All Comments on 'Her Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03'

by Gracie_Buckingham

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad to see it finished. Great ending.

Love this series, wish it played out a bit longer, but I thought it was incredible. She did the right thing by getting with Heath in the end and I loved the emotions through out. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this series as well, you really brought the characters to life. I agree with Anon -- wish the story had played out a little longer, maybe shown a few more interludes between Kelly and Heath -- but you closed it well.

And I LOVED the "LD" nickname! Totally fits that Kelly would slowly start to call him that in her brain...only wish she had called him that to his face at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

WHile LD's attitude at the end showed his true colors, the fact is, they ALL could have handled it better. As it was, it's for the best. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welp...

... I feel for LD. I wish he had been able to give them both the beating the two cheaters deserved. Hopefully, at least, Heath will not be able to get a new job, suck all the money out of the cheating whore's accounts, and then trade her in for another model leaving her as broken as she left LD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just curious...

Does Heath fight LD in just his towel? Shouldn't LD have made a comment about it -- only asking because Kelly repeatedly notes how well-hung Heath is, and I imagine the bulge in the towel would have been QUITE noticeable. Can't help but think there's a missed moment there...maybe add it in as an updated story? Even if not, maybe address it with an author's note? Love to hear your thoughts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous