Her First Day of Training

Story Info
She travels to meet her Master for the first time.
4.3k words
4.29
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – Arrival & Preparation

After a 2 hour drive from your home, you arrive at the Renaissance Hotel, downtown Toronto. You are dressed as instructed by myself: wearing 2 inch heals a skirt, and a blouse. You have not been given any other instructions regarding the rest of your attire: you wear a lace bra and silky panties, but decide not to wear any stockings – you like the feel of cool air on your thighs. You were told not to bring anything else – no baggage whatsoever, and leave your purse in your car.

After checking your car into the parking garage, you go to the front desk, as instructed – you speak to the attendant "Hello, My name is Cynthia – I'm here to see Ms. Jennings".

The man looks at you, and when he hears your name, an almost imperceptible smirk appears on his face.

"Please have a seat over there, and she'll be with you" He says, pointing to a sofa facing him.

You sit down, and you notice him looking at you: his smirk is now quite obvious. Your heart rate speeds up – you don't know why he's smirking like that. You're about to be annoyed by this, when you see you reflection in the wall just below the counter: he can see your panties between your parted legs! You quickly close them, and you purposely avoid his gaze. You are sure he's staring at you – looking at your tits and your lovely legs. You are kept waiting for 10 minutes – and you start to wonder what is going to happen. You've driven 2 hours to get here, and you don't want to wait any longer.

You're about to stand up and go over to the front desk and as Mr. Smirker if you're going to be kept waiting any longer, when you hear a voice from behind you: "Ms. Hanmore?". You look up and see this woman in her late 40s, red hair, full lips small breasts, standing 6 feet tall with her high heels. "Yes" you reply.

"Come with me" she says with a curt tone, and proceeds to walk away at a brisk pace from you towards the front desk.

You jump up, and have to almost run to catch up to her. She's holding a half-door open, so you can go behind the counter. "Daniel, give Ms. Hanmore the pass card". Daniel – that's Mr. Smirker's name.

"Yes, M'am" he replies, as he hands you your pass card. When you take it from his hand, his fingers make contact with yours, and you feel a slight shock. You look at his face, and he winks one eye at you – the one Ms. Jennings can't see.

Once you have your card, you see Ms. Jennings has walked away, and you must rush to catch up to her. She leads you into an office – you assume it's hers.

"Close the door behind you" she says in an authoritative tone.

You don't understand this – you're a guest here: this isn't how they are supposed to talk to you, you think! You're about to open your mouth to demand an explanation, when she cuts you off.

"Mr. Davis has given me specific instructions regarding you and your attire. I see your outer garments are as instructed, but Mr. Davis has specific requirements for your under garments".

What? This is crazy – you didn't agree to this - You think. You're about to open your mouth again to protest when you are cut off again.

"Take your blouse off now." she barks at you.

This sudden forceful command totally takes you by surprise! You are so off balance that you find yourself in a daze. Your submissive side kicks in, and your fingers start undoing the buttons on your blouse. You look at her before opening it, and she growls

"Do it NOW, or you'll be sorry".

You start to tremble – you are not used to this sort of thing. You take off your blouse, and place it carefully on the chair in front of you. You look at her, and you see a look of appreciation in her face: you know right then that she's into women, and that she likes what she's seeing.

"Stand up straight, place your hands behind your head, and lock your fingers together," she instructs you.

You do so, and you can feel the trembling increasing inside you. She walks behind you, and you feel her hand grab your hands, holding them behind you. You are trapped, and you know she can do just about anything she wants. You hear her pick something up behind you, and seconds later, you feel the cold steel of scissors cutting the straps of your bra off!

"What are you doing? I paid seventy-five bucks for those!" you exclaim.

Before you can say another word, you feel the cold steel on your neck.

"Do you really think you're in a position to argue with me?" Ms. Jennings asks you. "Now shut up, and let me look at your goods," she continues.

Goods – that's what she's calling your tits, like they were some produce in a grocery store.

"Keep your hands where they are if you know what's good for you, slut!"

Slut?!? Now she's calling you a vile name, and she has just met you 5 minutes ago! Fear keeps you in check and your hands stay where they are as she releases them from her strong grip. She walks around you, and cuts your bra between the cups, and it falls to your feet. She places the scissors on the desk behind her, and cups each breast, feeling them, lifting each up like she was comparing oranges. You blush at this examination, and you feel your excitement building up inside you – this heat expanding outwards from the centre of your belly.

"Hmmmm.. yes, I think I have one that will fit" she says.

What is she talking about? You wonder. She lets go of them, and walks behind the desk, and pulls a package out of a drawer. Fear keeps you standing still – you're so off balance, and you have absolutely no control over the situation, or even your body: you are struggling to keep it together, feeling your body sway a bit. She stands in front of you, and hands you a paper-wrapped packed.

"Put this on now – you have 30 seconds" she growls.

You unlace your fingers, and open the package. Inside is red silk half bra – the kind that pushes your tits up, and exposes your nipples. You blush even more when you realize what you'll look like wearing this.

"20 seconds – better hurry or else!" she threatens.

You quickly put the bra on – it's a front clasp.

"5 seconds" she calls out. "Time's up!" she exclaims, as you are pulling your straps up and adjusting the cups.

"Too late – now you'll have to pay – next time you better do as you're told," she says, with a smirk on her face. "Now put your fucking hands behind your head, slut, and learn the consequences of your inactions," she says, with delight in her voice.

You realize now that she wanted you to run out of time, and that she's going to enjoy the "consequences".

You stand defiantly in front of her, with your tits pushed up, and your nipples being offered like strawberries on a tray. She walks behind the desk, and presses a button on a box – it's an intercom.

"Daniel, come in here please," she says to the box. The box squawks back,

"Right away, M'am!" You can hear the excitement in his voice. Panic starts to sink in, but before it has a chance, the door opens, and in walks Daniel.

"Close the door behind you, and crab the crop in the top drawer of the commode against the wall," she orders him.

You are sure your face is beet red – you can feel the heat in your cheeks. You close your eyes, not wanting to face Mr. Smirker. "

"Open your eyes, slut! Nobody told you to shut them!" barks Ms. Jennings. You realize that your every move will be by her whim, and hers alone.

"Daniel, this slut doesn't know how to obey orders – she was 3 seconds late putting this bra on. I want you to give her 3 lashes on each nipple – maybe that will teach her to take my orders seriously," she muses.

"Right away M'am!" Daniel exclaims with excitement in his voice.

"But before you do so, you'll need to restrain her properly. This slut isn't trained yet, and she won't be able to keep her hands where they are. Put wrist cuffs on her, and a collar – they're in the second drawer on the left," she instructs.

Daniel places the riding crop on the desk, and walks over to the commode, and grabs the items. You feel his hands, as he grabs each wrist and places a cuff on them. They are made of leather, with soft fur lining inside. They have 2 rings on the outside – you assume for attaching to other restraints... Then you feel the collar being attached around your neck. "Wait – put her blouse back on, but don't do it up before you attach her cuffs to the collar" she adds. Once your blouse is back on, and your wrists are secured to your collar, Mr. Smirker walks in front of you to look at you. You close your eyes again – you hate this man and his fucking smirk. You don't like the way he looks right into you, with that mocking gaze. Instantly your nipples are pinched hard, and twisted!

"Oww!" you exclaim!

"That will teach you to obey me: I said keep your fucking eyes open, slut!" Ms. Jennings growls at you.

You open your eyes, and watch as Daniel raises the riding crop. With a flick of the wrist, he strikes your left nipple. The pain is intense, but not blinding. You think to yourself that you'll be able to stand this, if only the bastard would hurry up. He strikes the right nipple next – you watch as the riding crop's tip smashes into it. You realize that he could have hit you a lot harder, but the pain is still almost unbearable! You lock your jaw closed, and you breathe through your flared nostrils, trying not to show them how much this is hurting you. He strikes the left nipple again – this time it feels like an electric shock is going straight to your pussy. The same thing happens when he strikes the right one for the second time. After he has struck each nipple 3 times, he stands back to look at his handy-work. You look down to your poor nipples, and you see how big they are – all swollen and rock hard!

"Good work Daniel, now stand by the door, and wait," She orders.

She walks over to you, and looks into your eyes. Then with a smile, she bends down, and sucks each nipple into her mouth. You feel her tongue swirling around each nipple, and it too sends electric shocks to your pussy. You feel the heat building up in your loins, and you know you're getting wet. She stands back up, and walks behind you. You feel her hands on your shoulders: she pushes you onto the desk, mashing your tits onto the files lying there. Then you feel her feet kick your legs apart. When they are about 2 feet apart, you feel you skirt being lifted up, exposing your panty-clad ass-cheeks. You hear her grab the scissors from the desk, and feel the cold steel under the waist band of your panties. Two quick snips, and they join your bra on the floor.

"Get over here, and lick her clean – we have a package for her," she commands Daniel.

"Yes, M'am!" you hear him reply.

The next thing you feel is his tongue licking your anus. He swirls his tongue around, and then pushes it in, forcing your sphincter apart. His tongue feels warm as it invades your ass. He then pulls away, and asks, "is this ok, M'am?"

She replies, "yes, now get back to work!" dismissing him.

As he stands up, you feel his finger tip graze your exposed pussy lips, and then you hear him leave the room.

"Let's see how this fits" you hear Ms. Jennings say. The next thing you feel is the cold steel of a small ball being inserted into your ass. "You'll find out later what this is, when Mr. Davis decides it's time." She informs you.

Once it is firmly inside you, your sphincter closes trapping it inside you. Then you feel her fingers part your pussy lips: you feel to cool air against your wetness. There is no hiding your arousal now. She withdraws her fingers, and then quickly gives you a lick all the way up to your anus.

"mmmm! Mr. Davis is one lucky guy," she purrs.

This is different – she's no longer the growling bitch. She stands up behind you, walks over to the other side of the room, and then comes back behind you. You hear her kneel down again, and you hope she's going to lick you again. Instead, you feel her lift your right foot up, and then you feel something silky around your ankle.

"Close your legs," she instructs.

When you comply, she lifts the other foot up, and you feel the same silkiness. You realize that she has slipped a pair of panties on you. You then feel her lift them up, and around your waist. But you feel cool air on your sex still – you are confused for a second until your realize they are crotchless! They barely cover your ass-cheeks – you feel as if they are more revealing than if you were naked!

You hear her bend down again, and feel something being wrapped around each ankle. You realize that she has attached ankle cuffs on you – even more restraints! She stands back up, and you hear her opening another drawer. What else is she going to do? You ask yourself. Your answer comes in the form of a smack! You feel a paddle smack into your ass cheeks with a whack! This continues a bit more until you are sure they are very red – the heat and the pain radiating from your cheeks to your crotch. Once she is finished paddling your ass, she grabs your hair and pulls you back up into the standing position.

She spins you around, and then plants a kiss on your mouth. You feel her tongue invade you, searching for yours, at the same time she grabs your left breast and gently squeezes it. You whimper and moan into her mouth, enjoying this most erotic kiss.

She pulls away from your face, looks right into your eyes, and says, "You're going to have to time of your life, you lucky slut! But first you must do one more thing Mr. Davis has instructed. On your knees," she commands as she pushes on your shoulders, forcing you to kneel.

When you are kneeling, you realize that Ms. Jennings is wearing a skirt too. She lifts her skirt up, exposing her crotch. You notice she's wearing crotchless panties too. Her sex is exposed to your gaze – her perfume invading your senses. You see that her clit is protruding out – begging to be licked. She holds your face an inch away from her pussy, making you breath in her aroma.

"Lick me until I come in your mouth, slut," she says as she pulls your face into her crotch.

You comply – darting your tongue out. You want nothing more than to make this woman come all over your tongue – it's as if your life depended on this. She is so aroused that she doesn't last long. You feel her pull your mouth in even harder, and you hear her exclaim as you taste her orgasm.

"Unghhhh!" she moans as the orgasm rips through her. You feel every tremor in her body, as the orgasm takes over. "Lick me clean", she orders – you comply willingly.

After a few minutes have passed by, she pulls you back up into the standing position. "Let's make you presentable".

She wipes your face clean with a towel, then does up your blouse and tucks in into your skirt. Then she grabs some lipstick and gloss and proceeds to re-do your lips. After tidying up your hair, she stands back and has a look at her handy-work.

"Just the finishing touch, and you'll be ready for Mr. Davis" she says.

"Finishing touch? What's she talking about?" you ask yourself.

Once-again she goes to her commode, and brings back a dog leash! She clasps this to a third ring on your collar – "There! Now, you're ready!" she pronounces.

"A dog leash! What the fuck have you gotten yourself into this time?" you ask yourself again

She then walks back behind the desk, and presses the intercom button.

"Daniel, come take Ms. Hanmore to Mr. Davis's suite now," she orders.

"Right away, M'am!" he replies.

You start to panic – is he going to take you out into the main foyer of the Renaissance Hotel in front of the other patrons? That would mortify you!

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2 – You Meet Your Master

Daniel walks back into the office, and takes the leash from Ms. Jennings. He spins on his heals, and briskly walks towards the exit. The tug on your neck yanks you towards him – your hands being secured to your collar make it difficult to keep your balance. You start to panic "what if someone sees you? What if someone recognizes you? Your only consolation is that you're 2 hours away from your home, and you think the odds are against that happening.

Daniel pulls you through the exit, and you find yourself in the hotel lobby. There are 5 people in the immediate vicinity: a young couple in their late twenties, possibly early 30s; two men in their fifties – you think they are business men; and an elderly woman – she appears to be in her seventies. At first they don't notice you, and a small glimmer of hope starts to build: maybe you'll be able to walk past them without anyone noticing you.

But that is all shattered when one of the businessmen exclaims, "Holly shit – look at that, Bill!"

Instantly everyone stops talking, and looks at you! At the very moment, Daniel stops – your heart stops.

"Why is he stopping? This can't be happening!" you scream inside your head.

A feeling of dread mixed with panic sinks into the pit of your belly – your head starts to spin – and you're on the brink of loosing whatever sliver of self-control you have. The businessman that noticed you walks over to you and Daniel, and just openly stares at you. You see his eyes travel from your face to your chest – you know he's staring at your tits! You look down, and you notice for the first time that your nipples are clearly visible under your blouse, now that this new revealing bra has replaced the ruined one on the floor in the office.

Daniel hands the end of the leash to the businessman and asks, "Would you mind holding this for me? – I forgot something in the office."

The businessman mutters, "Sure thing, man!", then turns to Bill "Do you believe this, man? Unreal!"

He's talking like he's a teenager, not a man in his fifties. It's quite amazing what a half-naked slut does to a man, you think.

"Oh great – now I think I'm a slut!" you think. "Well," you realize, "I sure look the part."

"What the fuck is Daniel doing?" you ask yourself. Daniel walks back into the office, disappears for a few seconds, and then comes back.

"Can't get into the room without this – you forgot your passkey," he says. Fuck! Your passkey! You completely forgot about it. He takes the leash from the businessman, "Thanks – enjoy your stay at the Renaissance, Sir!"

"I'm already enjoying myself quite a lot!" He replies.

You notice the other people in the lobby: the couple is staring at you: the woman has this look of shock mixed with disbelief. The old lady has a look of utter disgust – she looks you in the eyes, and then turns away from you. You feel your cheeks blushing – your head is spinning.

Daniels pulls on your leash again, and you start heading towards the elevators. He presses a button, and almost immediately the elevator door opens up. It's empty – Thank God, you think. You both enter the elevator, he presses the 15th floor button, and the doors start to close. A feeling of relief begins to fill you as the doors are almost fully closed.

Right then, and hand juts through the door, and you hear a male voice call out, "Hold it!"

Daniel immediately hits the "door open" button, and your heart sinks into the pit of your stomach. In walks a young man in his early twenties. He has long dark hair, almost hiding his eyes, baggy pants, a scruffy blue jacket – you know the type: skater boys... You see him carrying a bag of take-out food: you surmise he's a delivery guy.

He reaches over to the buttons to press a button, and you hope he's getting off on a lower floor. He pulls his hand away: "Ah, you're already going to the fifteenth floor."

He then turns around, and you see his eyes bulge out when he notices you. His eyes travel up and down your body, pausing at your tits: you now know he can see them through your blouse!

"Like what you see?" asks Daniel, to your horror.

"Uh, y- yes, sir." he responds.

Right then, Daniel reaches into his pocket, and produces a key. He takes the key, and inserts it into the service lock on the elevator control. The elevator stops suddenly.

12