All Comments on 'Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 03'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Max is an idiot and weak to allow Lucinda such manipulation, especially in Cassie ' s face. Cassie acting out of hurt I can mostly understand. You pushed a bit hard on all the lifestyles of the rich and famous stuff. To say Cassie has no reputation to protect is ridiculous - she is an elementary school teacher and from a known family. The paparazzi would flay and burn her at the stake. Bye bye teaching career. Doubt her family will stay in the dark about the nature of things between them. Max allowing/pursuing the scene in public seemed more guy thinking with his gonads than masterful daddy dom. However, I suppose the public claiming told off everyone else. A bitch such as Lucinda would not step away quietly. Major public hissy fit and follow up ugliness are guaranteed. Zander is sure to plan a beat down on Max. Friend or not, this is his baby sister.

Bottom line, you can't stir up all this mess and stop here! Max and Cassie are not at their kinky HEA yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

I am enjoying your story, however the ending of this one really dropped the ball. I can't see where an inexperienced sub would forgive so quickly and easily, and then follow with a public BJ. Really looking forward to your next installment, I am enjoying your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a prick!

Max is too weak to be a Daddy. He is demented and has no idea how to take care of a babygirl. This weakling doesn't deserve anyone's trust.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Still loving this story! Lot's going on in this chapter! It will be interesting to see how these different issues are resolved.

I really like your writing style. Please keep it coming!

MastersWench

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh!

That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No annony more like Mummmmmmmmm

Great daddy story gave you a 5

KristofeKristofeabout 8 years ago
Very Nice

Was very good. Had me leaky. I really enjoy that it's not just another He get's her quick and happy ending. I enjoyed that you threw in so issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes please!

Please write more! Loved it! :)

magpie45magpie45about 8 years ago

I'm not into being called daddy but i love this story pls keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOWWWWWW

I think thats it

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Twists ending In BDSM Club More Please

This is a very good story with great characters and honesty you have to keep on writing. You could hardly leave us with their coupling in the BDSM club. Her brother and friend are worried about her and there is also Lucinda who has to know she is a thing of the past. Keep this story coming Please.

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Congrats and please, don't stop here

Lucinda is not going away quietly. Zander will not be happy with the news rhat they are together at first. Cassie has some growing up to do before she can be a good little girl. Max has some lessons to learn before he can successfully integrate life dream with career. More story to come, please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a great story. Please keep writing!

sub_peachiessub_peachiesabout 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I am excited to see what happens when they share their relationship status with Zander. Hopefully they "check in" with him soon so he and Cami aren't too worried.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Have just finished reading all three 5* chapters. Please write more! Please do not end this at Chapter three! You are clearly a skilled writer, with the inate ability to draw your readers in - allowing them to invest in the characters you are writing about. You had me hooked before the end of page one in the first Chapter! Reading the comments here, I am not the only one who feels like this. Just hope you will carry on with this as there are so many ways for this to go...

Jules

Babyslut15Babyslut15about 8 years ago
Keep it up

I need more. This is like the perfect fantasy. Please right another chapter and when you do make sure it is a harsh but sweet punishment please.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 8 years ago
When

Hi when is The Next Part of this G R E A T Story coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous

Absolutely amazing. I wish I had a Dom like Max. Your writing is FANTASTIC. Can't wait for the next installment. Wish I had found this story when it was done!

MamaYoung2MamaYoung2about 8 years ago

Please write more!!

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 8 years agoAuthor
Soon...

I am at work on Ch. 4 of this story. I hope to finish the writing part today and then submit it to Lit. Hopefully, by the end of the week, it will appear. Thank you, everyone, for all of your kind words of encouragement.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
The club.

Cassie reacted to rejection in the worst way. She intended to show Max that she didn't care; that she would be desirable to SOMEONE even if he didn't want her. Max should realize that he caused it by his actions at the boat. I think Lucinda will be a formidable enemy. Next step? JudyLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whuuuuut?!

He betrays her and she forgives him easily? It doesnt make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You lost me...

No it is completely unacceptable for anyone to behave as Max did and she forgave him too easily. He does not even appologise for his behaviour. As a Dom I would expect more from him. Very dissapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Completely Unbelievable

In her heartbreak Cassie does this? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pfft.. so bad!

Seriously?! This story is just absurd. It is not possible to relate to it as the whole story is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the other comments.. he couldn't choose his sub over some other girl in front of everyone, broke her heart , didn't apologize, didn't say anything to defend himself , but came ahead to claim her and she let him do it.

No... I stopped reading after that.

Dear author you need to make him apologize or someway seek redemption.

scottishbloodscottishbloodover 1 year ago

Absolute bullshit. He's been pining after Cassie forever! And let's her run off crying without correctly his ex AND he's relieved she left? And then he somehow ends up going to this BDSM club with his ex he's not interested in on the same night that Cassie goes to for the very first time. He is a spineless coward that is NOT a dom. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You have such potential ! As you move forward in your writing, I URGE YOU to return to this group of characters. They are each very believable and likable. I liked all the different settings, too. Their activities sure aroused me. Please, MORE ! Congrats on a great START !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous