Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cassie looked questioningly up at him, he felt the need to explain. "My handles," he bit out, "since your dress didn't really lend itself to pigtails."

The possessive beast, the primal part of him still not satisfied by his show of force only moments before, arose again in him. Max unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them, and yanked out his dick to her. Even though humiliation wasn't his kink, he found himself slapping her cheeks with his cock.

"What are you?" he interrogated Cassie.

Instead of disgust, instead of surprise, he only found an overwhelming desire to please him in her eyes. "A babygirl. A submissive. A slut."

He tapped her nose with his erect member. "Whose? Whose babygirl? Whose submissive? Whose slut?"

"Yours, Daddy. All yours. Only yours." Her voice was breathy, yet steady. There was no doubt in her mind who she belonged to.

He tugged on the ends of the belt, bringing her face to him. "Then, gobble my cock, my sweet, slutty, submissive babygirl." A groan escaped his lips as her lips shyly pressed a tender kiss to his bulbous head.

When her lips spread, taking the head in the steamy cavern of her mouth, his knees almost buckled. It wasn't that he hadn't received a blow job before—he had, and several were expertly given to him. But looking down into Cassie's eyes as she fervently took his cock in her mouth was rapidly becoming one of the most arousing sights he had ever seen.

Cassie's questing tongue traced right under the head of his cock, learning that ridge that separated helmet and shaft. One of his hands yanked her hair free of its tight updo and tangled in the strands, twisting and pulling until he pulled her mouth deeper over his cock.

Rather than fear, his domination emboldened her. She reached up; her fingers curled around his balls. Her lips caressed every vein as they slid down his shaft.

Max allowed his eyes to flicker up away from his sweet sub's face for a moment to take in the reaction of the rest of the club's patron's. Cassie's decision to suck him seemed to have set off an oral orgy. Dom-sub couples were now in various stages of undress as submissives struggled with deepthroating dicks.

Those that were uncoupled watched with envy. The men pulled out their cocks to jerk off; the women sat at tables, legs splayed, discreetly fingering themselves.

Aroused further by the real-life porn playing out before him as Cassie endeavored to take more of his cock, he rammed said member down her throat, fucking her face at last.

He knew this was her first blow job; her innocence betrayed itself in her excitement. How, then, was she able to expertly swallow hard on the head of his cock as it slid past the back of her throat? He couldn't know. It could only be seductress's instinct.

The beast within him snapped. Knowing somehow that she would welcome this, he pushed still further. The lightheadedness as she fought for breath stimulated her further. Drool slid from the sides of her lips.

She moaned, and the vibrations forced a chain reaction to slam through him. His first spurt shot down her throat, and she swallowed, savoring the taste, cooing. Pulling out of her mouth, he marked her as his, spraying his cum in her hair and on her cheeks.

Cassie looked up at him, and he realized she still hungered for his cock—in another hole. Using her hair, he tugged her slowly up, lifting her, his hands just beneath her ass.

Her hunger made him hard again, and he wrenched the insubstantial scrap of lace away from her streaming cunt. Sliding into her, he guided her legs to wrap around his. Cassie's arms slid tightly around his neck, pulling close.

She whispered in his ear, "I'm on the pill. Please ride me bareback, Daddy."

Max walked her to the nearest table and settled her still-sore ass on the edge. Thrust after thrust, pounding after pounding, he rammed into her tight, hot cunt. A raw mating, a claiming of what was his.

When the first mind-drugging spasms of her pussy walls began to milk him, he emptied into her with a hoarse battle warrior shout.

*******

As always, please let me know what you think. I may write more chapters as time goes on.

12