All Comments on 'Her Brother Ch. 02'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
welcome back!

Hey Tam - another great chapter to an enticing story. I love the characters and hope you have another chapter or two for Cody and Jules. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Glad your back and that lise got what she deserved! Hope you do more with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotic & a story

Eroticism & story are great together. Descriptions & dialogue hit some complex human emotions right on the head. One could even say that you nailed it! The need for Chapter 03 is self-evident.

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago

Do hope that you continue with this story would like to know if jules is going to have sex with any one else ore is this it for the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Could they be any cuter?! Seriously! I really like their development and hope to see it continued. Lisette well she got what she deserved. Keep up the good work!

AugustWest0201AugustWest0201almost 9 years ago

I love your story please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

This short story was better then some books I've read! Totally loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i want this beautiful story continued..forever

What an amazing narration..if u leave the sex part..it is the best romantic love story.

lovinit17lovinit17over 8 years ago
Caught up

I'll admit I was just looking to find something to get off too when I came across this story. I got so caught up in the story and characters that I totally forgot the reason I was looking for a story. Which means the story was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lisette that BITCH!

She is such a bitch! But that was a good story man! I kinda expected a really big porno but it was freaking awesome! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This story made me realized how beautiful love is, it doesn't care if the other person is 8 or 80, love is love anywhere, anytime, and maybe, anyone <3

#LoveWins

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

I would like to see more of this story and find out what happens next, so please write another chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Please keep writing im in love with julien and codys relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Please, please continue the story! I want to read more about Julien and Cody...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
New levels of Perfection!

i really hope you´lll be writing more for this series cause NEED to know what happens next to those two cuties....and yeah, i also kinda want to see the b#tch get some payback. maybe loosing her oh-so precious job now that her boss knows she´s a lousy f#ck? cause somehow i don´t think she got a great job straight away for her grades alone.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sweet, so hot

Broken record: please write more!

Really hot, but I have a huge smile because I'm so happy your characters are happy.

So way to drag someone into your world.

And if you do write more, don't feel obligated to create an angsty arc. They're so awesome together b/c they pulled each other out of their angst.

(But you're the author & totally support you writing your own story. And I will totally be reading. Please!)

PerthskinPerthskinover 7 years ago
Hot

You have to write more so we know what happens to Julienne and Cody

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please write more

Please write more I loved loved loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow just wow

i was skimming through this site and found this story and I loved it was epic I hope you keep this going hell I hope you publish this as a book coz if you do I want dibs on the first copy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!

I seriously want more. Please dont let it stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3? 4 even?

Now that everything's out and Cody has moved out of the apartment with no place to go except a hotel, what's next? It'd be interesting to see them figure out what the next chapter in their lives is and how their current difficulties affect their relationship and hopefully strengthen it. I'm not sure if they can do it alone, though. Not without some help from the people who care about them. Will Cody try to get back in touch with the friends he left behind for Lisette, and maybe reach out to them for help? And is it possible for Julien to contact his dad? Does he even want to get in contact with his dad? What's the story their? Sorry, I just hate seeing it all end only at the second chapter when it has potential to become way more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Free At Last!!!

This story is beautiful!!! Two lost and miserable men, trapped in a nightmare by the same Evil Bitch! I loved how they fell for one another almost instantly. It blew my mind how Lisette managed with all her selfish, uncaring, neurotic ways to have made these two feel so completely useless and miserable. It took them both coming together as team to break her evil spell. Wonderful Story!!! I almost felt a little bit sorry for the control freak in the end...Almost!!! She got exactly what she deserved...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!!!

This story was so great! Whether true or not the detail and emotion were very gripping. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing! Near Masterpiece...

@tamgreen - wow. I've read several stories here. Hands down this is my favorite and I can only hope there are a few more chapters here. Beautiful character development, steamy sex. Well written dialog and emotion.

The six star button wasn't working, or I'd have hit that one!

babaloo92babaloo92almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this piece. 10 points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice and sensual

All he needed to do was wait until she went to work and wiped that apartment out. lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glorious

What a wonderful sensitive love story. It’s detailed, sweet, beautifully developed with marvelous funny moments. You can tell this was lovingly written. Marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My only 5 star rated on the site! Is there any other similar stories?

Are there any other similar stories with a kind of justice or revenge against evil? When she finally got what was coming to her made me happier than the sex scenes lol I want more of that kind of thing! Anyone know any? Also this is the most well written story I've ever read and my most favourite, and I'm Male and not gay and I've been reading literotica and lushstories stories for over 8 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet Little Story

I love this well written sweet story. It’s lovely that Cody and Jules connected. Whatever Cody went through with Lissette, it led him to his Jules. May they forever be happy.

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Best

This is one of the best love stories

DaMooveeguyDaMooveeguyalmost 4 years ago
Still great, but...

Part 1 was unquestionably 5-star. This one wasn’t bad, but it suffered from some problems, in my opinion.

For one thing, it feels like you gave up on believable characterization just to make Lisette as awful as possible. People who cohabitate, propose open relationships, and seduce married men when they have a sexually willing partner aren’t the sort of people who don’t tolerate swearing, ban porn in their household/relationship, and vehemently believe that gays have an automatic ticket to hell.

While some of this was present in part 1, it was exacerbated in part 2. In part 1, her toxic personality traits served the purpose of giving Cody and Jules something to bond over, and eventually the opportunity to get together. Even with only the flaws that Lisette presented in part 1, they would have had a sound case for moving out. Turning her toxicity up to 11 in part 2 served no purpose and needlessly strained believability.

That said, this was still a great story in many ways. The other two characters were great, the writing was hot, you carefully proofread your story, and you almost completely avoided cliches, among other strengths.

wawferwawferover 3 years ago

I liked this story alot, I disagree with DaMooveeguy, I think her character was believable. I know of someone in real life who is similarly fucked up. Lol I would love it if you did another chapter because this feels unfinished, but im still happy with it even if it ends here.

Thank you for the story 😁

WaltMoore33WaltMoore33over 3 years ago

I just wish you'd come back and write more!!! So, so, so good...

NBandQueerRenNBandQueerRenabout 3 years ago

I wanna know what happens after this!!!

Also, I disagree with DaMoove as well. It's quite realistic. I have lived in such situations. If you have a certain kind of personality -- people walk right over you, and most of the time, they lash out the exact same way when the person they could rely on to put them on a pedestal grows a backbone.

I've fallen prey (sadly) to this game way more times than I want to admit

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Exceptional story telling. An absolute delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I’ve read by far my emotions were all over the place the way you created this story, in a way it was a work of art especially the way it made me feel. This story truly was exquisite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet, romantic.

Not bad, but(t)...

It all sums up to kiddy intergalactic E-Z sex, stars in perfect alignment.

Two boys feeling lonely find each other and jump to penetrative sex at the first occasion. Two boys that had never had sex with another boy/man, one of them virgin on both genders. And their having sex reverberates through galaxy, it's so good. Big cocks, very tight rectums, yeah baby. Reminds me of the sex scenes in One Thousand and One Nights.

Nothing wrong with that, though for such as plain uncomplicated fantasy it drags for a bit too long. There's too much Oreos and pepperoni pizza talk filler.

HornyKipHornyKipabout 2 years ago

It started out good in part one, then just got better, like building to a mind shattering crescendo. Very .written and easy to read. But hard to put down. I am bi and would love to feel what these two feel for each other.

CommitmentisntmythingCommitmentisntmythingabout 2 years ago

I'm so 'effing proud of them :')

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I’m still a virgin I’m hoping my first will be as passionate as Jules. Also that the person who does “pop my cherry” will be as kind and caring as Cody.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

Wow, a great story! I was expecting all the time that some unpleasant situation will happen, but it didn't, and it made me so happy! Wonderful story, perfect, and very hot! I love HEA endings :) Thank you for the time you took to write the story for us!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where are you tamgreen?

TurtleRecallTurtleRecall7 months ago

I hope there's more from Cody and Jules... i love their love, i hope someday i get to read about them moving in, Cody freeing himself of Lisette, asking Jules to marry him and eventually of them living as a married couple raising strong independent kids.

Or you know... anything the author fancies as long as it's more Cody and Jules.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

It ended on a great note. Had that been me, knowing the bitch had to come back there regardless, I would have done the hotel thing 1st that morning. She would have come back to a place empty as her heart. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Iam like Cody, shoot, I feel in love with Boy George when he 1st hit the scene. I found out then I had a type that I will cross the road for. And I am totally set to make a life with my Julien, whenever he comes to be by myside.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm sure there are many readers that can very much relate to this story because I sure did. Relationships and family drama can be so messy. I this story hard to put down because it was so juicy. I'm so happy that Cody finally was able to find himself. Being so berated by such a bitch. She definitely got what was coming to her. It was also great to see Julien finally got his release from his tyrant mother and sister. Finding a second chance at true love is an awesome thing. I hope there's more of Cody & Julien. I don't believe Lisette will let things just end the way they have. She's too much of a control freak and realizes how desperate she has become to be without Cody. Her life has become very dyer after loosing her job for sleeping with the boss who was married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her Brother Series Info

SIMILAR Stories