Her First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more lingering licks she lowered her face even more and began to lick to pussy with short quick strokes. She alternated between using her tongue and her fingers, between licking the clit and the mouth of the pussy. Amazed at how easy this was and how wet she herself was getting she used different fingers and different parts of her tongue. By now the blond had brought one hand down and was grabbing the back of her head, pushing her down. She happily complied, closed her eyes and licked hungrily. At this moment he noticed that the two women were now in the exact same position he had found them in at the beginning of the afternoon, only with the blond on the bottom and the redhead on top. He shifted his position so that he could see his girlfriend's tongue moving in and around the pussy. He let her continue solo for a few minutes, knowing that she was enjoying this. Then, he gently lifted the blond's shirt a few inches up, revealing her breasts. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning louder now. He bent down and licked and sucked her nipples. When both of her nipples were hard and glistening with saliva he went to the other end of the bed, beside the redhead. She raised her head from the pussy and, each taking one leg, they pushed the blonds legs even further apart. Taking turns, they licked her pussy as she moaned louder and louder. This went on and on. They both felt like they could lick and suck this pussy forever and though the blond wanted to come, could feel herself almost coming, she wanted this to go on so she stopped herself. They licked and licked while she moaned louder and louder.

Eventually she couldn't contain herself any longer and with several quick short gasps, she came. The other two collapsed on the bed beside her and all three were quiet. When she caught her breath, the blond sat up and giggled to discover that the redhead was still wearing her black satin bra. After all this time she hadn't seen her breasts. She reached and hand around to her back and unclasped her bra while moving to a kneeling position so that she would be ready to lick the newly freed breasts. She and he each sucked on one breast while he pulled off her panties. The blond reached a hand down stroked the redhead's pussy. With delight she realized that it was soaking wet before she had even touched it. She lay back down on the bed, in almost the same position she had just been in. As she did this, she cupped her hands around the redhead's hips and pulled. The redhead moved so that she was on her knees, above the blond's mouth. Just like before, she cupped her hands around the hips and pulled them down. Just as she started to lick the redhead's pussy, she spread her legs open in front of her in an invitation. Seeing this, he got a condom, slipped it on and knelt before the blond. Her pussy was still wet with saliva. He slipped two fingers inside and played with before slowly sliding his cock inside. He slid in and out of her slowly so as not to disturb the scene that was once again unfolding in front of him. They continued this for a while, with the blond occasionally turning her head to let out a moan or a gasp.

The music continued to play in the background while all three rocked and slid and licked and moaned happily and slowly and lazily, still high. After a while the redhead felt like she was going to come. Below her the blond was digging her hands into her hips and sucking on her clit. It felt amazing, but not wanting to be selfish and come along, she gently loosened the hands around her so that she could turn around. Once she had settled into her new position, the blond continued to lick and suck her pussy. The redhead quickly felt herself about to come so she bent down, pulling her pussy up from the blonds mouth slightly. As she moved her body downwards, she gently pushed his torso up so that she could come to rest on the blond, with her head right by her pussy. Again, she settled down into this new position. While he still slowly thrust back and forth inside the blonds pussy, she rubbed her index and middle finger on the blonds pussy, on either side of his cock. The blond responded by moaning loudly and digging her fingers into the redheads back. She kept rubbing until she knew the blond was ready to come and then she knelt further, pushing her pussy down on the blonds mouth, while bringing her own mouth to rest on the blond's clit. Tilting her head sideways so as not to interfere with his slow thrusts, she reached out her tongue and licked the clit. The blond responded in turn and very quickly all three were ready to come.

12