Her Dirty Little Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightning raced through her veins, coursed through her body and burned her up, centered at that hidden place. She groaned and thrashed about, soaking the bed with her juices from the first orgasm of her young life. She lied on her bed trying to catch her ragged breath, so preoccupied with the feelings her body was experiencing that she did not see the two pairs of eyes leave from the barely open door. Ooh gods...she hadn't even touched herself...if this is what he was going to do to her, life here at home was going to get a lot more complicated...

That little bit of fun was enough to get me through the rest of the day with no difficulty, though I did get quite worried when lady Yunê came walking down to the stables, but she began to silently saddle her own horse stating she was going for a ride, her tight shirt and pants giving me an excellent view of her curves as she swayed and hummed a small song to the horse while she cinched the leather saddle. I offered to do it for her, but she looked at me over her shoulder, her long crimson hair swept to one side and stated with a smile, "Thank you, but I'm quite capable of doing it myself. once you're done here you can take the rest of the day off." And with that, she rode off, leaving me to wonder if I had imagined the emphasis she had placed on 'doing it'.

I finished the rest of my chores before she returned, and headed back inside the castle, taking a left in the foyer, and entered the slave quarters of the castle. As I walked through the extensive web of halls that crossed beneath the main floors of the castle I passed Inir, the wood elf maid with black eyes, caramel skin, and dark chocolaty hair, and Êul, a water nymph in charge of clearing the waterways, who were deep in conversation in the pantry.

"Hey, Devon!" the ever flirtatious Êul greeted as she spotted me, "Seen Yanê lately?" she asked, giggling as Inir smacked her arm. It was already common knowledge among the slaves that Yanê would often be found following me around, so as often as I saw her the question was a slight bit perplexing.

"Yeah...why?" I asked cocking my head. Their next bout of laughter let me know they knew something I didn't.

"Oh, nothing... hey where are you headed?" Êul asked suddenly eyeing me with a gleam in her teal eyes.

"My quarters, why?" I asker, wondering at the looks both girls were giving me. Something was odd; I had often been flirted with, or teased by these two, but the absolute fawning look the were giving me were definitely new.

"I need your help with something." I raised my brows at the vague request, but followed the blue skinned elf, leaving Inir looking strangely after me from the pantry door, and we walked through another set of halls I had not yet been down.

As I followed Êul I could not help but stare at the nymph in front of me. water nymphs are elves that spent their lives in rivers and oceans. As such much of their magic has transformed their bodies to suit the environment they lived within; giving them webbing between their fingers and toes, fins along their spines, and gills along their necks. Some even had tails that helped propel them through the water, and because of their need to quickly move from water to land and back, Nymphs refused to wear any clothes that would slow them down.

Êul did not have a tail, but, she was still a perfect example of their species, wearing only a front, silk covering and clam shells that barely went over her c-cup breasts. Her shapely, naked rear swayed hypnotically with every step she took and in between each step I got a slight peek of her hidden treasure. Her long dark blue hair fell to her creamy thighs and waved back and forth, hiding her secrets every few seconds which only added to the tease I was getting. I had always loved looking at water nymphs, but because of their capricious nature I never had the opportunity to get this close to one.

"So what do you need help with?" I asked, trying to hide my growing hard-on, as she guided me into a small room, adorned with only a bed, lamp table, and wardrobe, which reminded me of my own room. "This," she whispered, and I turned around, Êul had one hand twining in her hair, the other clutched slightly between her tiny lips as she sucked on the webbed digit. As her hand slipped from her hair and trailed down her body, I realized her clamshells had disappeared, her nipples were an even deeper blue, and rock hard. As I stared, her hand traveled further down her tight body, between her perky breasts, across her rippling abs and a second later her silk covering slid to the floor, revealing her completely bare pussy to my eyes.

"I want to know what got Yunê so hot." She whispered as she slowly slid forward, but my mind was too paralyzed by the sight before me to react. she took my silence as consent and her hands crossed the last bit of space between us, finding their way under my shirt. her hands were slick with some kind of oil and were chilled, almost cold to the touch. My mind finally unlocked, and I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing handfuls of that shapely ass, and pulling her body against mine. Her whole body was colder than mine, and a very small part of me guessed it was probably another change to suit her environment. She gasped in shock as she fell into me, and I saw her teal pupils dilate in pleasure. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked in a husky voice. Her hands slipping further down and under my waistband, seeking what she had just felt. As her hands encircled my shaft I took an involuntary breath and she made a noise halfway between a laugh and a moan.

"Oh I have to have some of this." She said, walking me back until I hit the bed and fell back, watching enraptured as Êul tugged my trousers out of the way. As my rod popped free of its binding Êul purred in anticipation as it bobbed before her face. Her tongue darted out, and I sighed in pleasure as she flicked the tip time and again, twirling around the head on occasion, before her cool lips descended about halfway down my length.

My sigh turned to a groan as her hot mouth contrasted with her lips to bring me rising from the bed. I wrapped my hand into her hair and pulled her tiny mouth onto me, gagging her with my cock before I even realized it. I released her head and she came up coughing, but before I could apologize, "Do that again." she whispered, her cheeks flushed a deep violet as her chest heaved. Her eyes, however glowed with untamed lust, as she swallowed me again bobbing her head in a short, quick tease.

"Do it again." She wined as she caught her breath back, then took just the head into her mouth once more, swaying her head and ass side to side, her nipples brushing my legs, as she waited for me to take control. With a growl, I wrapped my hand tightly into her hair and pulled her up until I could look into her eyes.

"You want to be controlled do you?" I asked, remembering the submissive tendencies of most water nymphs. Her only reply was a small moan. I shoved her back down and she eagerly swallowed my shaft as I pressed her further down, enjoying every exquisite centimeter of sensation until I felt just the head pop into her throat. I held her there, her throat muscles worked over my shaft as she held her breath.

Small sharp claws on her fingers dug into my legs, as her air began to run out, but it only added to my enjoyment. I kept her pressed there as I began slight thrusts into her throat loving the feeling of the gags and gurgles she made as her lungs tried desperately to find oxygen around my cock, and the sight of her eyes rolling around her head in a combination of pleasure and a lack of oxygen was so sexy. I relented and she came off my shaft, dragging lungfuls of air into her cool, slick body.

"Who gave you permission to stop?" I growled into her ear, before bending her over my knees, pressing her face into the bed to my left, and smacking her ass one solid time on each cheek. Êul rose up arching her back as she issued a deep, guttural moan that emanated from her core. As if a fire had ignited inside her she curled into herself, diving into my lap as her lips surrounded my shaft again, gagging herself in her lust and bringing me very close to the edge.

I dug my fingers into her cool tight ass, pulling her up until I slipped from between her lips, and she was straddling my knees, hers resting on the edge of the bed with my dick teasing her tiny slit. "And who said you could do that?" I quietly asked, whispering into her ear.

Before she could reply I bent her back over, raining blows onto her cheeks as she screamed and squealed, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." over and over into her sheets. I alternated between cheeks, smacking just hard enough to darken her blue flesh, earning a cry out with each strike and a softer, whimpering moan, as her fluids began to seep for between her legs, giving proof to how much she was truly enjoying this.

Several minute later, after I had turned her into a blubbering mess, I noticed her hips giving small, unconscious thrusts as my cock continued to tease her now soaked pussy. As I lightly caressed the dark blue handprints on her ass cheeks I let my fingers begin to just barely scrape the lips peeking between her legs. Her whimpers quickly dissolved into heavy moans, as her thrusts took on a more urgent pace. I lifted her up until she was back on her knees, being sure to continue my ministrations, and let her throw her arms around me and bury her head in my neck.

"You want to cum, don't you?" I teased, holding still so that she had to work her hips to enjoy herself with my fingertips and now soaked cockhead. A grunt was the only confirmation I got as her body gave another spasm, and more of her lubrication dribbled down onto my shaft. I turned my head to look at her face and realized she was completely lost in what her body was feeling; eyes closed, nostrils flared, her lip clenched between her teeth as she got closer and closer to ecstasy. I carefully lined myself up and on her next thrust I slid her knees further apart, letting her weight pull her down onto my length, her hot core boiling over as it readily accepted me, and I sunk three quarters of the way into the vixen.

Êul threw her head back, a wail escaping from her as her senses overloaded, compounded when I began sucking on the nipple presented in front of my face. Her body began thrashing as her orgasm struck through her, and I had to hold onto her to keep her from coming off me. Her pussy clamped down on me hard, and I could feel her juices dripping down to my balls as she came. I knew I wouldn't last, I was so close, so I grabbed her around the waist hammering up into her, intensifying her orgasm until the room reverberated with her screams. I felt my balls begin to churn and then...

Light flooded into the room as the door was slung wide open. Lady Yunê stood there, still in her riding clothes, anger coloring her cheeks as she spoke, "What is going on in here?" as if it was not obvious, but that was enough to freeze me and my balls in place. "Eul, get up! Now!" Lady Yunê spoke to Êul as if I wasn't even there, "I want the moss cleaned from the entire north face of the walls by sundown." Êul looked as if she had barely heard her; her head still thrown back, held up only by my arms she opened her eyes only a fraction to acknowledge the order.

"Yes, my lady." She spoke in a dreamy voice, before sliding off me, cooing at the sensations it caused her. I wasn't entirely certain she even knew where she was as she wobbled to the door, her tiny slit still gaping wide open as she stretched up and gave the lady a kiss on her cheek, before walking past. The little nymph even turned and gave me a wink before she disappeared around the doorway.

Lady Yunê watched her walk down the hall and mumbled something I could not make out, though I could've sworn I heard the word "lucky" and "bitch" in there, but then she turned her gaze on me, and all thoughts fled. "You are very lucky I came when I did." She spoke after a second.

"Glad someone did..." I grumbled as my hard-on throbbed, contemplating finishing myself, even while she watched, but quickly revoked the idea as she advanced to the end of the bed.

Steel crept into her voice as she glared at me. "What did you say!?" she demanded, fire seeming to rise in her like a furnace. My stomach did a few flips at this.

"Nothing, madam." I hastily replied. Regardless of my unfulfilled desire, I had no intention of arguing with Lady Yunê, not as long as I wore the cuffs. The Lady continued to glare at me a moment more, before turning back for the door.

"What do you know about being BROKEN, my slave?" Lady Yunê asked over her shoulder. I tensed up automatically, was she threatening me, I wondered. She had already broken me as far as I was concerned; burning for nine hours straight after my first escape attempt had already removed any thoughts for a second try with these shackles.

"What do you mean?" I asked warily, unsure of my new situation. She nodded as if I had confirmed something to her, and began speaking again, her voice much more gentle than a moment before.

"Being BROKEN, or the BREAK, is one of the hidden reasons for the war between your kind and us elvenkind. All women can have an orgasm, this you likely know, but we elves have another, higher state that we call the BREAK. We can not figure out why, but no matter how many times or ways they try, elven males are unable to bring us females into this state."

My jaw hung open and I began to wonder why she would tell me any of this, however I listened closely as she turned to look me in the eyes and continued, "However, when a human male takes an elven woman, she almost always enters into this state, and she will never be the same; thereafter she will be BROKEN. Elven males will never be able to arouse or satisfy her ever again, and all she will be able to think about or desire is to be taken by a human once more. From what I just saw, had I not stopped you, Êul would probably already be BROKEN by now. That girl is already a sex addicted little slut; had you BROKE her she would be useless as anything more than your personal toy, following you around even worse than my daughter does."

My cock had started to wilt when she had begun, but hearing this 'pure' high elf speak of sex and sluts like this had me hard as a rock once more. Yunê looked at my throbbing cock, and grimaced before turning away and walking back to the door. "Go back to your chambers; you are not to have sexual relations with any slave of this house again, if I catch you at this again I will have you castrated. I can't have you BREAKING every servant in my house, but make no mistake Devon..." my head came up as she spoke my name, and she turned to look me in the eyes once more, a fire burning in her own, "when you do take my daughter, I want you to BREAK her." and with that she was gone, leaving me with one head spinning, one head hard, and more questions than she had answered.

I groaned and dropped back to the bed, frustrated, thinking for a few moments as I allowed things to calm down. Why would Lady Yunê tell me all of this, ban me from touching any of the other slaves, then turn around and in the same breath give me permission-hell practically order me-to BREAK her own daughter? Thoughts and ideas swirled around in my head for a bit, but none made any sense. Finally, with a sigh I got up and pulled my trousers back on, heading for my room; I needed rest and time to think. Hopefully I could figure this all out by tomorrow.

12