two years is a lot to lose.. Good start..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Think You Are Fair!

I have reread a lot of your stories and think they have a reasonable ending. Not every fuck up in a marriage is punishable by divorce. Having been in love with someone and still slept around just because I could, I understand these things happen, and are not always the end of relationship. The husband should have jumped on the second request to go to the swing party. He needed to find out if what she really wanted was a open relationship, where the would have sex with different partners doing all the things you do, sucking dick, eating pussy and fucking the hell out of sombody while watching each other do it. Her new best friend and hubby have been working on her for a long time to try it. If she told him yes she was sure she wanted this,then he would trully understand the trouble they were in. The same think when they talk, if they do, she needs to honestly tell him what she wants and needs, if she needs this, nothing more to say, have a good, but not real good life and I'll see you around bitch. Looking foward so much to follow up, hope its not to long. Great writing, Thanks.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
A facetious comment

I'd love to see a story start like this but have hubby move the vehicle completely away so wifey couldn't find it. Preferably to his own driveway. Or even leave his vehicle in place of wifey's vehicle. Then see what she says and how she asks hubby to come and get her. His response to that oughta be worth a story. Phil

toesmantoesmanabout 17 years ago
Great beginning,

Ohio, you know that I've become quite a fan, as per the e-mails we've traded. This is one of your best starts, the psychological warfare the husband has started is just great, and a good way to start exacting revenge and more to the point to even the balance between them, that her cheating has upset. I'm anxiously awaiting the 2nd (last?) chapter, I hope there is some resolution of the "swinger" parties that Martin's wife refers to, & more to the point, I hope that there will not be a forced reconciliation in this one, I don't see how he could do that, & still look himself in the mirror every morning from now on. Good luck, keep them coming. Toesman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
weak husband?

In the swinging party she needs a partner, who was it? And please, he can’t forgive her.After all he said about cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
long delay

Dont wait too long for the the next part---us old folk tend to forget after a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Selfish!

Have reread this story waiting for rest of it to post. Nothing new on literotica but crap right now. The thing that struct me was his wifes selfish behavier. When they went to bar for role playing she got caught up in excitment of the moment and didn't care if he was even there, let alone enjoying himself. Same way with swing club and then her affair, all about her pleasure, didn't care at that point about kids and him. While trying to talk him into trying swing club, she was thinking about her pleasure, not about him or long term damage. Can not see anyway around a divorce, for both their sakes. Him for his pride and sanity, her for a chance to find out what she really wants in her life.

Hope the rest comes out before we the readers beat this horse to death. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good start

I liked it so far, but what to do from here?

Having Danny take Eileen's so far unmentioned sister could be a plan.

Maybe her best friend?

Maybe both? Or neither?

Perhaps an old flame of Danny's whose return Eileen fears more than death itself?

Or something completely different.

You've got quite a palette here to work with given the start you've made.

Nice job so far.

:)

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
To BE reconciled or NOT to be THAT is the question

If this was an early OHIO story there is no doubt that this would be a forced reconciliation story. If you go back and look at OHIO's early stuff ANYTHING the wife did always resulted... with reconciliation. I mean some of the early stuff was really forced over the top mindless psycho bable. For example <b>HOUSE of CARDS</b>

<br></br>

However the more recent stories from this author are MUCH better and far more balanced. for example <b>My second Nightmare </b>

<br></br>

In THIS story she says she cheated 6 times with this ONE other guy.... then when she ahem "confessed" she seems to have left out a bit about her swinging without her husband ...implying multiple partners...

<br></br>

surely OHIO cant have a reconcilation given all that?

<br></br>

BUT IF that is so... I have to say I am bothered by WHY this author had the hsuband play all these "tricks"? why all the manipilations? Once he found out <b> why not just leave?</b>

<br></br>

I am worried that the PRIMARY reason WHY the husband pulled all thse stunts was to pressure his cheating wife into "owning up" ....to do the "right thing" so that at some point this author can have the husband say " well she DID confess"

<br></br>

Logically the bit about the swinging should KILL this marriage. Even if the author has the husband go this route... and try some sort of reconcilation...

<b> given her obession with SWINGING and her ability to ignore and disrespect her husband values... SURELY there is a high probability that

<br></br>

1) she has had sex with OTHER men besides this neighbor she screwed 6 times

<br></br>

2) she will do this sort of thing again.... no? </b>

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Usual excellence

I always enjoy an Ohio story. I have to agree with CCM and Kolkore's comments. The psych game was perfect. I will say that the confrontation with Martin was the best I've ever read. Pissing on a guys face is the ultimate sign of contempt. What could you do to humiliate him further, got the wifes attention too! I really look forward to the next part. It will be fun how she explains the swinig party(parties). I really see no possibility of reconciliation so I wonder how he will end it, more psych games? Hope so!

feelmorefeelmoreabout 17 years ago
You Got It Right

The psychological plotting at the beginning of the story was excellent. You did a great job of creating and building the conflict between husband and wife. I also liked the ending. It was unique. If you keep writing, I'll continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Suspence!

Hi:

Great Story so far! I wonder is the pause between chapters was to convey the passage of time as in a play, or perhaps a incubation, or both. ( Please do not ask me to diagram that sentence.) I Tell myself " All in good time."

Having written that, I relize that you would not make the readers wait.

Whatever is happening to delay the story, I hope it is good and not bad.

High Regards: Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm not greedy! I'm not worried about

how this winds up.

Hell, I have enough problems with finishing my own stories, let along predict how someone else does theirs.

This story is interesting, thought provoking, well written ...

and just a story. For every word I write I read a hundred, I patiently await farther developments.

Regards, Jack

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
What????

What the hell is wrong with the writers of Lit.com stories, you included? Can't you write a full story before submitting it. Do you get off trying to create demand for your story? Is that what you do? You sure as hell will not publish in any mainstream media or publishing house because they want full stories, not some now, and maybe... Did you ever read a book that stopped in the middle of the story with a note that said, "Run down to the bookstore next month and get the rest of the story"? Sheesh...what idiots.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Enjoying it so far

Where is Ch. 2? You are leaving us hanging.

bruce22bruce22about 17 years ago
Is it over?

Here we sit like birds in the wilderness,

like birds in the wilderness,

waiting to be fed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Month

Just reread the story so I wouldn't forget anything. Have read a lot of crap waiting. I know you warned us about a delay but a month? Please put me out of my misery.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 17 years ago
Makes me wonder if the writer is female

Actually...I liked the story, it held my interest. Yet, I have a feeling the story was written by a woman because I really hated the male character in the story, the husband, and only a woman writer can evoke such feelings as that.

Great job. I shall look forward to reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting very impatiently for

the outcome of this story. Liked what I read but I would love to see how you are going to tie this story up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHERE IS CHAP 2

Love the story, but hate waiting for the rest......

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Its fine as it is

I don't think it needs any more, you wrote a good story.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 17 years ago
I was going to wait until the ending

But I guess that the story is finished so I will comment now. I didnt like the story much. It didnt make sense to me and I have no idea what the author was trying to say. There wasnt much emotion on either person's part. <p><p>

The husband was more worried about getting the wife to confess than what she had done and he really didnt get her to confess anyway - more like he forced her to admit it which isnt the same as a spontaneous confession imo.<p><p>

The wife didnt seem to be very concerned with her marriage or the thought of losing her husband until after he forced her to admit what was going on. By then it had gone on so long that it seems she is more worried about losing out financially or status wise, than she was about hurting her husband. <p><p>

The revelation about the swinging parties just added insult to injury and didnt really do much for the story in my eyes. I guess I just dont understand what the author was trying to accomplish with this story. <p><p>

Thanks for writing though - I do like most of your stories (even the ones I disagree with).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Is there more

If there is more to this story, it would be an interesting read. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, as always.

I really like your stories and this is a very good one as well. You are one of the best authors on this site (in my humble opinion).I have been rereading some of your older stories while waiting for the next installment of "Minivan".

Are you going to continue this story? Thanks for the words. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Someone wrote it must be by a female writer as

they hated the male character in the story. Why is that, you cheat and identify with the female lead? The only things he did were to get the wife to confess her betrayal of the marriage and admit her disrespect and lying to her husband. In the act of getting it over to the other wife her husband was cheating with his wife, he finds his wife was involved in swinging without him, actually that isnt what is defined as swinging, that is defined as cheating, normally swingers are husband and wife. The ones to hate in this story are the very stupid wife, and the ones who turned her against her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
its ok

the wife was an immature selfish soul she deserved all the bad karma and perhaps more. if one can not control their desires and impulses, then they should rot in what ever hell they created. its a matter of personal responsibilty to uphold one's own integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shes not too bright

It seems stupid for her to have gone to a swing party; and particulary to have sex with another neighbor. Dennis and Amy might have been sworn to secrecy, but Martin and his wife weren't. The wife and Danny could have met up with her asking something about it fairly easily...

The wife was just asking to get caught...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

That's your idea of revenge? Wow, he moved her car a few spaces, sent her flowers, and made himself impotent. But he was willing to french kiss, and offered to go down on her, knowing she had had sex with her lover shortly before. Gee, why didn't he just cut his own dick off? I guess that would have REALLY taugh her a lesson! I'm finished with the drivel this author calls "erotic" fiction.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Married 21 years!

Who cares what a some stiff dried up old hide does? So I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To DWornock

Ist point. Can you count more than two? Because that's the highest score in stars that I've ever seen you give. Have you got it in your moronic soul to actually reward someone's talented writing. When you have a few stories to your own name, then you have the right to be so hypercritical, but until then kindly get off your bigotted soapbox and disappear up your own ass.

Second point. You seem to have a fixation on age, anything out of the teens seesm to you to be 'old hide'. What age do you go for? - - Eighteen? - - Sixteen? - - Younger? Your peadophilic tendencies are very worrying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dwhorecrock

is actually hairy virgin

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Great

Only way to treat a cheating cunt

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Ouch. 5*

Some of your stories are hard to read. Why? Real emotions, real troubles. They are hard to read because they are a bit too real, perhaps.

But I still read them because they are beautifully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One thing she did was far worse than anything else

The six fuck session affair is one thing, but the fact that Eileen went to a swingers party behind her husband's back is absolutely unforgiveable. One can assume that by dropping his wife at her parents he needed time to proceed. Were it I after dropping her off I would make an appointment a a good divorce lawyer. Plus I wouldn't accept any entreaty to reconcile.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 11 years ago

i READ IT AND RE-READ IT AGAIN AND NEVER GOT TIRED OF IT!!

SIMPLY A MASTERPIECE!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

The last Ohio story I have not read. He should have bounced her when she brought up swinging. Once that cat is out of the bag, it generally spells trouble.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Commentaries

I will always remember this as one of my favorite stories, but reading the comments suggest that either no one feels the quality of the writing and the thought that have gone into this story or I will have to accept Harry classifying me as a moron. The funny thing is that we have not reached the end but most are condemning it because the author is going to wimp out! Why do you waste time reading a story that you KNOW that you won't like??

Vulcan has it right though, so far he has no evidence that will stand up in court. He should have been cooler! or did he feel that she really ended the affair before she even claimed this? Unless someone videoed it there is no way to get better than a fifty-fifty split. Perhaps if he just walked out and filed for divorce the mental torture of not knowing what he knows might hurt her more than this line of action. Unless you are the police chief's son you can not beat on women or even men who commit adultery much less give them that much deserved bullet......... (My age is showing)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stupid

I'd have waited at the car ....kicked his ass and dumped her on the spot......story over. No part 2 or 3 except to introduce my new girlfriend.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
What a GTEAT start!

There must be some twists I cannot imagine to cause this story to require two more chapters. I hope ohio tells how she managed to go to a swingers party (Don't they last for hours?) without Hubby knowing she was gone.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
What an idiot!

He had all the advance warning anyone could ask for; and instead of slapping her down and nipping it in the bud, he pussyfoots around with it, more or less giving her the go ahead. If he was a man, this would never have happened.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Swing Party?

She left out THAT little tidbit!

And since when do swing parties include solo wives?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous