Her Boyfriend Subs In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't be sorry!" Angelica said in a lower whisper so that no one else nearby could hear their convo, "I get to watch. That's what the coffees are for—I want them to have LOTS of energy to keep going, ya know what I mean?" The blonde just stared at her with a shocked expression. Angelica giggled a little and winked, and then walked out of the shop with the coffees.

Twenty minutes had passed. She wondered as she strolled what position Javi was pounding her man in currently. She wondered as she sipped her java what this would mean for the complexities of her sexual relationship with Sam—he was clearly going to have some expanded needs after all of this. She had heard his moans—those weren't the moans of a one-time slut.

She couldn't wait to see all of the photos. She couldn't wait to begin work on her naughtiest collection to date.

She especially couldn't wait for Sam to pound her pussy that night, and for him to relive all of the sexual thoughts that had been running through his head during the seduction. Maybe she could finger his ass while he fucked her, as they shared in the pleasure of his newly taken booty.

She was so in love with her man.

When she walked back through the door of the loft some ten minutes later, her mouth hung open. Sam was lying on his back on the Lovesack and Javier was sitting on his face with his lovesack.

Sam was rimming the sexy model after having just cum simply from having his ass fucked. He hadn't even touched his cock. Javier had just used every powerful muscle in his body to give him the most thorough thirty-minute fuck imaginable.

He did not even realize such a thing was possible. He wanted to pay this man back in some way, and so he asked Javi what he wanted. He wanted to be sluttier for him.

Javi told him he could eat his asshole. And Sam of course said yes.

What else was there to say to the man that had made him cum simply by stimulating his prostate?

Thank God Angelica had shown up with the coffees. They were hardly finished.

As Javier jacked off during his slut's faithful rimming, Angelica set the coffees down and walked over to the boys.

"Can I help?" She asked her longtime model. He took his hand off of his cock and her mouth immediately bent over to take him in.

Now she squirmed at the idea that her and her boyfriend were pleasuring this man together.

It didn't take long for Javier's third cumshot of the day to explode into the back of her throat.

When he was done he leaned back to give Sam some air.

Angelica brought her own sweaty face directly over her man's. She pursed her messy lips and Sam knew what she wanted.

She opened her mouth and he opened his and a long strand of Javier's white cum trickled out and onto Sam's tongue. She did this a couple times more and then leaned down so they could make out with his cream. Sam moaned as he shared another man's seed with his beautiful girlfriend.

Nothing would ever be the same after this. The photos and their expanded sexual kinks would both be fully developed soon enough.

For now, they forgot about everything and the afternoon drifted into the adventurous unknown.