Her Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's late," LD continued. Kelly could hear him moving around downstairs. She was suddenly very glad that they had picked up their clothes when they came upstairs. "I just felt bad about not being able to spend time with you lately, so I thought I would drop by." She heard him opening cabinets in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" she called down to him. She had moved to the top of the stairs. Heath was still next to her, a towel around his waist, water still dripping from his hair and chest. He had a mischievous look on his face. "What areyou doing?" she whispered to Heath as he stepped up next to her.

"Do you want to keep hiding?" Heath looked into her eyes. "If you want to continue to lie to him and sneak around, fine. I'll step back into the bathroom, get dressed, and, at the first chance, I'll try to sneak out. My car's parked on the street, so he'll never have to know I was here. But, honestly, I don't think that's what you want." Heath could see that she was conflicted. "You said earlier tonight that you didn't like the sneaking around and the lies. I don't either. So why not end it. You haven't been happy with him for months. You know it. Do something about it."

"And then what?" Kelly asked him.

"Why don't we make a plan after you decide what you want to do?"

They stood, staring at each other for what seemed like hours, but was only a few moments.

"Kelly? Did you hear me?" LD asked from the kitchen.

"No, I'm sorry," she responded. "What did you say?"

"I asked if you were coming down or if you wanted me to come up. I brought some wine."

After hesitating for a one more minute, Kelly took Heath's hand and said, "I'll come down." With that, she began to descend the stairs, bringing Heath with her. He squeezed her hand to let her know he supported her.

As Kelly reached the bottom of the stairs, LD came around the corner holding two wine glasses. They both stopped short and stared at each other.

LD broke the silence. "Kelly? I...I don't understand."

"Listen, I'm not going to defend, or explain, my actions. It's been like this for more than five months. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but..." her voice trailed off as she watched his face transform from confusion and hurt to borderline rage.

"What the fuck?!" LD screamed as he threw the glasses against the door. "You fucking skank!"

Heath stepped in front of Kelly, pushing her behind him. "You need to calm down," he calmly, but firmly said.

"Don't tell me what I need to do, fucking asshole! You've been fucking that cheating bitch!"

"Say whatever you want to me," Heath stated, "but you say one more thing about her and we're gonna have serious problems."

"I'd love to see you try something!" LD sneered. "I really would."

"I don't want this to get physical..." Heath began to say.

"I'd say it's a little late for that, wouldn't you?" LD cut in.

"...and it doesn't have to. But if we can't work this out like adults, you need to leave," Heath finished.

Kelly stayed behind Heath during the exchange. She'd never seen that level of fury in LD's eyes, and it scared her. She was glad this confrontation was happening with Heath there. Seeing LD's reaction left no doubt in her mind that it would have gone very badly if it were just she and him. Knowing that Heath was protecting her actually gave her a confidence to stand her ground.

"I'd like you to leave. Now," Kelly interjected.

"I don't give a fuck what you want," LD practically snarled at her. "You shut your lying whore mouth."

With that, Heath stepped forward and swung at LD. Knocking him off his feet and onto the parquet floor. Kelly cried out in surprise.

"I warned you not to say another word about her," Heath told him. "Now, get out. You're done here. And you don't need to come back."

"Fine," LD said, picking himself up and dabbing at his split lip. "That's fine. But remember, I'll still see you at work on Monday. And I promise, that will be your last day."

With that, LD grabbed his coat and stormed out the door, slamming it behind him. Heath turned back to Kelly. They stood still, looking at each other for a few minutes. And then they were in each other's arms. It was a new level of passion between them. It was as if a match had been struck with the slam of the door and an inferno was set. They were consumed with a need for one another.

Heath lifted her into his arms and carried her up the stairs. Kelly showered him with kisses as they ascended. He brought her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. He removed her towel (she'd forgotten that was all she was wearing) and then removed his own. He was already fully aroused.

"Heath," she whispered, her voice shaking with need.

"I know," he responded as he came down on top of her. His knee parted her thighs and he settled himself between them. She raised her hips and he slowly slid into her. Once he was buried deep inside her encompassing warmth, he braced himself on his elbows and looked into her eyes. He softly brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead and both cheeks. He then pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back, passionately. Their kisses became more powerful as Heath began to move. Kelly matched each of his movements with her own, raising her hips each time he retreated to bring him back. They were quickly moving in perfect unison, as one creature of ardor. The fire between them burned hotter than ever before. Kelly raked her nails down his back as she arched her own in ecstasy. The only sounds in the room were the soft moans and the ragged breathing. Neither had the ability to even try to make coherent sounds. They continued to move together as they worked toward finding their combined rapture. Soon waves of bliss were washing over the lovers. Kelly let herself float away on them as she came to a startling realization.

"I love you," Heath whispered, as if reading her mind.

"I love you, too," Kelly replied.

After a time, Heath shifted his position so that he was lying on his back next to her. Kelly turned to rest her head on his chest. As he wrapped her in his strong arms, concerns and questions began to flood into her mind and she was bombarded with worries. But as he trailed his finger tips lightly over her skin, and she listened to his steadying heartbeat, she forced them out.

All she needed to know right now was that she knew she loved him; and he loves her. He even said it first, so she didn't have to struggle with the "obligatory response" concern. All the other concerns could wait. And has Heath lifted her chin to kiss her deeply, Kelly decided that tomorrow would be soon enough to have those conversations. Tonight, all she wanted was to relish this feeling of contentment.

The End.

12