All Comments on 'Her Finger Inside Him'

by Amantine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManover 7 years ago
Playing Doctor Doctor !

That was very well written Amantine - I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And now - the search for a Lady Urologist begins :-)

I loved the element of hesitancy and desire that you managed to convey.

The title is what caught my eye - I'm glad I followed through.

I'd love to read more of your writing - Please do carry on writing:-)

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 7 years ago
Beautifully articulated!

That was a pleasure to read and of course, stirred feelings of wanting more. Happily there's so many darned examinations to be done on the human body, male and female. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always wondered what doctors do for fun!!!

Thanks for helping me to understand one of the huge complexities of "going to the doctor". I guess I have always dreaded that procedure - but might not if I made an appointment with a FEMALE doctor!!!!! Preferably one I would want to FUCK after the procedure. Never met a female doctor I wanted to fuck - but who knows what's out there if you don't "check it out"?

Even physicians like to fuck, I'll bet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
in real life....

When my male urologist retired, the practice assigned a female. When we first met she saw I was nervous, and tried to reassure me, telling me "I have the thinnest fingers in the practice...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Well-written, very cute in a way, normally I don't ask for a follow-up but in this case I'd like to know what happens after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story. Now I think Dr. Durbin should examine Dr. Taylor!!

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous