All Comments on 'Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 03'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
MMMMMM

What a yummy story!! please continue the good Work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh God ... more!

Oh my God, you've done it again! I'm glad you revisited Jack after your exertions with Aablar ;)

Keep it up,

Janeuk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MORE

Would love it if you'd continue with this story. More with Trixie Ann would be nice.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Some sub-chapters would be interesting on this story. Did Trixie Ann get preggie with all that cum deep in her womb?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
aren't all women really whores?

Great story telling. The pace was perfect.

vsteinvsteinover 3 years ago
Was there a ch 04 and 05

This is a really great series. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Jack is quite the rogue.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Jack is a dastardly cad and my hero. Keep it up! (literally). 5 stars.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Great writing and hot sex, BUT Un-Science Fiction. jxa really? please learn about human female anatomy. No penis enters a cervical opening during sex. a large fully erect one simply slides by it as the vagina expands to take the penis. With a correct understanding of the insides of a vagina, this story would be more than worthy of a number larger than five. AND there was no need for the foolishness. Learn how a pussy works, women deserve that if you are going to write about them. Google them, you have a computer. Or better yet explore one, then google it. Pussies are such wonderful things they deserve to be presented truthfully with full appreciation of how they work. :-)

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
I'm sorry Jim

I have on many occasions slipped past my wifes cervix and felt the ring around my rod. only those with short peckers think you cannot enter the cervix. I did'nt know what it was until my wife told me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1504 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES