Her Coffee Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin practically jumped away, her sensitive skin stinging more than she could bear. Her wrist bindings kept her body in place though, intuitively responding to her struggles by raising her more off the ground.

Dr. Mina ordered Maria to cut off Erin's remaining clothes. When Erin tried to avoid Maria, Dr. Mina grabbed a stun gun and held it up for Erin to examine. Bowing her head and blushing, Erin allowed the servant to cut off her clothes so she was in the nude in this torture room. At that point, Maria brought out a small camera.

"No!" Erin yelled, but Dr. Mina smacked her again with the riding crop, at the base of her spine. Erin felt her throat spasm as she struggled for air, and all her organs seemed to cry out in pain. The bikini-clad sadist didn't relent for all of Erin's begging. Each time Erin was recovering the slightest bit from a blow, the doctor would smack her again and bring her to a new level of pain. Erin tried to kick Dr. Mina at one point early on, but the woman responded with such a severe flurry of blows that Erin never dared to resist again.

Dr. Mina hit Erin everywhere with the horrible crop. Erin watched herself in the mirror as her poor young body was covered in brutal welts. Her face was a mask of agony, and already tears were streaming down her eyes. Her breathing became more and more labored, and she was afraid her throat would seal shut from the way her neck muscles would spasm.

The first sign of relief came when Dr. Mina set down the riding crop. Erin relaxed every muscle in her body in joy, although her heart was still racing. Her body was covered in a layer of cold perspiration, which would occasionally run into a place where her skin was broken and cause a stining pain.

Then Dr. Mina reached for the whip.

"Please, please," Erin murmured, feeling too weak to protest more.

"Do you submit to Julia, and give your entire heart and soul to her?" Dr. Mina asked.

Erin blinked. She couldn't believe it! This was the plan all along?

"No! How could you?! I-"

Dr. Mina lifted the whip in one hand, and hit Erin on her left clavicle with pinpoint precision, cutting the girl off mid sentence. Erin howled in pain, and her vision seemed like it was getting farther away, and black around the edges. Looking in the mirror, she saw her face was utterly red and veins strained against her neck. She begged the doctor to stop, but the woman only replied to her pleas with more severe torment. Eventually, Erin learned to give up begging.

This torture continued, each stroke delivered with anatomically perfect precision. Erin was hyperventillating at this point and her head felt strangely light. Her thoughts became less and less rational, and she began to think that pain was all that existed. Although her body was covered in mean-looking welts, there wasn't much blood. Apparently the doctor was being careful to only affect the upper layers of Erin's skin.

Then the doctor set down the whip. She asked Erin the same question, but she could only weakly shake her head this time.

Through blurry vision, Erin saw Dr. Mina approach with a short stick buzzing with electricity.

"Wait! Wait!" Erin said with some difficulty. Her mouth was utterly dry.

Dr. Mina jabbed Erin's torso with the prod. Immediately her body was wracked with awful pain: her muscles contracted and her nerves all danced as dull fire erupted across her whole body. Even after the doctor pulled away, the pain continued throbbing and Erin was more afraid than she had ever been. Her heart was beating in an irregular pattern, which made her afraid for her life.

In a strange way, she felt detached from her body and her consciousness like she was floating in the ether. The pain was still there, but dulled in an alien way. Was this Dr. Mina's intention?

"I submit," Erin whispered. Dr. Mina lowered the instrument of torture.

"You agree to give your heart and soul over to Julia Romm? And to do anything she wishes?" Dr. Mina asked.

"Yes," Erin answered inaudibly.

"Then say so."

"I," Erin said, in a shaky voice. "I submit to Julia Romm with my heart and soul. I'll do anything she asks." The words tasted bitter in her mouth.

"Good. That will conclude our first session," Dr. Mina said with a smile. She told Maria to get Erin ready to rest, then left the dungeon.

Swiftly, Maria latched a heavy collar around Erin's neck, which had yet another chain attached to it. Maria took the other end of the chain and fed it into a slot in the wall Erin hadn't noticed, then undid Erin's hands from the ceiling. Erin heard a whirring sound, and the chain around her neck shortened, pulling her to the wall until she only had a few feet of slack.

Maria left, and Erin noticed that the chain was too short to allow her to sit down, so she was stuck standing. By the end of the night, Erin felt like she would go mad. As much as she shifted her weight and adjusted herself, she couldn't get comfortable. After several hours, her legs felt like jelly and she had to constantly shift her weight from one leg to another. Erin also noticed a change in her thoughts. In spite of the horrible way Julia treated her, she couldn't bring herself to be angry at the woman.

It was a relief when Dr. Mina came back in, at least until Maria came behind her carrying a large photo of Julia in one hand and a sack in the other.

"Now you have submitted to Julia, which is good. But we need to deepen your submission to her," Dr. Mina explained as Maria leaned the photo against a wall.

"You need to realize that your sole reason of existing is to serve Julia, and your body and your mind are just tools to make her happy."

Erin wanted to disagree but couldn't bring herself to do so. When she even tried to think of an argument, she felt a wave of unbridled terror pass over her, reminding her of the existential fear she felt the other night. Maria opened the sack and dumped its contents onto the floor. Erin noticed high heeled shoes, flats, and panties all in the heap.

"Today, you will need to make up for your bad behavior towards Julia. You ran away from her, and tried to get out of your service. To make up for this, you will lick every pair of her shoes clean, inside and out. You will worship her worn panties, and thank her for the privilege. And you will admit your own worthlessness the whole time, begging for her forgiveness."

Erin took it all in, nodding along.

"Maria will help you stay on task. I'm busy today, but I'll be back to check on your progress later," Dr. Mina said, leaving the dungeon. Erin's chain was loosened and she approached the pile of dirty laundry, picking up a pair of Julia's high heels and bringing them to her mouth.

"Julia," Erin said, looking at the photo, "I'm so sorry for running out on you. Please forgive me. I'm a stupid slut."

Then Erin stuck out her tongue and ran it all along the inner sole of the shoe. It tasted salty and bitter, but she licked it like it was some delicious dessert. When she had finished that pair, she picked up a pair of panties, but hesitated to put them in her mouth.

Maria instantly hit her with the riding crop beneath her right shoulder blade.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm a stupid bitch, I need you to run my life for me!" Erin yelped, stuffing the panties into her mouth. Looking at the pile of laundry, this process would take a long time. Already, Erin felt defeated.

She didn't know how long she was down there.

Dr. Mina, it turned out, was very into bondage. She enjoyed finding many new ways of restricting Erin's movement and causing her pain. On rare days it would be simple, like a ball gag in Erin's mouth to muffle her cries of pain during a flogging. Other days it was much more elaborate, like when Dr. Mina put her in a suspension harness that ran a silk rope between her nether lips. She was suspended from the ceiling in such a way that if she lowered herself even the slightest bit, the rope dug into her pussy and caused her a beautiful agony. She had to remain on her tip toes, but this was difficult because she was standing on little plastic spikes that caused her tremendous pain in the pads of her feet. That day, she had nearly broken, driven beyond her limits by exhaustion and pain

Each day also brought some new humiliation, designed to bring Erin to a new low. When Erin ate, she had to suck a nurition shake out of a rubber cock that Dr. Mina or Maria wore on a harness. Erin became wanton in her worshipping of the dildo, and Dr. Mina would only reward her with food after a prolonged blowjob. Sometimes she would spurt the shake onto Erin's face, or worse onto the floor, and the desperate girl would lick up every drop then thank the doctor and kiss the cock lovingly for its generosity.

Even so, it was only ever a small bit of food, barely enough to keep Erin going. When Erin drank, it was out of a cat's water bowl, and Maria watched her to see that she only used her tongue to lap it up like some kind of animal. The constant pangs of hunger and the stream of humiliations proved to be more than Erin could bear and eventually the poor girl changed.

By the end of it, she had lost her old self. Any pride had deserted her frayed mind, replaced with a simple desire to serve Julia as best she could. When she looked at the photo of Julia, her heart jumped in her throat: the woman looked like an absolutely perfect goddess. She wondered how she had ever resisted such a woman. Even though she didn't love the woman, and still dreaded the specific things they asked her to do, Erin followed their directions with slavish enthusiasm.

Then one day, Julia came into the dungeon. Seeing her made Erin feel a wave of vertigo and all her complex feelings ran together. She hated the woman as much as ever, but she felt an irresistable compulsion to bow to her. Any thoughts of resistance had been long drilled out of her.

Julia smirked as she beheld Erin, and Erin was self-conscious to be nude in front of the woman. Erin knew she looked bad: Dr. Mina had fed her very little down here, and her body showed the welts and bruises from her regular abuse.

"How are you, Erin?" Julia asked, crossing her arms.

"G-good Miss Romm! I am SO sorry I ran out on you. P-please forgive me," Erin stammered, keenly aware of how pathetic she sounded. Even her body language changed - her shoulders rounded forward to Julia and she bowed her head, looking up at the woman pleadingly.

"Are you willing to do whatever I ask?" Julia questioned.

Erin nodded her head enthusiastically.

"What if it's not me you're working for, though? What if it's someone else?"

Erin felt her heart sink. She had a feeling she knew who Julia was talking about. When Erin thought about resisting, though, her body was seized with a primal fear. She felt like she was standing in front of a lioness poised to strike.

"Yes Miss Romm," Erin admitted, lowering her head in shame.

"Good! Then get dressed and follow me. We have a lot to discuss."

Like that, Erin was free from the prison. She put on the same clothes she wore when she came in, which showed her how much weight she had lost in the meantime. The sun burned her eyes, which were now accustomed to the darkness. Without being asked, Erin walked two steps behind Julia, only going in front of her to open the front door of the house or the door to her car.

They rode along to the county court as Julia explained what Erin's new life would look like.

Like clockwork, Julia's plan came together. They rode to the courthouse, and Erin confessed that she planted the drugs in her Aunt Sophia's car. Rather than being punished for making a false police report, Erin worked out a settlement with her Aunt. The woman smirked as she listed her terms, which Erin had no choice but to accept.

==

Three of them sat in a small meeting room. Aunt Sophia had been released from jail and changed into expensive leisurewear: yoga pants and an organic cotton shirt. Her auburn hair and makeup were as stylish as always, and a new cruelty had crept into her emerald green eyes. She smirked as she stared at Erin, who kept her head down and her arms folded neatly in her lap with a pouty look on her face.

"So Erin, could you recap we have worked out?" Sophia began, smiling confidently.

"Y-yeah," Erin mumbled. "So, I will sign over my entire trust fund to you, to make up for the false accusation I made. Its... its value is two million dollars currently."

Sophia was grinning openly now, obviously thinking of all the ways she could spend the money. But the best part was yet to come.

"Also," Erin went on. "I will sign over my power of attorney to you, and appoint you my legal guardian henceforth. You will have the final say on everything in my life: where I work, who I can spend time with, even what hobbies I pursue. I am-"

The words died in Erin's throat, but her fear of disobeying Julia won out.

"I am incapable of running my own life, and I need your strong guidance to keep me on track. I ask that you accept me as your personal assistant as payment for your help. I would be your maid, your cook, your laundress, your masseur, anything you ask. Since I won't have any money, I will be wholly dependant on your graciousness. Please accept my offer, Aunt Sophia."

Aunt Sophia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, grinning wickedly.

"I think Mistress sounds better, don't you?" she asked Julia.

The blonde woman just smiled, and rolled her eyes.