All Comments on 'Her Curiosity'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reads like a newspaper reporting

a little different presentation... I like...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuk

Didn't like the story. Writing style is abrupt and I am tired of stories where the macho man is very controlling of his wife and ex wife. Wasn't divorcing her enough. He is in control but who would want to be this man who lacks any shred of altruism. He reminds me of some religions where they totally devalue woman.

Gave it a three

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its not that I have a problem with revenge....

Hell, I LOVE revenge stories the best. I also really appreciate the idea of cheating destroying the marriage and divorce being the ONLY option, as the marriage vows taken are broken forever. The idea of paying an ex-wife to maid and whore for her ex-husband (while not all that original), is also still an interesting plot device which I can get behind. So what was my problem here? This woman is described as a pretty confident, well put together lady. The fact that she waited until marriage to surrender her hymen is shady when she offered up her ass instead. But if it proves anything, it is that she had some glimmer of self-respect, in order to hold firm to a belief. I'm sure she must have been tempted plenty, but apparently stayed strong, and resisted temptation time and time again over the course of many years. So then, she DOES get married, and WILLINGLY signs a pre-nup. She HAD to know what she was risking with infidelity. So the idea of the story becomes that she is uncharacteristically tempted by a large cock. Then (what because of blackmail??) she is lured into prostituted gang-bangs. She claims that she didn't like any of the sex after the first night of sex with Ruben, but she doesn't have the self-control to resist? Hmmm. With Ruben being her husband's employee, she should have been smart enough to realize that he had even more to risk than she. Perhaps the knowledge of the pre-nup keep her in fear for a few weeks, but it also seemed out of character that she would wait so long to ask hubby for help. Finally, was her self-esteem so in peril, that she would consent to the whore/maid role? Years of indentured slavery to pay for a handful of cheating sex experiments? My point isn't that the revenge is inappropriate, or over the top. It is that the way you developed her character, she wouldn't have agreed to it. If she did it for love of ex-hubby, when he stopped "making love" to her and only used her (as bad as Ruben and the others had), why would she continue to put up with it? Wouldn't her feelings of love evaporate, and resentment build over time? I find it hard to believe that her guilt would sustain her tolerance of this treatment over the long haul. This is especially with Hubby still sleeping with others, with no nod towards exclusivity. The longer the story went on, the more hubby seemed to become an asshole, and the more wifey seemed to become the victim. I think that this story would have been better if you had explored more of her side, her thought processes and emotions before the end of this story. Without the emotional pull, this turned into just another "wifey-obsessed-with-BBC/hubby-gets-revenge" formulaic exercise. Mikoli, you have been expanding your writing skills well over the last year, and I think that this story is proof that you need to put a little more into your stories in order to reach the next level. Please know that I appreciate your work, and this is meant to be constructive. I would like to encourage you to improve on character development, and soon you might raise in the ranks to be compared to Ohio, or TexasTallTales in fame on this site. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but too short.

Prior anon obviously loves cluck stories (and is likely one himself).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good work

revenge, served in a timely fashion without mercy

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
That wasn´t revenge

Her husband did nothing else than his former security man. He approached her with the offer to turn her into a whore - on his behalf and for little pay.

I´d have applauded to her had she taken a gun and put her ex-husband in the ground.

A lot of dough and absolutely no character, - happens far too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Once again Mikoli is a weird ass dude. The story was good until you decided to completely change the husband to suit your weird ideas about what's erotic. 2* at best!

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
You All Should Cut Mik A Break!

All I see in this story is a poor little wimp writer trying make being a cuck somehow palatable to the reader.

However, it does appears that he (she?) is trying to grow a pair, and should be encouraged to do so.

Keeping the ex around as a maid and a fuck buddy is perfectly acceptable, taking her traveling is not.

I strongly suggest that Mikoli get started on testosterone replacement therapy as soon as possible. It has done wonders for many of the writers on this site, and will help you get those coveted "nads" that much quicker.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Sacrifice the butt, save the puss!

A grown-woman with that much self-control would NOT have given a hand-job to her Hubby's 'hired help'...add insult to the injury by doing it at Hubby's holiday party! If she had a lapse of judgment associated with intoxicants, that kinda woman would likely have confessed to/confided with Hubby soon after becoming un-intoxicated!

I dislike when Hubbies are written to have almost ALL the cards (especially the trumps) in the game. Everything becomes too easy, thus limited drama!

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Grammatically well written...

...but structurally read like a plot outline. There was no flair in the language or the thoughts of the husband to help add context and emotion; reads like he was reciting a dissertation.

As for the plot itself, I didn't really have a problem with it. Dumb-cunt get forgiven, but he never forgets. I can understand that reaction. Likewise, the guy who turned said dumb-cunt into an actual whore gets his just deserts.

Definitely need to work on adding more flavor to your story-telling though. Especially when written in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Just a hubby with all of the power mouthing off about how cool he is. No real conflict and therefore no excitement. Just droning on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The monster in the story was the husband. Arrogant, disagreeable, etc. The story was without anything to appreciate. It was so twisted that it seemed that you should be ashamed for writing such crap. I'm now reminded to avoid reading more of your stupid writings.

hansbwlhansbwlover 10 years ago
Stupid

It is a very long time since I have read such a stupid story. There are nothing positive to say about it. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not very good

but better then the rest of this garbage posted on this day.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT CURIOUSITY

and the pussy cat. TK U MLJ LV NV

pkmapkmaover 10 years ago
That was just plain awful

Before this I would look for your stories as they generally had potential. I'm cured, no more.

Poorly written, no character development,......

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

What was the point of the divorce and paying her to have sex? He was kind of already doing that while married so his so called punishment isn't really that because she still has him and can date who she wants but doesn't. A better punishment would've been him happily moving on without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay seriously, that's fucking retarded AND gross. He's willing to take sloppy seconds on his ex-wife while married AND divorced, and apparently needs to "save" her after she's already confessed and Reuben has nothing to hold over her head? Really? Nothing more than a cuck, and a stupid criminal one as well.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Potential For Bigger story

This theme is a hard one to write about as it has all ready been cover many times. So writers are trying to convey the same messages but with new and different twists.

I feel you left out big section in the story regarding the wife’s emotional feelings. From when she first started the liaison, the group gang bangs, the confession to dealing with her ex husband being other women back to the house. For instance as she was the maid / house keeper was she expected to serve the guest drinks or tidy the house after the guest had left, wash her husbands used soiled bed sheets.

You could have had a wealth of material here to use in the story, For instance the wife could have been curled up on the landing crying and listening at the master bedroom door as her husband eats another woman’s pussy to orgasms. While the ex wife reflects back how that use to be her in that same bed experiencing the what this new lover is receiving from a wonderful lover of a man etc.

Question like why did the wife leave it so long before she informed her husband, why did she not tell him straight away, Perhaps she actually wanted to have some . Did she actually enjoy the gang bangs, did she willing do things, who were the other two arrested at the scene, what happen to them afterwards, were they married, were they business associates etc, etc

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
I gave it a 3 for style

why keep the cum dumpster? You can find better sex and loyality for a bunny ranch hooker. So why keep a closet whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This one wack job of a story

It just doesnot add up. Now she is his whore.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Poorly written

Grammatical errors , word usage errors, (well fair for welfare?? That is just plain stupid or lazy!) comma splices, and no character development. The hubby was no better or different than Reuben!

No, sorry. I know 8th graders who can write better than this.

C

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A really fast paced cheating wife story.

A sad story with the way Julia was treated by her husband's employee, and with all of the hate he showed her when she came to him for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At every turn

you went over the top. A virgin that has anal sex plenty but wants to be chaste for her wedding night! After ten years they do it four times a week! A thirteen inch cock! Black as coal! Reuben brought three or four guys when he would do her! Embezzled a million dollars! Threaten to charge the blackmailers with solicitation! Afraid of a bad situation yet fucks those guys every Thursday since it started!

Maybe if she just gave hand jobs to keep her virginity, it would have been more believable. Perhaps, if they had slowed down their lovemaking after ten years to the point that she was bored and therefore curious enough to risk her marriage. Maybe just a eight and a half inch penis would be more believable. He he. Black as ... nevermind. Perhaps Reuben could have only brought along his best buddy to share her. I could believe that Reuben may have stolen two or three thousand dollars and gotten away with it, but a million? Would hubby have noticed a million dollars missing? Why did Reuben have only a small apartment with all of that cash?

He did stay with her even though he divorced her. Why stay with her if she is that damaged? I figure that the author wanted them to stay together without the BTB crowd chastising him. If the circumstances weren't so over the top it would have been more believable. The core of the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

A lot better than that Brock & June crap. Still, just a fast food story.

Gave you 4*s as an incentive. Come on I know you have better stuff,to write.

I'll be looking for the next one.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feel like the author is about 14

couldn't even get through the story

Bill1104Bill1104over 10 years ago
Could you please make your stories believable

This author writes too well to put out the trash that he calls stories. When he goes to extremes, like this one, they are just not believable.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good tale and much better than other offerings from this author.

In reality, this is how it should turn out. This good ending should happen no matter who the unfaithful spouse is [female or male].

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story makes no sense

You can write far-out LW stories, with incredible betrayals, revenge and anatomies. But, the characters' actions have to be accompanied by credible motivations. The wife's in this case, after her confession, make no sense whatsoever.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Not a bad tale........

however I cannot believe that any DA would require the wife to submit to sex just to get proof of the plot. Such an action is clearly illegal and would harm the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now That You've Self-Identified As Racist

There'll be a whole lot more 1 *'s in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No need to call them names

they do it to themselves. It saves us the trouble

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Who is Worse?

The wife does give the asshole a hand job, which is cheating in my book. Then he threatens the wife if she doesn't fuck him. It is not hard to believe that a 6'6" black, malevolent linebacker could intimidate a woman (or anyone) if they wanted. At that point everything that happened was blackmail and rape. I know, it went on for 8 or 9 fuck binges, but you would expect that someone who was brazen enough to blackmail and rape the wife of the CEO of the company would also ramp up the intimidation. The asshole's actions while being arrested and afterwards give credence to the wife's fear.

The husband's actions portray him as not much better than the the security chief's actions. She confessed and asked for his help. She did cheat, so if the husband couldn't get past the coerced cheating, rape, blackmail, and humiliation of his wife, then divorce her. Instead he piled on as much pain and humiliation as he could while making her his destitute maid and whore.

I think he probably treats his employees like shit. On the good side he would never beat his dog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Much difference Between Marvin and Rueben

Both are extortionists. Marvin did it two ways. First he extorted her to divorce him, the he extorted her into being his sex slave and maid. Both raped the wife. (Rueben did it once a week for three months [apparently] and then the final time. So about 14 separate rapes, many with multiple rapists. Marvin raped her several times a week for five years, or at three times per week (average -- based on his comments that, "she was in my bed night after night"). So about 780 episodes of rape since she initially came to her husband with a confession and a plea for help and her worse than kicked her to the curb, he enslaved her.

The only real difference in their morality ( or rather, their complete lack of any moral code) was that Marvin was much more duplicitous and vicious than Reuben.

She was a loving wife for ten years (less two episodes of a few hourseach), even though for the last five years, she was treated as a sex slave.

Perhaps if there's a Chapter 2, Marvin gets his just desserts for being a vicious, merciless, bastard.

I agree with rixel's 01/02/2014 assessment; and much of EgoTrixi's 09/25/2013 comment ( less her murder suggestion).

OldJag

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Better

Five out of five. He kept the bitch around in semi luxury but people sometimes do strange things so who am I to judge.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Yes a five but...

You were a little over the top in the beginning. I mean a month in Hawaii? I think that would be a little tiresome after a while, plus it was a kind 'yes I'm rich' overkill.

The story went fast and furious after the introductions. I liked the speedy style in this situation.

I have one other reservation. His wife's reasoning was thin, but that's expected. More so was her lack of angst. You delivered that she was sorry; I just wanted a little, no a lot more servility. You put her in the guest residence and assigned her some maid duties. I would have enjoyed watching her do a little dusting and cleaning, maybe a little serving at a private party for past friends, rub it in a little.

You're 'safe writer'. I know when I open something you've written I'll get a good story. You're like like me; you're not an expensive hoity toity Embers, you're a good stable and tasty Texas Roadhouse. Keep em coming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
My curiosity

She started this relationship up by dancing several times with him at the company Christmas party. Then later on we find out that her hubby owns the company. I know you stated that they were dancing with other people, but what husband doesn't notice when his wife is dancing several times with the same guy - and apparently close enough that she could feel his erection.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Anon 4-16-14

Is English your second language? It very plainly said on the first page of this story that she had let them fuck her, in every hole, for 3 months before she brought it to her husband. Why did she wait so long? Dude raped her, husband got rid of her because he couldn't stand that fact that she had given in and not told him about the cheating. Hubby was a rich guy and he could have had the big guy taken care of in so many ways. He would have been pissed at her infidelity but he might, might, not have divorced her and been so hard on her. As for him raping her, he made her a deal. First with the divorce and then with the living arrangements. She was a total fuck up, evidently her ass was as open as the Holland Tunnel. As were her pussy and her mouth. 13 inches? How do you follow months of something like that? I would bet after that kind of stretching, nothing would return to normal size.

I couldn't imagine someone with a little 7 inch cock would even make his presence known. He did say that she took every bit of his dick into her mouth without even warming up. No joy here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
first of all this is IR not LW, the whore was a whore and keeping her as such was justified

It is obvious she waited until well after the gangbangs to complain, there was no real for her not coming forward before and for coming forward when she did. Guess she liked to a point but not beyond that point. The medical testing being done so fast was not possible, The AIDS test would take months alone. Yeah there is a quick test to tell if you already have it but acquired it takes longer to prove negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

stupid plot. poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was just too cold blooded

And unemotional. If he hated his wife so much why keep her around and treat her like a prostitute? Makes no sense. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Cold

Only anger, vindictivness and jealousy are the traits I can see here. Not good at all.

What is it with the anal obsessivness displayed in so many authors stories. I have yet to encounter, in any woman I have known, a desire for anal sex. Of the two that admitted to participation, both insisted that the absolute and lasting pain afterwards put anal sex into a never again category.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 2/28 has it.

There should be punishment. The initial betrayal sees to that.

Then there is waiting months before telling him! That is unacceptable, the blackmail is only slightly mitigating.

But there should either be punishment and over with or divorce. Not a life sentence of an empty life and constant whormongering from him and exposing them both to diseases.

Also, how the hell would he have had anything to do with Reuben's death at all? Given the circumstance of the attack. Is the author implying that the guard deliberately let himself be beat into a coma in the hopes that another guard would come along and shoot him?

Just too cold and unemotional. Not a good first story I read from this author for sure. Hopefully others are better. I will give another one a try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Revenge on the asshole Rueben, but not honorable

Great story because in the end, the ASSHOLE RUEBEN died and suffered, not too great because the husband shouldve killed the ASSHOLE himself or at least beat him up first then procede with his plans for his revenge on him. So disappointing part is that he divorced his wife instead of understanding her, she is not to blame but the ASSHOLE RUEBEN is to blame 100% no offense for people who loves seducing wives and making their husbands into cuckolds, but im anti ASSHOLE like you, i cant kill you because i am a muslim, but i would make you feel hell in every pain you can endure with both your eyes open and your heart still beating! No death, just hospital, then i will forgive you for whay youve done.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Hard to tell who is worse Ruben or Marvin.

Marvin is one cold hearted asshat.

Sure she cheated but treating her like shit makes him as bad as Ruben.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Load of shit

What a load of BS...

In reality, the husband would have walked away, divorced her and humiliated the bitch..

Let her clean up her own mess...

Except, the author in this situation is limp dicked cuck....trying to pretend his all he man and shit....but comes across as weak as piss.

One star...and that's being generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
His wife was really just a slut!

She only goes to her husband for help after 3 months of whoring. It looks to me that she finally got tired of all of those big cocks! She should have been placed in jail as well.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE A ONE WAY DEAL

and a win win for him, should she grow a pair or stay with status quo. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Makes his ex wife his personal slut

That part killed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crappy way to live

And the minute Mr. Big Dick tells her about the video, she goes to the cops. End of problem. A search warrant turns up the tape and he's arrested for numerous crimes including attempted blackmail. End of problem. Except for her divorce, which she deserves. Horrible ending to this mess.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Pretty Lonely Life.....

I remember the days of unlimited, untied down Pussy. It was fun..... for a while and then it got awfully damn lonely. Sure, I could have had a woman every night, all night in my bed, but it's just not the same as Spooning a Loved One.

This poor bastard needs to sell the business and then go on a Pussy World Tour to find his next Ex-Wife lol. If he is lucky, he will grow old with her. There are numerous people out there for all of us. That's one reason I never chased Married Tail. Well, that and once a cheater always a cheater. He needs to cut the Julia Whore loose, like several years ago and move on with his life.

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
for 'comminginsideher'

if you're that lonely bro, get a best male friend. they are far more fun and interesting than a woman. seriously. what is wrong with you guys?

women are mostly for sexual release. do i enjoy pea-cocking around my girlfriend...making her laugh...letting her feel special....sure. does that mean her stories instantly become interesting? hell no. she's boring as fuck. all of them are. take the most interesting woman and most interesting man......and honestly tell me you would rather be with the woman....and not for the bones sexual tension?

men are more interesting because we have to be. women are these boring ceasars that choose the most interesting males. we are breed to be more fun and easy-going. seriously, go outside...find a hobby. call your old buddies. you'd be surprised how many men, like you, isolate and punish themselves on accident. settle for being friends with a single woman. and men speak plainly. take a break from the overly complicated womanese speak of 'i feel like when you...' or 'when you use that tone...'

i love my woman, but if i could fuck my best mate....she'd be out on her ass. lol

when it comes to non-stop laughs, and someone that's truly loyal without having to play games....it's other guys.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Hubby makes her look like a saint.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Nice "temporary" outcome.

One act of betrayal is 100%! There is no way back. If she had confessed after the first event she was still condemned.

The destruction of her buddy was quite acceptable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
How

How could this idiot Julia think that fucking the asshole was better than stopping at the handjob? She's too stupid to be married. Bonus points for having the bbc erased like the shit stain he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I can't find any redeeming qualities of this woman that make it worthwhile keeping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
timriv’s comment is idiotic!

The husband didn’t BTB physically like she deserved. He divorced his slut wife before he started dating new women. Her husband was a saint to her being a slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. Not as good this time though. Even a good author can't resist giving the black shitstain a 13" cock. At least it died with the stain.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I thought the story writing was rather rushed. With some additional thought and effort I suspect it could have been better,

.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
its truly amazing to see how many racist exist on this site

its funny how many of you will call people slurs behind their backs but act like bitches when they their asses kicked. A dumbass called my XO a jap bastard but cried like a bitch when his hand and ankle got broken.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

She threw her marriage away just to know what sex was like with a big dick. This pathetic morality play replays itself out over and over again. He could have any woman he wants now but still keeps the one woman that torn his heart out and stomped on it around. I doubt the author has ever had his heart broken. Now if he had kept her around and pimped her out instead of using her himself this would have been at least 4 stars. She only deserved to be used exactly as she had been while cheating on him to to the streets.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star for these few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, how did he deal with the fact that she told him that the first time with the colored was better than anything she ever had with him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reading something this stupid probably lowered my IQ by about 40 points, and as a typical LW reader, that drops me into invertebrate territory. I need to read some George Anderson, ST1956, or NoTalentHack to get my numbers back up. Seriously, this crap needs a literary Prop 65 Warning.

RuttweilerRuttweiler3 months ago
Your MC seems very powerful and assertive.

I’ve noticed in my life that powerful, assertive men, those who succeed by dint of threats and the providing or withholding of resources, don’t inspire much loyalty. They also easily make enemies, often close, but unknown to them.

On the other hand, they often lead exciting lives. As in the celebrated old Chinese curse, “May you live in interesting times!” There’s something to be said for trying to be a decent guy, and living life simply and kindly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is stupid with a capital S. The wife is an idiot with a room-temperature I.Q., and the husband is a man with all the charm and warmth of Martin Bormann. Then there's the plot...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous