Her First Day of Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on, man?" asks the delivery boy.

"You want to see more?" asks Daniel.

"S-sure," he stammers back in response.

Right then, Daniel lifts up your skirt, and exposes your sex to the delivery guy.

"Wow, she's beautiful" exclaims the young man. "May I touch it?" he asks.

You look at Daniel, pleading with your eyes for him to drop the skirt, and stop this. Daniel looks you in the eyes, and replies, "Yes, go ahead and touch her cunt" "Spread your legs slut – let this fine young man see your cunt!" he commands. You comply – for you just want to get this over with.

The delivery guy reaches out with his left hand, and he cups your pussy in his palm. He holds it there, cupping your sex, and you feel your wetness smearing his hand. Then he pulls it back a bit, then slips a finger inside you. You gasp at the intrusion, and the pleasure it brings you. He begins to finger-fuck your pussy, and you involuntarily begin to push down on his fingers – your body betraying you. Fuck, I am a slut, you think! Your passion builds up, and you feel an orgasm fast approaching. Daniel notices this too, and he grabs the young man's wrist, and yanks his finger out of you. You are left panting, with your skirt tucked into your waistband – your sex still exposed.

"You can play with her tits, if you wipe your hand dry – don't want to mess up her top, right?" Daniel says.

The delivery boy wipes his wet hand on his pants, places the bag of food on the elevator floor, and grabs each of your tits. He squeezes them roughly – you can tell he doesn't have much experience with women.

"Pinch her nipples – she loves it," Daniel suggests.

How does he know that? Just then, the young man pinches each nipple causing your to exclaim "Ahh!"

"Ok, let them go – we don't want to damage the good, now, right?" Daniel says to your rescue. "Enough play – we need to get this slut to her master now" he adds.

He turns the key back into the ON mode, and the elevator jumps back into action.

Ten more stories to go, and the young man is still staring at your pussy. You hate being on display like this, but you can't help being intensely aroused too. Just as the elevator approaches the 15th floor, Daniel pulls on your skirt hem, and it falls back into place.

The delivery guy exits the elevator and turns to the left. Daniel follows him.

"What room are you going to?" asks Daniel.

"1506, Sir," he replies.

"Ah, ok – follow me," Daniel says.

Yes, as it would happen, the delivery boy is going to the same room you're going to.

Daniel knocks on the door, and you hear my voice from the other side say "Yes?".

"It's Daniel from the front desk, sir, I'm here with Ms. Hanmore and so is the delivery man with your dinner, Sir," he answers.

"Ah, come in then – I trust you have a pass card" you hear me reply.

Daniel opens the door, and leads you into my room. As your eyes adjust to the low-lighting, you realize it's a suite. You look around for me, and your eyes find me sitting at a desk on the far corner.

"Hello Cynthia, we finally meet!"

End of Chapter 2

12