Her Daughter's Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
999 Followers

"Yes baby," Jason praised as the sloppy, wet sound of their sex filled the night air around them, "you love the taste of that dirty fucking pussy don't you?"

"Mmm hmm..." she moaned, looking back at him compliantly as he pulled out and slowly pushed back into her until his entire shaft was buried in her once again.

Pulling his fingers from her mouth, he grabbed a chunk of her hair and wrapped her sexy curls around his palm. He began pulling back as he pounded into her, pistoning his thick cock in and out of her greedy box as she thrashed beneath him.

"Look over there," he whispered in her ear as he leaned forward, pressing his chest against her back. "See who's in the window baby?"

Kayla looked up and for the first time saw the window of the nearby house that he was referring to. Through the large bay window she could see half her family. Cousins, aunts and uncles... but worst of all her husband and daughter.

"Oh my God," she cried out, a surge of panic shooting through her immediately as she started to struggle and squirm against him.

"Calm down slut," he condescendingly reassured her. "They can't see us out here in the dark."

She knew he was probably right, but that did little to cool her pounding heart as he continued to pump his hips and thrust in and out of her relentlessly.

"What would they think if they saw you like this?" He mocked shamelessly. "Bent over and taking it like a whore."

She tried to respond, but he once again sank deep inside her and all she could muster was a low grunt.

"What would Richard think of his good little wife?" He pressed as he continued to work her over.

"Oh God," she breathed, imagining her husband discovering what she had been doing with Jason.

"What would he say?" He asked again, blasting away at her cunt as he tugged at her hair for emphasis. "Look at him and tell me."

"He'd call me a slut." She finally managed to spit out as he slowed his pace and ground his hips into her ass with each thrust.

"And that's what you are, aren't you?" He whispered as he leaned in close, kissing her neck as he still gripped her hair.

"Yes, fuck yes." She moaned as he rotated his hips in a circle, mashing against her ass as his cock massaged the walls of her pussy.

"Tell me what you are." He commanded.

"I'm a fucking slut." She cried out, feeling her second orgasm of the night approaching rapidly.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Now look at your daughter and admit what you are."

"No, I can't..." she stammered, not willing to degrade herself or Kristen like that for his heartless pleasure.

"Tell her how much you love fucking her husband." He pushed, desperate to break her will.

Kayla shook her head back and forth and almost sobbed, her resolve dwindling with each pump of his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You'll cum won't you slut," he decreed. "You're such a fucking whore that you'll cum admitting to your little girl how hot you are for your son-in-law."

He knew he was right and could tell she was close, so he yanked on her curls again and plowed as deep into her as he could.

"Do. It. Whore," he snarled into her ear, each word coming out singularly in time with his thrusts. "Cum like the slut we both know you are."

She tried to fight the eruption inside her but it was too late to deny the obvious. Her eyes widened and she gasped as it began to overcome her.

"Yes, fuck yes!" She almost screamed. "I love fucking my daughter's husband! I'm a fucking whore."

Her body shook and he felt her pussy spasm and vibrate around his dick.

"Look at them while you cum on my cock." He told her as he fucked her though her orgasm. "It fucking turns you on doesn't it slut?"

"Yes, fuck yes." She whimpered. "It turns me on."

Jason did not need and further encouragement. He felt the cum churning in his strained balls and rise up through his throbbing cock. Wave after wave spurted into his mother-in-law's warm pussy as she continued to shudder against him, coming down off her own release. Instinctively, she reached back and grabbed his head, craning her head back and pulling him in for a deep, wet kiss.

Suddenly he pulled away and looked deep into her watery, submissive eyes. He moved back from her and withdrew his softening prick from her dripping cunt.

"Now get yourself cleaned up," he said as he zipped up and smirked at Kayla. "We'd better get back to your husband and daughter."

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
999 Followers
12