Her Coffee Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
289 Followers

From that point on, Erin had a profound sense of unreality, like she was watching a movie of her own life. She quietly led the couple up the stairs and down the hall to the her own bedroom. Ronnie tore the bedsheets off of her neatly made bed as Erin stood watching.

"Erin, bring my purse here and get the camera so you can film us," Julia whispered into Erin's ear.

When Erin got back, Julia and Ronnie were in the nude, furiously kissing on top of Erin's bed. Ronnie was on top of Julia, and she was caressing his broad back with both hands. Erin saw Julia's body for the first time, admiring her firm C-cup breasts with pink nipples and her amazingly smooth skin. Every part of her was toned and supple, even her pussy appeared like a perfect creation with two small, shapely lips and a small patch of trim blonde hair.

Holding the digital camera in her hands, Erin framed the shot so she could capture every moment of her boyfriend making love to the woman she hated. Occasionally, Julia would glance at it and make a kissing face or a wink, which Ronnie used as an opportunity to kiss her neck. This always drew a gasp and a giggle from her.

"Erin, get us the condom from my purse," Julia said.

Erin obediently searched Julia's purse and pulled out a condom in a circular wrapper. She tried to hand it to Julia but Julia only shook her head.

"Open it, silly! You need the practice. Here, I'll hold the camera," Julia said.

Julia took the camera from Erin as she opened the condom up. She had never handled one before in her life. Tossing the wrapper aside, she again tried to hand it to Julia.

"No, put it on Ronnie so you can get experience doing it," Julia commanded. Ronnie's eyes widened as he made a stupid grin. He looked at Erin as though to see if she would actually do it.

With a saccharine smile, Erin pinched the tip of the condom and unrolled it onto Ronnie's hard cock. It jumped at her touch, and he looked at her like he was in love as she slowly unrolled the condom onto the length of his tool. For her part, Erin was heartbroken. It would have been bad enough to know he cheated on her, but to help him do it was crushing.

"Good job, here's the camera. Keep filming us," Julia said, handing the camera back to Erin.

Nearly as soon as Erin was filming the two, Ronnie drove his hard cock into Julia. She gasped and made a delighted smile, drawing his face to hers for a passionate kiss.

"Perfect, baby. Just like that. Ah! Yes!" Julia encouraged Ronnie. Judging by the haughty look on his face, Ronnie probably felt like a sex god for getting with this hot older woman. After a minute, though, Ronnie was thrusting away as Julia stared into the camera with a smirk on her face.

"Oh my god, his cock is perfect! This is SO good! Ah! Harder!" she narrated, and Erin knew Julia was only doing it to further Erin's disgrace. This continued on for just a few minutes, until Ronnie grunted loudly as he climaxed. After a few moments rest, he pulled out of Julia who pouted in an adorable way.

"Here," Julia said as Ronnie lied on his back, totally spent. She slipped the condom off of him, then gave Erin a devilish grin.

"Come here, Erin," Julia said.

Robotically, Erin walked to the edge of the bed.

"Kneel. And open your mouth." Julia said. As much as she wanted to resist, Erin dropped to her knees and looked up at Julia, now covered in sweat and sporting a healthy glow. She opened her mouth, her eyes glued to her blonde tormentor. Julia only smirked.

Julia, with agonizing care, took the spent condom and emptied its contents into Erin's mouth as Ronnie watched on in amazement. Erin almost gagged from its sickly sweet taste and its unpleasant, viscous texture. Her eyes started to water and she could feel her sinuses burning.

"Swallow it," Julia said gently. Erin obeyed, gulping the cum down. When she had finished, she opened her mouth to show Julia the cum was gone, Julia put the condom into Erin's mouth.

The taste was bitter and sour - she was clearly tasting the side of the condom that had been inside of Julia. Erin's eyes opened wide as she realized this, but she was powerless to spit it out or do anything but hold it in her mouth.

"Okay," Julia said, laughing, "go spit it into the trash."

Erin hustled over to the trash can near her bed and spat it out, looking at the loathesome thing as it rested on top of the tissue in her wastebasket.

"I had no idea you were so kinky, Erin!" Ronnie said, watching her with renewed interest.

"You liked that?" Julia asked, rubbing Ronnie's chest.

"That was the hotest thing I've seen in my life," Ronnie answered.

"So does that mean you're good to go again?" Julia asked with a coy smile. Ronnie grinned back, and Erin got them another condom.

By the end of the night, Ronnie had fucked Julia four times. Each time Julia made Erin repeat the same horrible ritual of swallowing his cum and spitting the condom into the trash. When the two had finished making love at around 2 AM, they got up from the bed and Erin helped Julia dress as Ronnie put on his clothes.

Erin looked at her bed to see a pillow that must have been beneath Julia's rear as she and Ronnie screwed. It was soaked with juices, and Erin knew she would have to throw it out.

"Sleep on that pillow tonight," Julia said, pointing to the large stain that covered it. Erin glared back at her - a small show of displeasure that caused her to have a migrane.

Erin walked the two to the door where Ronnie and Julia made out passionately before saying goodnight. Ronnie then waved goodbye to Erin, and set out to his car.

"See you at work tomorrow, Erin," Julia said. She had a heavenly energy surrounding her, like she had earned the world. Even the way Julia walked to her car was regal and proud, with broad shoulders and graceful steps.

Erin, for her part, moved with an unsteady footsteps and she kept her eyes downcast. All she could think about was the humiliation of offering her lover up to another woman and helping her steal him away. She winced and leaned against a wall as she was consumed by guilt, shame, and dread. Somehow, she knew that this was the turning point and that she would never be able to look at Julia the same again. From now on, she could only think of Julia as Aphrodite who had a divine claim to rule. She kept replaying the sex over and over again in her mind: Ronnie and Julia fucking passionately as she watched, with Julia narrating things as though Erin were stupid.

Erin laid her head against the pillow, immediately shocked by how cold and wet it was. She smelled an overpowering earthy aroma, some mixture of girlsweat and cum. She drifted off to a troubled sleep and tried to put today behind her. But the wet spot served as a constant reminder of the night's events, and all she dreamt of was Julia's perfect body in the most flattering situations.

themanred
themanred
289 Followers