Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two fingers, he lifted and turned her chin so he could see the remorse—filled chocolatey eyes. "Do you understand the need for this, my darling one?"

She shook her head slightly. "But it all came out okay in the end; you can see that, can't you?"

For countless seconds, he bent his lips to hers, pressing hard against the soft pillows of pink skin, breathing in her and her arousal. "And what if it hadn't have been me? What if you were being sliced and diced by a sadistic serial murderer right now, instead of receiving a rightfully deserve punishment at the hands of someone who cares about you? You do understand that, right?"

"I understand," she choked out from behind unshed tears.

"Is there anything you wish to say?" he asked, as he pulled up the cloth that covered the rounded curves. Cassie began trembling anew as Max tugged down the remaining flimsy scrap of fabric, placing a steadying hand on her lower back.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she blubbered.

He caressed her bared bottom, warming it, smoothing over the curve. Her legs spread slightly, instinctively opening to him. Offering herself to him in a way she had never surrendered before. "I know you are sorry, sweet little one. But to help you remember not to put yourself at such dangerous risk again, this is going to hurt."

Biting her lower lip, Cassie nodded and clenched her fingers on the edge of the sofa cushion above where her head lay. He massaged the dual mounds of flesh, slipping down lower to tease her already dripping nether lips. Confident fingers deliberately tapped against her twitching clit.

Just before she could orgasm, he deliberately pulled his hand back. A shock of warmth, then scorching heat slammed onto her right ass cheek. Cassie was too surprised to do anything more than grunt. "One," she croaked. "Thank you, Daddy."

"So prettily done, baby girl. Nine more, then your real punishment begins."

Swats two and three were in quick succession—both on her left cheek in the same spot. She yelped her count, "Two. Three. Thank you, Daddy."

"Four. Five. Six." Three deceptive taps peppered the sensitive undersides of her ass. "Thank you, Daddy." It was the sixth that met the crease with her right thigh that caused her tears to spill over.

The Daddy in Max wanted to comfort her; the voice of Master whispered in his ear, reminding him to harden his heart to her tears. Otherwise, she would learn nothing.

"Seven. Eight. Nine," were spoken as a harsh, tear-clogged whisper. "Thank you, Daddy."

He spread her legs a bit wider, positioning her for the tenth. His hand warmed her upper back, feeling the shaking from suppressing her sobs. Max bent his head to whisper in her ear, "I'm so proud of you, baby. You are taking your punishment like a big girl. Only one more. But this one isn't going to be on this sweet ass. It's going between your legs."

White knuckles visible around the cushion. Max's arm flew back and slammed down. Cassie screamed as her orgasm forced her body to shudder from its aftershocks. "Ten," she mewled weakly. "Thank you Daddy."

Max helped her to stand, then held her when she collapsed down on his lap, seeking comfort from Daddy. Shushing her, he again praised her for her courage and strength. As she calmed, as she quietened, he helped her again to stand and walked her to the kitchen.

"Bend over and hold the edges of the table," he instructed. The incongruity of her punishment—because Max carried the riding crop—mixed with the cheerful tablecloth made it so much worse, so much more extreme.

She bent and clenched as directed, but he placed the crop an inch from where she rested her cheek. Tender fingers positioned her to his liking, and Cassie gasped. Max had slid his fingers over her still-raw slit, and she heard his moan as he slid the fingers in the mouth, tasting her there.

"Ten, little girl, count and thank," his voice was strangled, clotted with his desire for her warring with his need to punish her so that she didn't risk herself needlessly again.

A rapid staccato of five swats whistling through the air and striking her ass with deadly accuracy, drawing crimson lines top to bottom brought forth wails from Cassie. Max waited patiently until her sobbing quietened before prodding her to count. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five," Cassie whispered. "Thank you, Daddy."

"These next four are going to hurt because they are going to cross all five lines of the marks that are already there in a lattice."

Cassie gulped and more tears leaked down her cheeks at hearing this. Max loved order, so marking her ass with the crop in an ordered pattern should be expected. But for it to hurt worse? She heard his arm slide back and heard the whistle and thwack a second before she felt the impact, diagonally slashing through the five previous lines. Nails digging into the tablecloth, Cassie struggled to remain in position. "Sixxxxxxxxx," she hissed. "Thank you, Daddy."

Another. Another line of fire burned icy hot on her ass. "Seven. Thank you, Daddy."

On the eighth, her legs buckled and he had to guide her back in to place as she sobbed. As a child, she hand been rarely spanked. And this was so much more. But the truly disturbing part? Her pussy was moments away from gushing. "Eight," she murmured shakily. "Thank you, Daddy."

The ninth went across the edges of the marks and made them roar to pained life again. "Nine!" she screeched. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, much more subdued.

Her rough, ragged breathing and his, equally raspy with barely banked passion, were soon the only sounds in the room.

"Stand up, my darling one," Max whispered in her ear drawing her up to him. He bent to pick her up, only to place her in the middle of the table. "I will be right back. Stay right there, pet."

He returned a few moments later carrying his briefcase that he opened on the kitchen counter with a dual snap. Turning to face the table, he held up four lengths of cord. "This final one will hurt more than the previous nineteen. I want to make sure you don't move for your own safety."

A few deft movements and he draped her limbs spread eagled at the four corners of the table. With the cord, he efficiently tethered her. She lay before him, a feast of the senses clad only in the cords at her wrists and ankles and the bustier. His fingers ached to touch her, his tongue ached to taste her, his ears strained for every sound she made, his eyes devoured her, and his nose drank of the scent of her and her arousal.

Instead, he curled his hand tighter around the crop brought it to her lips so that she could kiss the leather tab reverently and raised it high to slash down on her most tender nub of flesh, the pain ricocheting through her senses. Her scream echoed briefly throughout the house as her second orgasm from punishment poured forth from her pussy.

"Ten!" she screeched for him. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Such a good babygirl," he crooned. Max pulled up a chair to feast on the sweet and tangy juices flowing from between her lower lips.

Cassie couldn't believe the scorching expertise of Max's lips and tongue. Never had a man tasted her there. And now that it was Max—Daddy, she didn't know how to react.

He cleaned her, stopping short of teasing her to another orgasm. Stepping back he released the ties, taking her mouth with his, the voraciousness of the kiss belying the gentleness and slowness with which he removed her restraints. He was hungry for her. Now.

Max again lifted her into his arms, carrying her as a groom carrying a bride over the threshold. Effortlessly, he carried her through the living room to her bedroom to deposit her on the bed. He began unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt as she watched, her gaze revealing her hunger for him. Shrugging the shirt off his shoulders, he considerately folded it over the back of the chair seated at her vanity.

As he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, she toyed nervously with the pink ribbons on her corset. "Nervous, my sweet one?" he chuckled.

A blush tinted her cheeks to the same pink as her pussy. "Yes, Daddy. Aren't you?" She audibly gulped when his pants slid to the floor and he was left wearing only his black—tented—boxers.

"Excited, my sweet curious one. Anxious. Wanting to please you. But not nervous." He crawled up the bed to her. "Take them off of me," he growled, gesturing at the boxers.

The growl was her undoing; it caused pools of molten desire to flow directly into her pussy. With trembling fingers, she did something she had never thought of doing: she tugged down Max's boxers until his impressive, thick-veined cock popped out and tapped her on the nose.

While she knelt before him, in total awe of his dick, he unthreaded the ties on the bustier, ridding her of her last article of clothing. Gentle fingers stroked and caressed the skin he revealed. When he plucked her nipples to hard little raspberry-shaped nubs, she mewled softly.

"Mmmm, they are sensitive, aren't they, babygirl?" Max chuckled low in his throat.

As he continued to pull and twist on them, testing her fortitude and limits, she gasped, "Yes, Daddy. I can cum from nipple play."

He grinned tapping his chin. "That is a lot of ammunition to hand me, pet. And I have just the accessory to drive you wild, then."

Accessory? Surely, he didn't mean... When he pulled the chain from his briefcase, she realized he did mean what she thought. "Are those what I think they are, Daddy?"

Rather than answer, he let the sharp jaws of one close tight on her left nipple. Cassie yelped and then yelped again as the right nipple received the same treatment. Max sat back on the bed and enjoyed Cassie's reactions. He couldn't believe how flushed her skin became in arousal, how her breath hitched. Soft little whimpers escaped her lips as the chain shifted with each breath.

Unable to resist, Max tugged gently on the chain and Cassie sobbed in pleasure. With sharp tugs, he brought his beautiful girl to him for a deep kiss.

When she kissed him back, enthusiastically making the kiss even more passionate, Max was humbled. Cassie was literally giving herself to him.

By applying gentle pressure, he guided her back on the bed, bracing over her with his arms on either side of her head. "Hi," she whispered weakly, smiling.

"Hi," he presented back to her with a grin that could only be described as wolfish. Max ducked his head, nipping at her lower lip, tugging the tender pillow of skin teasingly. A desperate growl bubbled up from her throat. Her juice-slicked mound rubbed up against his hard ridge, and he growled, as well.

"Mine," he whispered against her neck as he bit. "Mine," he groaned as he slid into her drenched core. "Mine," he roared as he reared up on the second thrust, plunging home.

"Yours," she sobbed, her body undulating beneath his, rising to meet each of the thrusts of his cock. "All yours," she emphasized, wrapping her legs around him.

His breath panted in her ear. "Jesus, baby, you are so fucking tight!" Cassie's response was a wail of pleasure.

Max felt his orgasm press upon him, but he held it off, choosing to focus on Cassie's reactions. For years, he had fantasized about her, had even allowed himself free rein in considering her his sub—in a few of the fantasies. But the reality was the culmination of every fantasy he had ever had about her—or about domination. He savored each evidence of submission he found within her and hoped to nurture her nature, bringing it more into the light.

All of his previous subs were just practice for what he found with Cassie. There was no point in looking further.

Cassie's wordless pleas brought him back to the present. Again, his needs pressed in on him, and again, he held them at bay.

Until he heard the soft mewling pleas of Cassie's turn into groans of repressed need, her need to cum. When he knew she was on the brink, he released the nipple clamps simultaneously, and she clenched around him, gushing around his cock. As her delicate inner muscles, tenaciously clung to his cock, rhythmically milking it, he shouted, releasing his seed into the condom.

In the afterglow, Max captured Cassie to his side. She nestled against him perfectly, her breathing and his slowing to become more evenly matched and normal.

His fingers splayed and caressed down her arm and her side. She shivered in response, so he brought the cool, crisp pink sheet around them, tucking them both in. She reached for her hairbrush and ran it through her auburn waves in long, fluid strokes.

Max took the brush from her and lifted his eyebrow. "A wooden paddle hairbrush?" he queried, his mouth quirking up in a grin. He runs the brush through her hair, enjoying the crackling sound the auburn hair makes as the brush slid through her mane.

Her cheeks stained a dark pink, and she nodded. With that, he nipped at her fleshy earlobe and tugged on it with two strong teeth.

"And, now, my sweet, you must sleep. Neither of us slept well last night, and we have a busy day tomorrow."

Cassie pouted, and he saw how truly she was a "little" and a "babygirl" in that moment. "I don' wanna," she whispered stubbornly.

As a Daddy Dom, he knew how difficult it was to punish a babygirl. And how nearly impossible it was to tell his treasured little "no." Yet, he found himself attempting to do just that now. "You are going to curl up in my arms and go to sleep, Cassandra Abigail. No pouts, whines, or brattishness about it."

Something in his words seemed to perk Cassie up. "I'm going to sleep with you tonight? You are staying here? Sleeping over?"

Her excitement was infectious. "Yes, babygirl. I'm staying over at your house tonight. And holding you all night long as you sleep."

At that, Cassie snuggled in his arms again, drawing pictures on his chest with a fingertip as he played with her hair. "Tomorrow, we are letting Zander know that we are—together," he mentioned haltingly a few minutes later. "Zan knows that I'm a Dom," Max went on. "I don't know how to avoid having him know you're my sub."

Cassie thought for a minute, her brow creasing in a way he found adorable. "As I told you, Master Enigma, that is, I don't see how we could possibly keep it from them. My family."

She was right. Women like Kendall or Lucinda could keep up the subterfuge. She—Cassie—could not. Her openness and giving nature were what drew him, time and again. "I know," he said with a weighty sigh.

Cassie laced her fingers trustingly in his. "I'm yours, regardless of what anyone else says."

The words warmed him, touched him, in a way he had never before experienced. He started to tell her so, but he realized she was breathing evenly, safely asleep in his arms. Max kissed her forehead, snuggled her deeper in his embrace, and slept the sleep of the sated.

To be continued...

12