All Comments on 'Her First Affair'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RockyRatRockyRatabout 14 years ago
Nice Diversion

Stories like this are why you're on my favorite authors list. I especially like the reality check when the sife decribes her lover's equipment and her so-so satisfaction of their tryst. Too often we read about how the lover is of "monstrous" proportions when compared to their husbands, way too often duplicated in the Loving Wife stories here. Thank you again..sometimes a little reality check is in order even if we are only living out our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what if husband was playing

always woman who go out and find a lover,if the hubby do it its divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boring and predictable story - is this all you got?

We have seen more plot in the Sunday comic strips than this piece of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
reverse

I think the husband should hook up with someone on one of his wife's trip without her prior knowledge. I'm sure she would love to hear all about it and she would just have to wait until she got home until he got naked and went to bed with her at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All night

Apparently her husband is accustomed to her staying out all night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *s - good job, keep up the good work please

Realistic. Plausible. Believable. 2 decent consenting adults. I wish i were the wife's lover. If she were my wife i wouldn't divorse her over what took place. ("The wife's a keeper!")

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story

Something like that happened to our sisters-in-law, our aunts and women we work with. Luckily for us our wives would say no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am a married woman, I slept with my boss & no body ever foynd out (story: 4.5 *s)

It was a nice experience. I did not do it for promotion or to keep my job. I still do not know why i was infatuated with him but i was. His self-confidence? His refined manners? His way with words? Compliments he was giving me as a worker? Complments he was giving me a a woman? His knowledge of business? His looks?

At a pount in time stars allined so that we could have a fling. & i slept with him & no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY: VERY REALISTIC, VERY PLAUSIBLE, VERY BELIEVABLE [5 stars]

The wife is a keeper.

Her husband will love her more than before & she will turn him on more than before. (In my next life she will bearried to me!!!)

I believe she will fuck her boss 2 or 3 more times but will never spend the whole night there again.

IF MY WIFE FUCKED HER BOSS I WOULD BE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN AND ON CLOUD NINE AT THE SAME TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
anon 09/29/14, "I am a married woman, i slept with my boss & nobody ever found out"

(1) Hi anon! i am happy for you!

(2) Hi everybody!

Lyrics of Leonard Cohen's song Everybody knows say it all:

"Everybody knows that you've been faithful

Ah give or take a night or two"

He gave a new definishion of "a faithful wife".

(3) Some stories by Bakeboss are my cup of tea. In general, his (or her) stories tend to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually, this is a pretty good little story.

It really doesn't fit in this genre, rather it belongs in "Loving Wives", not here as there's really nothing "erotic" about this coupling, and she does appear to be a somewhat loving wife to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHORT & SWEET & EROTIC! ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

Both she and her boss know that when opportunity knocks you can't say "come back later."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Enjoy Being A Work Wife

But my "Other Husband" is not my boss. It is my coworker, who also happens to be my husband's brother. We have sex when we are the only ones at work, or during lunch hour, while the building is closed. Or as soon as we close in the afternoons. And since my "House Husband" is gone two weeks each month, we have ample opportunities to enjoy one another. One of my three daughters is a product of my "Work Husband". Life would be so boring without sex with my " Work Husband".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! John's wife is a keeper. Period. I LOVE the title, "Her First Affair", as it tells us what is in store for her and John. If she were my wife I would give her a hall pass come what may...

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Both erotic and true to life. I like this story.

I have just read it for the second time.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

This story is done so often seems an author would see the low score and write in a different direction. "Hey, I'm a whore and I fucked my Boss." Half the fucking stories are the same shit!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 8 years ago

I am a married woman, I slept with my boss & no body ever found out (story: 4.5 *s)

It was a nice experience. I did not do it for promotion or to keep my job. I still do not know why i was infatuated with him but i was. His self-confidence? His refined manners? His way with words? Compliments he was giving me as a worker? Complments he was giving me a a woman? His knowledge of business? His looks?

At a point in time stars allined so that we could have a fling. & i slept with him & no regrets.

End qyote.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Women are seriously just sluts, I am happy i have made my mind up to never get married and not to give a damn about the sluts i take to bed. Its women who think they are entitled to happiness at all cost with no regard to who they may hurt that turn me the fuck off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous