All Comments on 'Her Coffee Slave Ch. 02'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 7 years ago
Confusing...

I enjoyed most of this story, as well as your other stories. I could see Erin trying to escape, although I don't really understand why Dr. Mina would turn Erin back over to Julia? Was there some connection between the two or something? You really lost me when Julia gives Erin to her Aunt. Where did that come from? It would have made more sense for either Dr. Mina to keep Erin for herself, or establish some sort of connection between the Dr and Julia, and Erin go back to Julia. Erin winding up with her Aunt just didn't make any sense, and really killed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I normally only like MC-foot-fetish stories, but I really loved this story. Great job!

I disagree with HandcuffGirl that the aunt thing came out of nowhere: it was foreshadowed with the tattoo parlour that Julia is a mercenary, and the chekhov's gun of the aunt taking out $50,000 was mentioned in the first story.

The Dr. Mina thing also makes sense. I'd guess that was a part of the conditioning. That if they were resisting the conditioning, they would be directed to go to her for salvation, only for her to completely break them. Makes sense to include that fail-safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I loved how you tied the girls' pasts into their humiliations. Well done. And bringing back the aunt was golden.

I would love to see a whole set of series. Call it the Coffeehouse Saga (or even The Tattoo Parlor Saga if you want a more fresh canvas) and follow the subjugation and humiliation of the female employees - each one it's own series. So the Coffeehouse Saga: Cami would be a series that followed Cami and her specific downfall - perhaps from empowered beginning, leaving her controlling ex boyfriend because of his arrogant controlling attitude, disgusting sexual requests, and constant appeals for a three-way with various girls, to her getting her own place and a new job at a local Coffeehouse, through the new management changes, and finally to....

You certainly have a good understanding of the humiliation aspect. It's much more than just being naked in front of a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a fave

Bit too intense for me but your writing and sensory detail was very good in my opinion.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 2 years ago

Manipulation is at the heart of everything I love about kink and your stories do it better than any! They're all brilliant but this series is definitely my favourite. Especially the cuckolding scene in the first part, so so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES