Her Crazy Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking the same. But Nina, I meant it, I'm not a lesbian, this is my first time and it's nice but I'm not gonna switch off from cock for you or any other woman," I informed her seriously

"Are you lesbian?" I added.

"Yes and no; I'm bi, but I prefer cock, though I fuck a chick every now and then ... you know, shit happens ... I fuck whomever I want to at a given time. Man, woman, young, old ... a chair back, my stuffed teddy. I'm just a fuckaholic," she said, laughing.

Those words melted me and I looked at Nina's flushed, happy and sexy face and felt pure, raw lust and perversity.

"Enough talk, let's fuck," I said.

"But I have to ask, are your hands stuck to your sides; girl you had me doing all the work. This time around you do something, eh, just let me throw back a bit and enjoy ... you do most of the work. You fuck me, ok?" she declared.

"Ok, I hear yuh," I said, laughing.

I immediately turned over and before she could move a muscle I sent a straight middle finger up her lovely cunt and had a little, mango tit all the way in my mouth, sucking so hard she screamed and pushed against my bobbing head. But I fought her off and held tight, stuck to the puffy delight. Eventually she just surrendered and let my inexperienced mouth learn its way in bubby sucking and then pussy eating. I sucked her pussy juice, swallowing a bit, then brought my mouth to hers and emptied it into hers, making her swallow.

I turned her onto her elbows and knees and repeatedly stabbed her pussy with two stiff fingers and then following a hunch, eased my hand wrist deep into her snatch. She screamed, but soon after, started rolling her hips and pussy around the wrist buried in her. I leaned over and bit into her ass then reached under and grabbed a little fleshy, cone tit and squeezed it hard, making her yelp. I didn't know I had all this in me, but after finding out I just let the perversity flow and noticed that she loved all of it.

I let her get on her back and I fitted us together the way she had fitted me earlier, pussies jamming. I began to ride her big, wet vulva and it was the sweetest feeling ever. I worked my waist as best I could with my big belly, slamming against her pussy until she contracted, shivered and began to cum under my slamming pussy. I followed her into cum land shortly after. And then she did one of her spontaneous crazy things when I told her I wanted to pee and she said she too.

We went to the bathroom together and she immediately laid on the floor and instructed me to pee all over her face and chest. When I was done she made me bend over low, butt up, and peed into my ass crack. That's Nina for you, a crazy fucker.

I'd seen some squirting in porn movies and had been tickled by it but I'd never thought it could be such a turn on. I cried out with pleasure when I felt her hot piss hit my puckered hole. And when she slapped my wet ass hard I begged her for more.

We hurriedly returned to the bedroom after bathing away the piss. She lay down on her side head to my feet and immediately took my toes into her mouth. She licked and sucked on my toes like they were some delicacy, and I must admit it was one of the most erotic touches I'd ever enjoyed. I lay there lost in pleasure until I felt her poke her foot against my mouth. I reciprocated, enjoying the taste and texture of her stubby toes in my mouth. She moved to the sole of my foot and began slowly licking and probing it with her tongue while her fingers gently massaged my toes. Suddenly, out of the blue an orgasm hit me hard and I felt like I was about to die from excessive pleasure.

I eventually got her to cum too, using similar tactics. We lay in the afterglow panting heavily until, suddenly feeling sleepy, I turned on my side and she threw her arms around me and taking hold of a big bubby, spooned me the best she could with her big belly. I clasped the back of her hand, holding it firmly in place on my bubby and soon fell asleep. We lived together for the next two years until my boyfriend came back. It was the sexiest period of my life up till then.

12