Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers

She rotated the TP cylinder in her cunt, soaking up Jack's semen as it drained out of her. Inadvertently, her fingers stimulated her clitoris; her rough sex and violent orgasms with Jack had left it extremely tender and sensitive. Unbidden, visions of the mirror where she had seen Jack's huge cock in her cunt, filled her head. In spite of herself, she began to come. First there was just a gasp, but as the contractions took hold, she moaned softly, 'Oh God! OH MY GOD!'

Finally, as the last contractions faded, she sat down on the toilet seat and drew out the TP cylinder. She flushed in down and emerged from the stall, wiping a sheen of fine sweat from her nose. Tall, svelte redheaded Jill Fletcher, the CEO's beautiful and extremely gossipy secretary stood, washing her hands at one of the sinks.

'My, my, Trixie Ann,' she cooed. 'How nice to hear you come! Who's the guy that's got you so hot and bothered?'

'I .. I was just feeling a bit sick,' she answered unconvincingly.

'Sure, sure,' Jill said, patting her rump as she left. By the end of the day, the whole office is going to hear about me masturbating in the john, Trixie Ann thought miserably.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers
12