Her Coffee Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
288 Followers

Erin sat next to a thuggish looking white guy with many tattoos of his own as Andrea sensually moved towards the pole, losing her shirt on the way. Erin was shocked when Andrea took off her bra, seeing that her nipples had both been pierced. Guys tossed small bills onto the stage, which Andrea would sometimes pick up with her mouth while making suggestive eye contact with whoever dropped it.

"Remember, guys, Glass is here to work!" the stupid announcer said, emphasizing the word 'work' like he wanted to imply Andrea was a prostitute. "Give her a twenty and she will give you an unforgettable show!"

The guy sitting by Erin took out a 20 dollar bill and put it on the stage. As soon as Andrea saw it, she approached him with feline grace. She took a seat a few feet in front of him and spread her legs, lying onto her back. Then, with her right hand, she started playing with her pussy!

Erin was transfixed. Andrea (Andi? Glass?) had a pierced clit, which was obviously excited from her efforts. This close, Erin could see that even her nether lips were tattooed and she thought she could ready 'Barry' somewhere in the intricate patterns.

Andrea was really putting on a show, using a finger to tease herself in a deliberate way. Showing a mastery of multitasking, she simultaneously looked around the room at other customers, as though to invite them over. A few came closer, bringing small bills with them. Soon her movements became more urgent, and she bucked her hips, which made her original patron smile. He took a quick look around, then spit into her pussy as she worked it with her fingers.

Andrea's eyes shot open when she realized what happened, and she glared down at the guy. He only gave a smug grin in response, as though challenging her to do something about it. To Erin, it looked like she would kill him, but instead she continued her minstrations, culminating in an exaggerated orgasm. The guy looked very pleased with himself as Andrea looked resigned, sucking her finger while staring into the guy's eyes. When she was getting back up to leave, Erin spoke.

"I need to talk to you. About Julia."

Andrea messed up her dancing, taking a false step and drawing jeers from the audience. The look she gave Erin haunted the girl's mind: in it, she saw Andrea's pain, her vulnerability, and all that she had been through. Andrea's forehead wrinkled, and her nostrils flared, but she soon composed herself and walked off the stage. The song changed, and soon Andrea was at her side wearing a simple robe.

"Come to the back room, they'll think it's a lap dance" Andrea said, practically yanking Erin along with her. Erin could hardly see as she was dragged deeper into the club, into a cramped hallway with curtains blocking the occasional room. Andrea picked one and pushed Erin inside, where there was a couch and a padded bench.

"We only have a few minutes," Andrea said, stepping close to speak over the blaring music. "What did she do to you?"

As best and as quickly as she could, Erin explained what was going on.

"It's going to get worse!" Andrea yelled. "I didn't even like working for that prick Barry, he just paid me really well. Now I understand why. Julia visited and showed me one of those fucking videos, and from then on I couldn't disobey 'Mr. Glass," Andrea said, her tone dripping with acid.

"He loved to take advantage of it," she continued. "He has a wife, and I was his piece of ass on the side. He could do anything to my body and all I would do is smile and say, 'thank you daddy!' Ugh, I spent so many nights on my knees in front of him wondering what I did to deserve this. But that wasn't the end of it. When he got bored of fucking me, he wanted to start again on a fresh girl. But Julia doesn't come cheap, so he had to find a way to raise the $80,000 or whatever. That's when he got the idea of sending me to work here. I have to give him almost all of the money I make here, and he chose this place because they're okay with the customers having sex with the girls for money. As long as they get their cut."

Erin felt nauseous. Worse, she felt a panic set in - is this what was going to happen at Romm's coffee too?

"Why can't we say no to her? Why can't you say no to these assholes?" Erin asked.

Andrea gave her a pained expression.

"I don't know. I wish I could, but any time somebody asks me for something, or does something terrible, I automatically smile and accept it. It's like my brain goes on auto-pilot and I only think about saying no afterwards. You have to stop her now. The conditioning only gets worse the longer it goes," Andrea told Erin.

"How can I stop her?"

"Early on, I looked up a doctor who could help, but Barry took control of my life too fast for me to go. Her name is Dr. Mina, she has a clinic in the suburbs where she can deprogram cultists and people like that."

Without either girl realizing it, the song changed. Soon, the guy who had spit on Andrea was at the door, leering at her.

"You ready to go or what, girl?" he asked, walking into the private room. Erin saw Andrea swallow, and the muscles in her neck tensed up.

"Of course, baby!" Andrea answered him, flashing a coquettish smile. "Come here and let's have fun, okay?"

Erin used the chance to slip out of the room, not wanting to get drawn into the situation. She wasn't sure if she even could say no if the guy asked her to join. Thankfully, the idea didn't occur to him in time. Ignoring the leers from the guys outside the club, she unchained her bike and cycled to a nearby 24 hour coffee shop she knew about. Again she lied to borrow someone's phone, scrawling the doctor's address and directions onto a napkin. It was 11 at night and she wouldn't make it there until 1 in the morning, but Erin set out. At this point, Julia had probably gotten home and noticed Erin was gone. She didn't want to think about what the woman would do about it.

The bike ride took longer than she expected.

At two AM, Erin arrived at the doctor's office complex. There was nobody there, of course, and Erin had no choice but to sit on a bench and wait for it to open in the morning.

That night was one of the longest in Erin's life. She had no phone, no book, and nothing to entertain herself with as she waited. She didn't want to sleep because she was afraid of letting her guard down, and she didn't have any money except a few dollars Julia had given her weeks ago and forgotten about. The office complex was nice, though: Dr. Mina had a private courtyard that wasn't visible from the street, with a pretty fountain and lovely trees. As Erin waited, she reflected on the various indignities that Julia had inflicted on her and her friends. What had they done to deserve it?

The sun rose and a several hours later a petite woman approached the office complex, startled to find Erin there. The woman had long brown hair and dressed in a simple white blouse and black slacks. She had delicate facial features. Erin took in her dainty nose, scultped eyebrows and blue eyes framed with a large black eyeglasses. She carried a briefcase in one hand.

"Are you Dr. Mina?" Erin asked. The woman looked at Erin suspiciously, clutching her briefcase tightly. She kept her distance.

"Yes. what is this concerning?" she asked. Her voice was deep and refined, giving the impression of great learning.

"My name is Erin. I heard you can deprogram people. I escaped from a woman who was messing with my mind, and I need your help," Erin pleaded.

Dr. Mina stared at Erin, weighing her words.

"Please! I'm afraid of what will happen if I go back," Erin said, fighting back tears. Her forehead was contorted in agony.

"Okay, come inside. My morning is clear, I can at least hear you out," Dr. Mina said.

They walked into the doctor's building, past the comfortable reception area and into her office. It was a typical psychologist's office: a fancy sofa facing a desk which Dr. Mina had sparsely decorated. Her own degrees hung on one wall, showing she had a Ph.D along with many other accredidations from inspected institutes. Erin was impressed the woman had accomplished so much at a young age.

"Okay, so what's going on?" Dr. Mina asked her, sitting in front of Erin with a notepad.

Erin started talking, and didn't stop for at least 10 minutes. She explained everything that Julia had done to her and her friends, every little humiliation, and how they could never bring themselves to refuse the woman. Dr. Mina seemed impassive, jotting down an occasional note but otherwise she remained stone-faced during Erin's story. When Erin had finished, she felt stinging self-pity and an urge to cry. She rested her head in her hands.

"Well, it sounds very serious," Dr. Mina explained. Erin looked up at her.

"I suspect that she's working on your subconscious to condition you towards absolute obedience. The good news is, that she didn't make you enjoy it."

Erin stared at the doctor in an open display of anger.

"That's the good news?!" she demanded.

"Yes," the doctor answered cooly. "It means that we can counter-program your mind to resist her."

For the first time in months, Erin felt excited.

"I can resist her?"

"With extensive training, it is a possibility," the brunette woman began. But seeing Erin's excitement, she added, "But I want you to know it is an extremely difficult process, and there's no guarantee it will work. It's going to feel like physical and mental torture. If you can withstand it, though, you might earn your freedom."

"I'll do it," Erin stated. "I'll do anything. When do we start?"

The doctor narrowed her eyes and gave Erin a stern look.

"I wouldn't be so quick about it. This is going to be like hell. And no matter how bad it gets, you can't quit until the end."

"My life is already hell. When can we start?"

"You'll come with me to my home tonight," the doctor said, standing up to go access something in her desk. She handed Erin a large packet of legal-looking papers.

"We should begin treatment right away, there might be subliminal processes working in your mind as we speak. The treatment will probably take a week of your time, maybe more. During this period, you won't be allowed to leave or have any contact with the outside world. If you agree, sign this form and you can ride home with me this evening."

Erin quickly signed all the places on the form, which from her brief reading, absolved the doctor of anything that could go wrong during the session. She handed the form back to the woman.

"You can stay in the waiting room until I finish out the day. While you're there, I want you to write down everything you know about Julia. Every detail you can think of, down to the most mundane one. What you know of her past, her shoe size, the sorts of music she listens to. I'll also need your address, too, so we can get some things that belongs to her. Scent is a very important part of memory, and we will want her perfume or deoderant to help create new neural pathways of resistance."

Against her better judgment, Erin gave the doctor her home address. She walked into the waiting room and took a seat at the receptionist's desk and started writing.

The day passed relatively quickly. Erin had access to a computer, and managed to browse the Internet freely for a little bit. Looking at silly time wasting sites, she almost felt human again. Every now and again a patient would come in for Dr. Mina. Most of her patients were women, and they ranged from teenagers to women in their 50s. Erin wrote as much as she could about Julia, racking her brain to remember everything she could about the woman. In the end, though, she actually knew very little about her blonde tormentor except for the things Julia demanded of her.

"Are you ready?" Dr. Mina asked, locking her office at the end of the day.

"Yeah, let's do it," Erin replied.

It was quite a car ride.

Dr. Mina's place was hours outside of the city, in a more rural area. Erin admired the doctor's sprawling estate with its manicured lawns and tile driveway. As they walked to the door, the porch light turned on. Erin thought it was an automatic thing, but then someone opened the door from the inside. A young blonde girl came into view, wearing yoga pants and a simple white tank top. She stood barefoot on the tile, and smiled brightly when she saw Dr. Mina. Erin guessed the girl was Russian, she had a regal beauty but an unattural thinness to her that gave her face very sharp definition.

"Welcome home! Dinner will be ready soon," the girl beamed, bowing her head to the doctor and to Erin.

"Erin, this is my PA Maria," Dr. Mina explained as she handed the girl her briefcase. The two shook hands, and Erin removed her own shoes and enterred the house.

The place was marvelously decorated, and Dr. Mina had obviously spared no expense. There were fresh cut flowers spread about the place in expensive porcelain vases, and original artworks hanging on the walls. Dr. Mina gestured Erin to the living room where she took a seat on a black leather couch, admiring the whole house. She ran her bare feet along the tan wood floor and guessed it to be hickory, which must have cost a fortune. Maria came out to give Erin a glass of water, but she left before Erin could really talk to her.

About twenty minutes later, Dr. Mina reappared with Maria in tow. Dr. Mina was positively glowing, having let her hair down and changed into comfortable-looking white pajamas. Maria followed closely at her heels with a silly grin on her face, looking at Dr. Mina as though she were the woman's puppy.

"Dinner should be ready now," Dr. Mina said, motioning for Erin to follow her into the dining room.

They took a seat at a round dining table as Maria scuttled off to begin serving. Erin's eyes widened with joy as she saw the first dish: quinoa salad with avocadoes and goat cheese! Maria delicately scooped helpings of it onto each woman's plate, then stood at attention nearby as the other two ate. Although the food made Erin's mouth water, she felt sympathetic for Maria when she thought of how many evenings she spent attending to Julia as she ate food like this.

"Will Maria join us?" she asked Dr. Mina, breaking away from eating the delicious food. Dr. Mina looked at Erin quizzically, like she just asked if a dog could sit at the table.

"No, Maria working right now," the doctor said with a hint of condescention. "She eats separately from me and my guests."

When they had finished the salad, Maria came back with salmon steaks and roasted potatoes. It was richer food than Erin had eaten in months, and she savored every bite. Erin did notice one weird thing, though. It seemed like for each dish, the doctor would call Maria over to feed the girl a single bite of the food. Each time, Maria took the bite deferentially, thanking the doctor even when it was a piece that Dr. Mina didn't want to eat because there was something off about it. Still, Maria seemed like she enjoyed the tastes so Erin looked the other way.

The meal continued along, ending with chocolate ice cream and coffee. This time, though, Dr. Mina had finished all her ice cream before it occured to her to give Maria any. Instead, she allowed Maria to lick her spoon clean, and Maria made quite a show of enjoying herself as she ran her tongue along the doctor's used spoon. Erin watched on, raising an eyebrow at their odd behavior.

"Here, I will show you where you'll be staying," Dr. Mina said after Maria had cleared the last of the dishes.

Erin got to her feet and followed Dr. Mina into the kitchen. The brunette woman slid aside a massive-looking iron door that would be appropriate in an industrial warehouse, and went down the stairs on the other side. Erin followed nervously, reminding herself that this was the only way to get free from Julia's clutches. The stairs down seemed to be made of stone just like the walls were, and the place was dimly lit by tiny incandescent bulbs.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was a single windowless room perhaps ten feet by ten feet in size. A twin-sized cot was lying in one corner, with a thin blanket on top of it. There was an attached bathroom with a sink and toilet, and the whole place was made of rough stone that made Erin's feet uncomfortable as she stood there.

"Uh, I don't want to be rude, but is there anywhere else I can-" Erin began. The doctor cut her off.

"No. You're not supposed to be comfortable during this work. The lack of windows will distort your perception of time, which allows us to work harder on your subconscious. Every thing is here for a purpose. Don't question it. We begin tomorrow."

With that, the doctor left. With the door closed, Erin realized how dark the room was. She had to grope around to even find the cot. But worse than that, it was cold! Erin had goosebumps all along her legs and back, and she quickly jumped beneath the blanket in hopes of warming up. It was too thin to offer any real protection, though, so she had to huddle up to keep her body as warm as best she could. She was too cold to sleep comfortably, so she just sat there in the dark occasionally nodding off. For the most part, though, she was bored and miserable.

"Wake up!"

Someone jostled Erin back to consciousness. They ushered her onto her feet before she could really put together what was happening, since it was dark and she was still half asleep. At Dr. Mina's instructions, Erin put her hands into two leather cuffs hanging from a chain that was suspended from the ceiling. Erin heard some machinery whirring, and her hands (now handcuffed securely in those leather bindings) were raised above her head as the chain shortened. This caused her to break out into a panic - she looked up at the chain to see it went into some slot in the ceiling. She tried to tug her hands back down, but the chains were immovable.

"What's going on?" Erin demanded. The look on Dr. Mina's face only deepened her anxiety. The woman had changed from her modest clothes into a black leather bikini that showed off her impressive curves.

Erin saw a simple wooden table in the room, with devious instruments on top. She recognized a riding crop, a handmirror made of marble, a whip, and several other things she couldn't make out at the moment.

"We don't have any choice," Dr. Mina explained, walking towards the table.

"Julia's programming is too deep," she went on. "In order to undo it, I will need to bring you to a... higher state of consciousness."

Erin's heart beat uncomfortably fast and her breathing got shallower.

"How does that happen?" Erin said, struggling in vain to move her arms down.

"Well, there were certain monks in antiquity who would whip themselves to commune with their god," Dr. Mina said, picking up a black riding crop and giving it a test smack against her own hand. At this point, Erin's hands were lifted so high that she had to stand on her toes to touch the ground.

"Research has shown," the doctor continued, "that pain can actually throw someone into a frenzy. Scientifically, it's called a Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Anyway, by putting you in this state, we can reprogram you."

Maria came into the room, carrying a large mirror with some difficulty. She set it in front of Erin, and at that moment fear crystalized in the girl's heart. She was completely at the doctor's mercy now. It was cold, but she began sweating profusely.

Dr. Mina smacked Erin's back ferociously with her riding crop, and Erin gasped. Every muscle in Erin's back stung at the blow, and the pain seemed to even travel up her spinal cord. She couldn't move to defend herself.

"Aaah! Wait! Please! There has to be another way!" Erin begged. In the mirror, she noticed a small smile on the doctor's face. It was then she realized that she was doomed.

Dr. Mina only hit her again with the riding crop, this time aiming for the flesh of her outer thigh. The sound echoed around the small room, hurting Erin's ears as her thigh exploded in pain. It felt like Dr. Mina knew exactly where her most sensitive nerves were.

themanred
themanred
288 Followers