All Comments on 'Her First Driving Lessons'

by WifeWatcher48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impo_60 take your moronic comments

and shove them up ya ass, and take the turd zed56 with you

badidea211badidea211over 9 years ago
name yourselves or shut the fuck up

Good story. You do wonder about the level of intelligence of some of these commentators. No wonder they're anonymous: they probably can't spell their own names. This is the Loving Wives category, you morons. Move back to monogamous traditional relationships if you can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A bit sloppy in the writing and presentation. Clearly a wank story for.....

....men with fantasies about wild, wanton wives.

Just remember, MY fantasy is to be the man she is with when she makes you her cuck-boy.....and it is soooooo sweet to diddle her pussy while you wonder what she's got up to. And she hasn't told you yet, but we've been fucking during a little break in every lesson for weeks. Now that it's all over, we still meet twice a week for a couple of hours of widely varied, highly energetic fucking. And finally, she told me after our last shag, that she's been off the pill and is certain she's a little bit preggers with me tyke. Hope you have fun raising the tot!

WifeWatcher48WifeWatcher48over 9 years agoAuthor
Wow !!!

Fascinated by some of the comments. I didn't realise people took these stories so seriously that they would be driven to anger and obsenity. Lighten up, it's a bloody story and if it doesn't suit your tastes then move on, I'm sure you'll find what you want somewhere on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: good start - stupid moronic feedback impo_60

If I can tell what is in a story without reading it, regardless of the category, that's ample evidence it sucks.

<P>

As for "Give constructive feedback or shut the fuck up", bashing others for daring to have a different opinion is NOT constructive feedback, it's the opposite. Of course, that's an assumption it's a different opinion since, despite your rant, you never really said anything about the story, which is really, really, really, REALLY moronic.

<P>

That said, the story DOES start with "in addition to enjoying fucking other women," which would indicate this is an open and not cuckold marriage. There is a difference.

gdtobmegdtobmeover 9 years ago
good start - stupid moronic feedback impo_60

I liked the story. Good start.

impo_60 - just curious. What moron would read a Loving Wives story when you are going to give negative comments on cheating? Douche.

Give constructive feedback or shut the fuck up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous