All Comments on 'Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hatred kills the hater

I know it's just a story ut I dont think anyman who really loved his wife could do what he did...how about a follow up with a kinder more loving ending RealDoc@att.net

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneabout 17 years ago
Games People Play

This dickhead is as gamey as she is. He knew after he saw her van he was going to end their marriage. Why go through all the bullshit with the flowers and pills etc.

This was a very weak effort, and a very dumb story.

Kanga40Kanga40about 17 years ago
Painfully bland so far

with nothing new or original.

Well written, but that isn't all it takes to make a story.

To BRUCE below: what does it matter how many swing parties and how many guys? He's decided he no longer wants her as his wife, so none of those things matter one iota. He told her his view on this - once is one time too many. After once it doesn't matter.

The BIG problem is, what has started as a believable story, as many of ohio's do, will likely end up with this couple reconciled at any cost, as is normal with ohio.

I'm not sure Ch2 will be worth reading - the highly probable ending will be so disappointing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Well written and...

well thought out. Asking for details or "Why" won't change a thing. She cheated. More than once. She got caught. She's gone. All the rest are details.

It was just that simple when my wife cheated. Now she's my Ex-wife. I live by the addage that you either have reasons or results, and I'm not interested in reasons.

bruce22bruce22about 17 years ago
You are a very fine write,---

but I really can not imagine why he

dropped her off without giving her

the complete third degree about swinging.

How many parties? Who did she go with?

How many partners did she have? With the

respect to the affair the first question in

modern times would be whether or not they

practiced safe sex.

Maybe she would get a way with a plea of

temporary insanity! She had best get to a

mental health specialist.

Great work and please don't hang us out

to dry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Preface my Score

I will let this chapter stand alone as a story. It's well written and she's the baddie in this one and he's the wronged party and takes action. I say this because Ohio has a history of "wussing" out and making everything the husband's fault and begging his whoring wife's forgiveness. That not withstanding, he writes well, and on it's own merit this is a good one............make me wrong, Ohio!

I gotta tell 'ya, I'm from the deep South and my wife of many years is from Ohio........she doesn't agree with the endings of a lot of your "weak husband" stories either.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

The wife wasnt happy when he didnt let her do what she wanted to do so she started swinging behind his back so he dumps her on her parents door step.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Chapter

I give this chapter a full score, because I know it would rate that if written by anyone else. Concern about the future direction Ohio will take should not affect the grade on this chapter.

I vote that the next chapter focus on Danny and his success in getting into a situation where he can carry forward to another 40 years of happiness with someone who loves him, is satisfied with his level of sexual adventure, and will be faithful "'til death do them part." My candidate, both because we know he has some attraction to her (he beats off to her image in the shower in part 1) and because it will put another knife in Eileen's back, is sister Diane. The kids already know Aunt Diane, so it will be not so hard for them to accept her as "family," and the prospect of new discovery of mutual sexuality in the mid-forties is enough to get anyone's juices running.

The way I look at it, the "confession" was really "what do I need to say to keep him from finding out the whole truth?" and "what is the most I can tell and expect to recover, even if after a long time of anguish and hurt?" When the cat was let out by Martin (the swinging parties), it likely was just the beginning of the real whole story. The only reason to pursue all the details is if he needs more ammo for a favorable divorce. Focus on getting into a livable situation for the next 40 years; he has only wasted 20+ on this whore. On balance, he could wind up with a really happy life!! And to hell with Eileen!!

If you really must 'reconcile' these two, do it with her as an auxiliary player in the Danny-Diane marriage. She wants to enjoy time with Danny? - make it with Diane present and Eileen gets sent home alone after the sex. She wants to enjoy time with the kids? - have the kids insist that it only happen when 'Dad and Diane' are there too. Ask her to sell the house for them and look for an ideal cottage for two real lovebirds who only need enough room for their big bed, hot tub, and visiting married children. The determinant on how much she can get into their lifes should be what Danny and Diane can handle and what improves their lives together. Once again, I say to hell with Eileen!!

Isaac

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." --RAH

louguy35 asked, "why wait for a long time to continue it?"

<P>

There are a number of legitimate reasons. His editor may be busy and can't proof the draft until later. The author may be writing a subsequent chapter and doesn't want to lock something into chapter two that will cause problems in chapter three or four. The author might have commitments to do something else or write for someone else. The author's real life job may require him/her to travel for several days or weeks.

<P>

The way I figure it, you get what you pay for. Since you ain't paying, you got no right to bitch. If you don't like stories posted serially, don't read them until all the parts have appeared. Whining about it is ridiculous and only demonstrates your need for instant gratification.

<P>

I'd rather the author take his/her time and get the story right, just the way they want to say it, rather than post some half-baked, half-edited piece of garbage that they rushed to completion.

<P>

My apologies for the off-topic posting that but silly rant deserved a scathing reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
True to life

Nice. That's all I have to say, as a man who was once cheated on, this hit home, I almost thought he was going to forgive but he didn't. True to life.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
Why wait??

This looks like the beginning of a pretty good story, but why wait for a long time to continue it? Is that meant to be cute? Is it supposed to be enticing? It really is showing contempt toward the readers...you are saying that they are not worth giving them a completed story in a timely way. Why do Lit.Com writers post bits of stories before they are completed? Then they complain about poor reviews. Why not complete the story so that it can be posted all at once, or at least on successive days? I guess that makes too much sense...or maybe it shows too much respect for the readers. Or maybe, just maybe, it is for the same reason that they plagarize other

stories...they just cannot write a complete good story. Cheers!*@#%@*!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
40 Comments Already! Wow!

So far we have classic Ohio writing. I really appreciate a non-wimp husband; Eileen deserves getting thrown out and Martin Netrebko deserved getting pissed on. Danny needs to cut his losses and get on with his wife. Perhaps Renata is also being tired of being married to a liar and may be interested in monogamy.

huntingtonwvmalhuntingtonwvmalabout 17 years ago
Good beginning

Another excellent story by Ohio. Looking forward the the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love?

Is this how you love? Is dreaming up stories about how you'd punish a cheating wife how you'd show your love for a good wife? I'm sorry, but I think this story is as sick as it's author.

Risq_001Risq_001about 17 years ago
Just lookin at this story by itself...........

<p>I liked a lot of it, but one part I didn't</p>

<p>-I liked that you didn't write him ranting and raving at her till she felt there was nothing else she could do.</p>

<p>-I liked that you let her bust herself</p>

<p>-I liked that he, through most of his passive actions, found out that the wife was playing him for a fool with the rest of the neighbors (swinging by herself)</p>

<p>I have to say I liked the majority of the story</p>

<p>But I have to say I wasn't a fan of him hitting and peeing on the other man. Why just him? Why not the other men she was swinging with? Why do something negative to the wife? I've always thought "If you won't hit your wife ever, why does the guy feel its ok to hit her lover?" She's not anymore innocent than the other guy here. Personally, I've always seen that type of anger against an outside person, usually the other man, as unfair and not balanced directed anger. Like he picked a single person out of the crowd to get even with and ignored the one person that hurt him more than anything. Or just one of the guilty people in the crowd, but let the others off scott free. I personally can never understand why one male will attack another male for sleeping with his wife, but just says to the wife after the fight "get out of my sight". I guess I've never been a fan of anything in a story where the man has to reassert his masculinity through violence. I can see violence if the wife was raped but not if she went "looking" to cheat on her husband.</p>

<p>Whats wierd is that the swingers in the neighborhood all knew that she was coming to their parties without her husband. I'm just curious what they thought about that. I mean that would be a single woman without a man to help out the wife of the man she hooked up with.</p>

<p>Ohio, I'm trying to not prejudge you on what you have written in any follow up stories, so I'll stop there (^_^)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't bother ...

... to write any more. The imagination is a powerful thing and I'd prefer you leave well enough alone as far as "finishing" the story is concerned. It's best the way you left it, so don't mess with it.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Great so far ...

I love all your stories. Please don't keep us in suspense too long for the next chapter. Thanks. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re: Stop NOW

I agree. If it had just been the affair, there might have been a logical chance at a reconciliation, but after finding out that against his repeated statements against swinging, for her to so betray him, the only way for a reconciliation is if you force it and disregard everything you already wrote. The only slim reason for one for chapter is for her attempts to rationalize her lies and exposure of him to STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good as always

you and few others I will read all submissions, for you always entertain me with your stories.

Waiting for the next submission.

Thanks

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please continue

I have always thought "House of Cards" was the perfect story. But this might be better.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
A great start!

It seems that many of the commenters feel that they already know where this will go. Ohio's writing is excellent and I am quite willing to wait and see where he is going to take this story. This woman is in a world of shit at the moment. I'm anxious to see if Ohio digs her out, or buries her. I will look for, and read, everything written by Ohio.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Stop NOW!

Ohio - You finally wrote one about man with some balls. End it NOW! Don't keep going to the inevitable wimp out ending. You are a very good and entertaining writer, stop with the wimp stories. End the terror NOW! Don't turn him into the pathetic wimp from "An Innocent Question," (which is probably the greatest "whorror" story ever written, I still get chills from that one) don't further denigrate men by portraying them as spineless wimps. Leave the poor guy some dignity, and end the story now! Let him go out a winner, (albeit a single one) he can keep her around as a fuck buddy until he finds a decent honest women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Perfect as always!

Keep them coming and do not wait to long to post! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He was really married to a self centered slag of a

slut. She went to swinging parties without him. Was offering herself up to people and carrying on an affair outside of her marriage. You have described very well a woman who is so sexually and mentally ill it would be hard to add anything else. She betrayed her husband, violated his trust after he told her no repeatly, and did it over and over. There is nothing left of this marriage. She burned every bridge as she crossed it. She is now nothing but a cheating slut and will remain a round healed slut for the rest of her life. There is nothing to forgive nor to forget. She put her husband in harms way without his knowledge by indulging in acts that exposed them both to STDS and AIDS without his knowledge or consent. He was a man of moral character. Left him survive being previously married to such an evil, immoral, and mentally sick person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great, but...

I'm enjoying the story so far, but it occurred to me as I read that if you were to change the characters' names, that this would be one of a dozen recent 'wife cheats, husband gets revenge' stories. I really hope that the next installment has a twist of some sort that differentiates it from the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excelent!

another well crafted fine story.i look forward to the next chapter.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Interesting story of a self-centered woman

I don’t know where this could go for a wife who only wants what makes her happy. She doesn’t love anyone but herself. She knows first hand of his feelings on extramarital sex and continues to do whatever it is she feels. This is not a woman who can see anything but her own needs. We all know in a LOVING marriage you put the others wellbeing first as long as it is for the betterment of both and the marriage.---------------------------She will not ever change her personality but maybe helped to learn to think before she does whatever makes her happy. Reconciliation in this story would be a One Way Street as there is no respect or real love for this self-centered woman. The dialogue has given us a look at a woman who has always been just this way. She needs to learn what her needs really are and move on with her life from there if she is to ever be of value to others she may call friends.-------------The husband has let her have anything she wants, only putting his foot down on the things that most would find extreme. I hope the husband can learn to trust again as it will always be with doubt he considers others postulations. How do you ever learn to trust when you have lost your best friend in the world because of ongoing and blatant deception? It is a long road for a man who has had his whole value system challenged. Life goes on, but what kind of life will a man who has suffered this kind of realization be. He needs help to find his own self-esteem and put all that has transpired in a complete package that has a beginning, middle and an excepted end. With this being packaged he can put it in a place of a remembrance not a life driving depression. It is just like losing a spouse after many years, you have to consider them gone and for the betterment of yourself it is freeing that with time will be attained.------------How you could ever put these two back into a marriage again with her personality, is beyond my experience.--------------------Thank you for your great effort.-----------PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical fine Ohio story

I thought this was a typical Ohio story, well written and suspenseful. The only thing I did not get was the swinger comment at the end. I have never been to a swinger party, but I thought they were always couples. How did she go solo?---and for a woman trying to have a secret affair, a swingers part exposes her to an awful lot of people who might be friends of his and might mention it to him. Doesn't ring true to the rest of the story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

Great, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Saw that there was a new story from "Ohio" and went directly to read it. You didn't fail me-interesting twists and turns in the story line. I have always enjoyed the measured responses that you develop to most situations, rather than the scorched earth policy that some authors use. We talked about your story before we hit the job site this morning. The large majority of the guys agreed with me that your "more true to life" responses make your writing more interesting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hell Of A Start

Now this is a cheating wife story that is as it should be.A cheating wife made to face the results of her actions by a husband who has balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
100 for this installment

Here is a 100 for this installment of the story. It is well written and the consequences correct. I am done reading this story and will assume that divorce ensues. I know better than to read the following installments. You have dropped this wife head-first into a deep hole and reconciliation would be extremely unlikely. One (maybe more) swing party(ies) plus an ongoing affair is an awful lot of disrespect for a husband to forgive.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 17 years ago
good story to date

Why did she not mention the swing party[ies]. She regretted the affair many times over [what was it 6 times]and came clean but why keep the swing party secret. Let's hope hubby finds out that at the swing party she enjoyed Dennis and Amy and all the other guys and that for months, everyone who was a that party were laughing at him behind his back.That the swing party[ies] included many so called friends...and the affair was repayment [blackmail] of sorts to ensure that the pics taken that evening would never surface..hahaha

z00timez00timeabout 17 years ago
The way I grade Ohio stories.

I see a new story. I give it a zero. Then maybe I verify that I was right. I never have been wrong.(I hate wimps)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story so far!

Let's not spoil it with mumbo jumbo and vodoo reconciliation for the last "man" left in Ohio.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Perfect

This was probably one of the best cheating wife stories on this site. The execution was outstanding from Danny's discovery through to the final confrontation. My only complain is that I didn't write it. My hat's off to the author. Kudos.

delsolsi1995delsolsi1995about 17 years ago
Nice twist

That was an absolutely amazing twist with the swingers party. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ridicilus reaction

It is very interesting how you approach this situation. After so many years of marriage she insists to taste a strange cock. She goes out for the swinging club and then (worst??) for an affair.

And how your hero reacts ? He urinates on him ? Why ?

He is honest in his way. He goes swinging with his wife. He found an easy woman, what is his sin ?

Unless ....

Unless you already have decided that your alpha male (husband)is marking his territory that way and he is going to claim back his prey ( wife ).

THAT is a ridicilus thing to do. There is NO way, an actual sane husband is gong to forgive this wife behavior.

I repeat swinging club is bad enough. But a relationship??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
RECONCILIATION... next?

its well written and so far its interesting. but what kind of psycho babble are we going to read before the RECONCILIATION? her excuse: depression, some sort of trauma, voodoo, pills. eh, whatever!!

TLeeTLeeabout 17 years ago
I can't believe it

ohio finally wrote a story that was almost good. I don't know whether or not you have grown a pair since your bio doesn't say. I kept expecting the cuckold to fly his wimp colors and was really surprised that he did not. I'm pretty sure that you will revert to your usual stuff in Ch. 02.

My complaint with Ch. 01 is that the husband didn't react the way I thought he should or the way a man that is not a queer would. Fixing dinner for a cheating slut is bullshit. Being civil to a whore wife is not cool. I don't care what his plan was. At least he didn't get drunk. I'll give you that point.

I wonder what he will do now that he knows his cunt wife has been to a swing party. I hope you don't blow it in Ch. 02 and let the happy trails ruin this one.

That queer bazzzzie and the other queers will vote this chapter a zero. But the good guys will offset their mass stupidity. Looking forward to the next installment and maybe even to your future postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wagon tongue

You are a fine writer and I was happy to give you a high grade, BUT if he doesn't kick her ass out permanently, you will deserve and receive a big goose egg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh goodie!

Oh goodie, an Ohio story! Good authors in this category are hard to find. I should add that good authors and good stories are becoming scarse. I like the emotions in this story. I like the slow build, so I'm waiting anxiously for Part 2.

As for the story, reconciliation or not, uou are an author, fly free, take it where the characters and the story takes you, and if someone doesn't like it, then they can write their own story. I'm just delighted to have a good story from this site. The last couple of days it's been quite dry. Thank you, Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Got me hooked,

Story could end here and I would assume he dumps her.She has been fucking around big time.Affairs and swing parties.Hope it doesn't take to long for the rest of the story.Thanks for a good story in a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Ohio,

I always enjoy your stories. You seem to have painted this couple into a corner they cannot get out of. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

You know you are going to take some flak over this story. My suggestion is to ditch the wife and then take up with her sister. Maybe she'll be able to settle for one man.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You let me down

I should have waited for the complete story...no wait...your formula is ...her POV...then back to him....then their POV's...and HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
Wondering what'll happen next

ohio has written stories where wives have done worse and the spouses still reconcile. As of chapter 1, I feel that this couple should split. The kids are grown and he's had enough of her wanting to swing. If Danny ends up back with Eileen, I'll be very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Better Author Doesn't Need To Do Back Flips

As his or her talent carries the story. Twists are overrated as far as I'm concerned. Oftentimes they feel forced and awkward as though the story is written around them and not the plot path.<P>

Author - your ability is well recognized but sometimes was burdoned by reconciliation at all costs to the story and your loss of credibility.<P>

I hope you realize that cuckolded 6 times and swinging against your expressed mindset seems insuremountable in my book of fair reasonableness and consequence. But thats just my viewpoint isn't it.

I hope that the conclusion you reach rings like life with realty fitting the offenses.<P>

With High Regard (so far)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why you play these games

you write like a drama queen.chapter 1 was b/s and you could've finish this story.you wasted a whole chapter bullshitting about them dam roses.you use to write and get the job done,what happen to you.

allforallallforallabout 17 years ago
A bit much patience

Ihave always enjoyed your submissions. This one is enjoyable as well, but you definitely have closed out on a decision point.

It would be nearly impossible for him and her to get back together. And her behavior in this matter would suggest that except for economic reasons she wouldn't want to get back together with him. Apparently she thrives on making him passionate about her, and she dosen't care if it's hatred or love

Still I hope you can submit the next chapter within a month, because you have definitely achieved my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So far....

You write well, but that I expected. So far though it is just another series of over used plot twists, better written than most because you are a better writer than most. So I shall wait to see what you do with it. None the less, however you flow with the story, I do enjoy your writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous