All Comments on 'Her Coffee Slave'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great story. Your use of pretext to setup humiliation is awesome. The cuckquean element is incredibly hot (may want to add such a tag for fans of the fetish).

I would love to see you take each character through this back story. Show how they got there, the people they most loathe, then the retribution and accompanying humiliation would be sweet. I hope others have similar cuckquean experiences - perhaps with even more submissive humiliating participation ... I sure hope none of them have a dog. ;)

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
Anal humiliation

Awesome story. Just an idea I had that Julia could make Erin do to humiliate her further. Have Julia tell Erin there has been a change to her work attire. When Erin asks what it is, Julia evilly smiles at her and pulls out a butt plug out of her ass and tells Erin she is now required to wear it and forces her to put is straight into her own ass. Also I noticed in some of your other stories that the main character ends up never experiencing any man's cock, I hope you continue that theme in this story. Please keep it all lesbian for Erin. Thanks Wof2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Epic masochism. I love stories that can make me laugh and turn me on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ideas

Another act of humiliation Julia could bestow on Erin is to make Erin wear her day old dirty panties. Like every morning before work, Julia gives Erin the thong she wore all day yesterday and watches as Erin is forced pull them up and wedge them deep up her ass checks. Or perhaps Julia requires Erin do her laundry for her and makes Erin clean her dirty dedicates using only her mouth.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
funny and erotic

Very erotic and self moving. Good detail and setup, I was confused at first but stuck with it and very turned on now from your story,

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
Erin's virginity

I hope Julia forces Erin to give up her virginity to her. Both of her holes :)

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
more chapters

I really hope there will be more chapters. I feel there is so much more of the story that can be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*Eye Twitch*

You have a very sick, twisted, descriptive and imaginative mind...

Don't get me wrong, though, great story, but I had no idea what I was getting into. Seriously, it was erotic how thoroughly the girls were taken by Julia. I was seriously losing sleep over not reading this story because it was really that horrible and amusing.

I completely disagree with this being a dumb or badly written story, as it had the true nature of something that can catch your interest really easily. Personally, though, I think it belongs in erotic horror...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

fantastic story. Please write more, I love everything about it.

seth_alvahseth_alvahabout 7 years ago
Heck yes

Love it Add more please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceblockiceblockalmost 7 years ago
Lucky!

I consider myself so lucky to have found this story, I have spent long periods of time searching for Cuckquean humiliation stories and this one hits all the right spots despite not being tagged as such. I'm going to link to a few friends of mine who I know will be interested to read it. Thank You so much for Your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work!

Miss your work! Love the scenes of girls being made to serve women. You're the best!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
289 Followers
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES