All Comments on 'Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 09'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sandbankssandbanksover 10 years ago
Excellent again!

Your stories have a certain sexual ruggedness to them, which you haven't let wean off over the time. Hope you don't keep so long between stories. The more debauched the scenarios are the more characteristics it becomes of Jack. Perhaps, Isabelle too needs a little bit of more detailing about her other sexual escapades. And also, maybe, another scene with Jack and his wife, voyeured by Isabelle and Martin again!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Loved every chapter of this story!

I hope you don't stop now!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

The crazy over-the-top aspects of the story are what makes it fun and hot.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn is so over-the-top it reads like the hormonal fantasy of a sex crazed 14 year old schoolboy. In this series the MC (Jack) has morphed into a cartoon sex addict lothario who shoves his hand up the skirt of every passing woman without any attempt at seduction and none of the women object. In this fantasy world there are no STDs, contraception or 'sexual assault' charges. I like erotica to be grounded in reality so that the reader is left thinking 'yes, this could actually happen, or this scenario must have happened somewhere sometime'. In this bizarre plot we are expected to believe that a cultured woman would allow herself to be impaled on a bottle in a high end restaurant. The series feels like a soap opera which has run run well past it's 'sell by' date and needs to be humanely put down. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This looks like one of many Harrold Robbins novels especially storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES