All Comments on 'Her First Lesbian Experience'

by WetAndCreamy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
I agree

Yes, even as a man, I am one of those that feel no one knows how to please a woman, like another woman. Even though I do love oral sex with a woman, and have been told a few times, I am fairly decent at it, I think all of us men could learn from other women.

Your stories keep getting better and better, and I hope you will keep writing for a long time to cum. (pun intended)

Merry Christmas Ms WetandCreamy

rogergnnnrogergnnnover 7 years ago
I agree

Some of us can be as good as females. My wife was so unsure about sex. With her first husband she said she used to watch the 8 minutes go by making a shopping list while he "made love to her". She never has an orgasm. Real sad. We met at a widows and widowers social. After a while of getting to know each other I broached the subject of sex. She was hesitant about it so we talked. I explained that needs to talk through it. She realised that by saying what felt good had huge rewards. She now enjoys two orgasms each time and has discovered the joy of receiving oral sex and having a finger gently in her arse. When I enter her she get her second orgasm and now understands what making love really is. Of course there is no greater love than taking your girl through the journey of sexual understanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous