Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With arms that cradled and lips that soothed, Max carried her down the hall to rest on the living room couch. He draped over her the soft green throw she had knitted for him a few years earlier for Christmas. Tender lips pressed to her forehead with only a whispered "Subspace" before he moved away, leaving her to drift to sleep.

She awoke seconds, minutes, hours, perhaps days later to find herself in his arms snuggled under the throw on the couch. Hands that could not leave off touching her smoothed over her soft skin.

Only then did she recognize two scents that competed within their personal space. She caught a whiff of aloe as he smoothed cooling lotion over her welted bottom, and she cooed as his fingers worked their magic.

Purring, "Thank you, Daddy," she craned her neck to see where the sweet smell redolent of happiness originated. When she spotted "breakfast" on his tea tray, her inner little squealed with delight.

"Daddy? Sprinkles?! Marshmallows!? For breakfast?!" Her eyes were large in her face, and he chuckled at the unabashed delight. Then, she realized the significance of why he put it together.

He addressed the unspoken question in her eyes. "Yes, my little one. Our life together can truly be marshmallows and sprinkles. In fact, I will do everything I can to ensure that it will be so for us."

Cassie noted the melted white chocolate sitting in a small fondue pot on the tray. With joyful delight, she dipped one marshmallow in the chocolate, letting it drip of excess. Then, she rolled the marshmallow in the bowl of rainbow sprinkles.

Some mischievous part of her thought of a way to tease Daddy. Slowly, her tongue slid out to delicately lick the sprinkles off of the marshmallow.

Max groaned. Desire burned in his brown eyes as his demonic orbs feasted on her salacious snacking. When not a single sprinkle remained, he growled into her neck, pulling her closer.

Max swirled his fingertip in the melted chocolate. With deft touches, he painted first her nipples with the warm chocolate, then her lips. He then lifted the bowl of sprinkles and guided first her breasts and then her lips to dip in the bowl of rainbow confection, coating those areas with the jimmies.

With a rumbling growl that emanated deep within his chest, Max's mouth engulfed first one nipple, then the other, using lips, tongue, and teeth to denude her pebbled nipples of their chocolate-and-sprinkle confectionary coating.

Transferring that same starving ferocity to her lips, he nibbled each of the jimmies from the soft, pillowed flesh. His questing tongue sought and plundered the remaining white chocolate.

A searing kiss shared between them allowed her to taste his erotic treat.

"Daddy? I'm still hungry!" With a playful pout, she gestured at the bulge protruding from his lap.

She slid off of this lap to kneel at his feet. Fingers that were rapidly becoming more confident unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. Caressing fingers pulled him out of his boxers, stroking him and slicking his pre-cum down his shaft.

He did not realize her intent until he felt the soft gravel-like sprinkles adhering to his pre-cum-coated cock. "What-what are you doing, Cassandra Abigail?"

That same playful pout was his response. "Eating breakfast, Daddy."

Once his cock was completely concealed by a sprinkle coating, she sat back to admire her handiwork.

"You need to taste your breakfast, little girl," he prodded, sliding his hand up to tug one pigtail, inching her lips closer to his cock.

Cassie swallowed hard. Had she bitten off more than she could chew? With long, slow licks, she began at the base, removing jimmies and pre-cum from his shaft but stopping just short of his head.

"It's a sweet and salty delight, Daddy," Cassie purred, backing up and smiling up impishly at him.

Max's arousal failed to let him see the humor in the situation. All he could think about was his girl's little mouth enrobing the head of his cock. "Don't forget the head, Cass," he bleated, stopping just short of losing control.

He saw her saucy smile, and then her lips spread over the head, her tongue chasing each sprinkle it could find. Max knew he would not last long.

Even now, his hips began thrusting of their own accord, slowly fucking her face. He grabbed ahold of is handles as she greedily sucked him in.

If it were a contest to see who craved this more, it would be a draw; she was as hungry for his cock as he was for her steamy mouth and satiny lips.

She knew he was close as his turgid balls slapped her chin, and she felt his mushrooming head commandeer the back of her throat. One thrust. Two thrusts. Three—and he came down her throat with a shout, releasing her pigtails as his head fell back.

His little girl, his championship cocksucker, swallowed greedily, heedless of the spurts that painted the back of her throat, nearly choking her. Her fingernails clawed into his thighs as her tongue began its desired task of cleaning him of all traces of his cum.

With trembling hands, he peeled her off of his shaft. "It's time for you to take a shower, and then we will explore more tormented delights to be discovered in the dungeon." As she turned to walk away, he lightly swatted her ass, eliciting a yelp from her.

He thought to follow her into the shower after cleaning the detritus from "breakfast," but there was a knock at the door.

Max quickly righted himself, zipping and fastening his jeans. Zander was at the door, and his entire focus shifted to getting rid of his friend before Cassie came out of the shower.

Zander realized immediately that Max had been partaking of delights from his "one." Max looked at Cassie's crop where it rested on his coffee table, and his eyes bounced around the room, hoping that no evidence of Cass was visible.

"She's still not home, Max," Zander was saying when a voice interrupted him.

"Daddy? I thought you might join me in the shower. Your little girl got lonesome for you." Cassie. Walking down the hall without a care in the world. Wearing only a towel.

Max's eyes swiveled to Zander's face, presently a shade of purple known as fuchsia. "What the hell is going on here?!"

**********************

To be continued...

12