Her Crazy Cousin

Story Info
No men around, so horny, pregnant cousins try girl on girl.
4.4k words
4.35
40.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty three years old and six and a half months pregnant with my first child. I'd been living alone for four of those months, my fiancé having gone abroad to study, leaving me lonely.

Adjusting from four years of almost everyday sex to four months and counting, of no sex at all was no easy task, and recently I'd been experiencing some very hot flashes of horniness. Sometimes I'd try to douse the heat with masturbation; I say try because though I often reached orgasm, after the explosion and the tingle and goose bumps had disappeared I was left even hornier.

My fingers or the occasional cucumber or eggplant (yes, I've been there) was no match for another person's fingers or hard sex muscle exploring my body.

I was having one of those horny moments when mom called and told me my of the plight of a cousin of mine who badly needed some place to stay for a little while. I had no hesitation in offering assistance for I knew the presence of someone else in the house would help take care of some of the loneliness.

What mom hadn't told me was that my cousin Nina was just as much pregnant as I. She hadn't told Nina about me either, and also failed to say that Nina was already on her way. (My mom had a weird sense of humor that sometimes got to me) So, ten minutes after mom's call, Nina and I stood in the doorway looking at each other's big belly, both brown faces glowing with pregnancy freshness. After the laughter spurned by mutual surprise, died away, we hugged each other tightly and I wasn't surprised when Nina casually lifted my skirt above my waist and looked at it questioningly.

"Let me see if this is for real or a hoax you're pulling on me," she said.

I wasn't surprised because anyone who knew Nina well knows once she is around to expect crazy shit. She does and says the wildest and weirdest things imaginable and they come in quick succession. She's like that; a ticking time bomb of surprises or should I say shocks. She rubbed my belly and turned me around and patted my ass. Incidentally I wasn't wearing panties. In the horny state I was, having another person lift my dress, touch my naked belly, view my uncovered pussy and pat my thick ass, albeit a woman, sent a nice thrill through me.

"Yeah, you're pregnant all right; even your pussy looks all swollen," she said.

Nina had always been a kind of a daredevil and you could bet on her coming up with crazy ideas and hair raising stunts. But I was nevertheless shocked when she settled down with me in front of the TV after putting away her things and in a calm yet passionate voice made an alarming suggestion.

"Cuz, this reunion calls for a drink," she declared.

"Girl, you crazy; we're both pregnant ... you're an alcoholic or what?" I asked.

"One little drink months apart won't do any harm and it sure won't turn us into alcoholics. The last time I took a nip was three months ago. I feel like one now. You got anything in the house?" she said with a straight face.

"Nope, sorry," I said.

I told that lie with a straight face too; there was stuff in a cupboard in the kitchen which I hadn't touched since finding out I was pregnant.

She picked up her purse and fixed her skirt.

"Let's go get some and some chocolate ice cream. This little bastard baby calls for the strangest combinations of food sometimes," she said excitedly.

I went to the bedroom and put on a pair of blue silk thong and accompanied her to a shop around the corner, hoping that by the time we got there I would have been able to convince her to only buy the ice cream. I didn't succeed and when Nina was paying for the items, I guiltily smiled at the cashier who knew me.

"It's not for us," I mumbled.

"Good, I was wondering," she said.

She looked at both our bellies with suspicious eyes.

Outside the store Nina was livid.

"You didn't have to tell her shit, you always worry about what other people say or think; girl grow up you're gonna be a mommy," she said with some anger.

"Sometimes it depends on the issue," I calmly said.

'Well, not for me; I don't give shit about issues or other people's view. My life and my views are my business," she shouted.

She took my hand in hers and burst out laughing.

"I guess that is why I'm left on my own with a big belly and no daddy for the child," she said.

She never hesitated to laugh at her own crazy self; that's how she was, daring, funny and honest; unless when she had to lie for an end.

Back home she set about her mischief.

"I'll mix the drinks. I'm not gonna give you a chance to cheat," she declared.

Every time I took a sip I cringed from the strength of the rum cocktail and within half an hour my head was as light as a feather. The movie we were watching was a sexy thriller and the steamy scenes plus the drinks in my head had my neglected labia tingling. I kept thinking of Nina's hand tapping my bare ass and her eyes on my pussy.

"I could do with that kind of action now; I haven't had cock in three months," Nina blurted out.

She was staring wide eyed and deeply engrossed at the image of a guy vigorously fucking a girl doggy style.

"Not that there weren't opportunities, but I was hoping that the guy who swelled my belly would change his mind and we'd get back together so I didn't want to do anything to spoil that possibility," she said, with a dazed look on her face.

She continued, "Girl you know how many offers of cock I've turned down; hell, I've even turned down pussy. It's like everybody at my job wants to fuck me despite my condition, now that they know my man has left me. Can you believe that?"

"I can and do; I've had a couple of guys at my office hit on me with my big belly," I said.

"When last you had some?" she asked

"Four months ago. The night before Gary left," I said sadly.

"I can understand you getting hit on; you look real sexy-cute with your big belly. If I were a guy or a chick into girls and I was seeing you every day I'd want to fuck you too," She said, laughing

"You don't look bad yourself but neither of us is a guy or lez," I said bravely.

She looked at me long with a strange glint in her eyes then got up.

"I'm so horny I could hump this chair right now," she blurted out

And that she did. She got up, put one foot in the chair, pulled up her dress, braced her crotch area to the side of the chair back and started humping away, making loud exaggerated porn star sounds. She kept it up for about a minute. She made me laugh till my eyes watered and I got up and give her a hard smack on her thick ass.

"Girl stop with your foolishness," I cried out.

"Oooh baby yes, smack me again, that feels so good," she cried out in her fake porn star voice.

After a while she sat down and laughed heartily.

"Oooh that was a nice quickie, I didn't cum but it felt good," she said, making me laugh again.

"You crazy," I told her.

"That's me, when I'm horny I fuck anybody or anything that is available and don't mind," she said, cheekily.

Then added in a casual manner, "you ever fucked an object?"

"Never, and don't intend to," I lied.

I thought about my recent experiments with cucumbers and eggplant; I smiled inside.

"Liar, liar," She stated flatly.

I kept a straight face and took a drink. She drained her glass and fixed more for both of us. The movie shifted to another sex scene and Nina sat up, looking at it intently. It was a long scene. I noticed her hand drop to below her belly and then realized that one of mine was in a similar position.

"Damn, this is hot. I don't know about you girl but I am going to masturbate this ol' hungry pussy right here and now. If you think it will offend you just don't look," she said.

With that said Nina hoisted her dress around her waist, leaned back in the chair, pulled aside the panty leg, closed her eyes and started slowly rubbing and gently smacking her swollen deep brown vulva. I was surprised that I didn't even try to look away, and somehow was becoming increasingly aroused. Her attractive bump was huge; it looked like a burger king between her thighs.

I could feel my nipples tighten and stretch out as my pussy twitched; even my ass hole gave a little contraction and my hand found my own wet crotch. I realized this was getting pretty close to dangerous ground. I don't know what irked me more, the act she was engaged in or the fact that it had turned me on. I spoke out loud in a rude manner.

"Nina, stop that; you damn crazy, drunken fool," I blurted out.

She laughed out loud as I tried to hold a straight face.

"Oh my god Audrey, you should see your face. Relax girl, I'm only playing with yuh. You know I deliberately do shit to upset prudish folks and you my dear sweet sexy cousin, are a prude," she declared.

"No, I'm not a prude," I said defensively.

We both started laughing and she fixed her panty and then her dress in place.

A few minutes later, after the movie ended Nina suggested laughingly that we go change into our nighties while we could still sober enough to stand up. We went to the bedroom.

"I'm glad you have a king size bed, I don't want you bumping into my belly in your sleep," she said.

I knew I hadn't told her she'd be sleeping with me; I'd been thinking of the sofa, it was large enough and soft. But Nina being Nina just decided that my bed was where she'd be sleeping during her stay. I wasn't in a mood to stamp my authority yet. We both stripped down to our underwear and set about getting our nighties. Before I could put on mine I noticed she was staring intently between my legs.

"Audrey girl your pussy is fat!" she cried out.

I ceased all movement, my hands stuck over my head, and looked at her. She was staring straight at my crotch with obvious admiration that made my body blush hot.

"Look who's talking, you've got a damn burger king down there, much bigger than mine," was all I could say.

"No, it isn't," she responded

"Oh yes it is," I said

And so we went on and on like two silly schoolgirls; yes, no, yes, no, yes, no.

"You wanna bet?" she asked.

"Bet, I got a hundred," I said.

She stretched out her hand and we shook on the bet agreement.

"How we gonna determine?" I asked

"Let's stand side by side in front the mirror," she suggested.

We walked to the vanity and stood side by side in our underwear. We looked so alike, the same mid-brown complexion and slim-thick figure. We had the same wide mouth, full lips and flaring nose - family traits. She was slightly taller and had frizzed out brownish hair while I wore black cornrows leading into a little ponytail. The one glaring difference was, while I had huge round melons with long pips on my chest, she had tiny, puffy, Julie mangoes. I started to pull up my panties by the waist to highlight the bump.

"Uh, uh," she said and slipped off her red, lacey, boy shorts panties.

I followed suit.

We stood there silently eyeing the two helpless pussies put up for inspection.

"What do you think?" she asked, looking perplexed.

"I don't know; they look the same to me," I said honestly.

"That's what I was thinking," she agreed.

"Ok, let's agree they're the same size and keep our money," she said, sounding defeated.

Nina suddenly stretched out her hand and poked the flesh of my mound with an index finger and before I could recover from the initial shock she cupped the thick vulva in her soft hand and gave it a tight squeeze. I pulled back.

"I always wondered if all pussies feel the same as mine," she said.

Her intimate touch sent a thrill through my entire body that made my head spin and knees buckle. She reached out and grabbed my shoulders to keep me from falling.

"If you've ever wondered the same here's your chance to find out," she said seriously.

She grabbed my hand and brought it between her thighs, I poked her flesh like she'd done to mine and then squeezed it. She didn't pull away so my caress lasted longer. I was surprised that I felt like leaving my hand there, but after a few seconds withdrew

"Yours feel just like mine," I remarked.

"What you having Audrey, boy or girl?" she asked.

"Girl," I said.

"Boy here, I'm calling him Daniel after granddad."

"I'm naming her Rebecca after granny," I said.

"We're so old fashioned," she said, laughing.

We started to turn around but she held my arm.

"Let's introduce them," Nina suggested.

"Ok," I said.

I was starting to wonder how we were going to do that when she pulled me to her and braced her belly firmly against mine. The touch of naked flesh on naked flesh was pleasant. She was so casual, so confident I just stood there as she leaned against me her hands around my waist. And when they dropped and cupped my ass cheeks I didn't say a thing. But I found myself thinking it felt real good and sexy.

"Rebecca this is Daniel; Daniel meet Becky your cousin. Ok now y'all shake hands," she said laughing.

I felt her rub her belly from side to side against mine, then gave a little up and down jerk, bending a little and forcing her thighs between mine. I couldn't believe I was letting her so easily and obviously lead me into taboo land.

"There, they've had their hand shake." she said.

She didn't release me and I just stood there as she stared into my eyes.

"Daniel is saying he wants to give Becky a little kiss on the cheek, that ok with you mommy?" she asked.

"Yeah, no problem; but how they gon do that?" I enquired

"We'll have to pass it on to them through us," she informed me.

Moving quickly, Nina pressed her lips to mine and poked her tongue against them. Mine parted and my tongue pushed out to meet hers. She took it between her teeth and sucked on it gently for about ten seconds. I could feel her gripping my butt and doing a little wriggle between my thighs. It felt so good I just let her have her way, but told myself I wasn't going to let this get as far as she obviously wanted it to go. A little experimentation was alright but I wasn't going to let Nina fuck me; I was no lesbian and didn't intend to go there.

"So they've had their kiss," she said.

To my relief she released me and stepped back. I looked down at her little puffy, shiny breasts and had to really get a grip on myself to keep from holding them or taking them into my mouth. I couldn't let this thing go too far, couldn't allow her to manipulate me no more.

"You think the babies are drunk?" she asked, holding my hand.

"I don't know," I said smiling.

"I think mine is, because he wants to lie down," she declared.

"How do you know he wants to lie down?" I asked.

"Because I feel like lying down; don't you want to lie down too?" she questioned.

"Very much, my head is spinning," I admitted

"There, your baby is drunk too; come, let's go lie down and get some rest, enough of foolishness for tonight," she suggested.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look for my nightie but she pulled me along with her and when she climbed onto the bed I did too. We lay side by side. My head was swimming with conflicting thoughts and feelings. This was all so new and so strange. Nina turned on her side and looked me steadily in the eyes as she raised a hand and gently tweaked my nipple.

"You wanna fuck Audrey, you and me?" she casually asked.

"What!" I spat out.

I shrieked, feigning surprise even though my rapidly dampening pussy was begging me to say yes. I thought that as much as I wanted to try this I had to make an effort to prevent it.

"You crazy or what girl, I'm no lesbian," I said.

"Me neither, but as I told you earlier one drink won't make us alcoholics; likewise one girl on girl fuck won't make us lesbians,' she said matter-of-factly.

She leaned over and brushed her palm along the nipple of one of my big round breasts, sending needles through me. Then she lowered her face and flicked it with her wet tongue

"Just relax and let's do this Audrey; we're both hot, we both want to fuck. I don't know why but for me it started the moment you let me into the house. You looked so sweet and sexy and the moment you put your arms around me and kissed my cheeks I felt my pussy throb like a heartbeat and get wet," she said, with her hand reaching between my legs.

She continued, "And I saw you later gradually start to feel the same, though trying to hide it. Now, right here, I know you want me to fuck you baby girl, please let loose and give me that pussy and you take mine," she pleaded convincingly

"Fuck, she's good and convincing and I'm so damned hot," I said to myself.

She looked into my eyes with such longing, such blazing passion, such determination and confidence that what little pretense and resistance I'd been holding onto simply melted when she held my gaze, smiled and stuck out her tongue in a teasing manner.

"Girl just you turn that big beautiful bubby to my mouth and let me suck on it long and hard. I've been waiting all night to do it," she said forcefully

I simply obeyed, turning and getting closer to her. She swallowed my nipple and proceeded to give it the sweetest sucking ever as her hand snaked between my thighs. I quickly lifted my leg high, giving the soft fingers easy passage to familiarize themselves with my fat folds. She let go of my nipple briefly and found my mouth. She stuck her tongue into it and I sucked her sweet flesh passionately. She broke the kiss and went back to my breast, licking it teasingly.

Nina sucked my big bubbies for a long time, alternating them every two or three minutes. I held my thick flushed leg up with tired but determined hands as she finger fucked my pussy expertly. After about ten minutes she rose up and said:

"Audrey, I'm gonna suck and fuck that sweet thick pussy of yours till you bawl. I've been wanting to do it for years," she said, betraying herself.

Those words just blew my mind.

"Fuck me Nina eat my pussy and fuck it good; I'm all yours," I whispered.

Like Flash Gordon she was between my legs and like Merlin she was working sweet magic with her tongue wand on my pussy; licking and probing and sucking and slobbering with an amazing dexterity that left me thinking through my haze of pleasure that this girl, my crazy, strong minded cousin was used to pussy pleasing. I just fucking relaxed and let her take me to heights previously unknown with her expert tongue. One time I looked down and saw her swallow with pleasure. She looked up and saw me staring.

"Does pussy juice taste that good?" I softly enquired, making her laugh.

"You can find out for yourself," she said.

Under her experienced tonguing I came like I'd never come before. (Sorry Gary, but this girl is good she's got everything covered but your big cock) I shouted and railed and bucked and trembled like I'd never done before and amazingly, although she was the one leading the action, when I came she began to cum too, her entire body twisting and turning in burning sex spasms.

She wasn't done yet, she positioned me on the side of the bed on my back, lifting one leg high and placing it on my shoulder while she threw her leg over my other leg and fitted our pussies together, she began to ride me hard, banging against my cunt for what seemed like an eternity, till we both came simultaneously, again, our bodies drenched with sweat.

A few minutes later while we lay on our backs enjoying the afterglow she looked at me dreamily.

"No more drinking after tonight, mission accomplished ... Seriously, we've got to think of the babies' health and our own. We're both big girls, if we want to fuck we fuck; we don't need no alcohol or any other props as an excuse, ok sweetie?" she stated.

"Yes baby, you're so right. Thanks for making me brave," I chipped in.

"Good, now its fuck time again my sweet," she said

12