Her Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

He stroked her breasts and ran his hands up and down her beautiful slim waist, he marveled at her gorgeous body, he stopped at her vagina and gently touched her clitoris. She was moaning, tingling exquisitely, her legs were opening and closing as he cooed in her ear and teased the little love bud.

She reached up and took his penis in her hand marvelling at it size, stroking it gently as if she had done it before, running her finger tips up from his balls along its length to the purple/ red head. He gasped in delight as she fondled him.

Then slowly as if savoring the moment, he lowered himself and pressed the head of the hard, reddened weapon against her vagina lips, she gasped and bit her lip as he gently pushed and struck some resistance.

Little moaning noises were coming from Stacie's open mouth as his cock began to open her tight little pussy up. He came down on her then and they pashed softly, his tongue inside her mouth moaning in sheer delight as he felt the warmth and wetness of her body against the head of his cock. God it had been so long since he had felt that excitement.

He pulled his mouth off her and gasped "Ooh Baby... Yes..Yes."

Then with a gentle push he was inside her. Stacie squealed as he broke her hymen, she was gasping and sobbing as she felt his manhood begin to spread and fill her. John was moaning in ecstacy, he was trying to be so gentle with his young niece. He knew now that she was so hot for him and that thought made him even harder as he slipped past the barrier and made her a woman.

Stacie lay there on his big king size bed with her legs spread wide as they made love. She moaned and sobbed in delight as she felt his hot prick sliding up inside her. She could not believe this was happening, her fantasy was coming true. She pulled her mouth off his and yelled "OOH GODD."

John withdrew his raging cock now and held it there with just the head still inside of her and waited momentarily till she became accustomed to its size. "Oooh Uncle John." she cooed as she felt it slip smoothly back inside her and marveled at how hard it felt, she felt completely filled up inside.

John's movement became quicker now as he got more urgent. He rose up over her on his knees. Grabbing her by the ankles he lifted so her feet faced the ceiling. Holding her in that position he began to fuck her with more vigor now as she squealed and moaned gasping for air in her complete ecstacy.

John held her gorgeous suntanned legs high in the air, kissing up and down her slim calves, moaning and gasping, almost cumming. He was so excited, he felt her tightness engulfing his big thick cock.

He had never fucked someone so young before.

With a grunt he sank the entire length of his eight inches into her body till only his balls were left visible.

Stacie was gasping and squealing now, her hands grasped at his torso trying to hold him back a little, but he was too excited and drove into her much quicker, his gentleness now receding as his lust for her took over.

"Oh Jesus Oh God." he panted

Stacie squealed and groaned her head rolling from once side of the pillow to the other her long blond hair spread out over it beneath her. The smell of her expensive perfume made his cock even harder inside her. He drove his cock in and out, sawing up and over her clit. She clutched at his biceps grunting and moaning as their bodies were bathed in sexual lust and carnal desire.

She lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Her cunt and that hard cock sliding in and out of it became the center of her universe now as he made love to her.

John let her legs fall back to the bed and she held them bent at the knees and her feet flat on the sheets. He knelt on hands and knees over her fucking her endlessly. He leaned down and their mouths met, muffled moans coming from both of them as they pashed and his rampant weapon slid in and out of her easily now.

John was a fuck machine as he hovered over his young teenage niece, rooting her mercilessly now.

Suddenly he almost came and slowed down. She was so fit, she had pulled her legs back and was taking him easily.

His cock shone wetly in the bedside lamp light as he withdrew and plunged again and again.

The sounds and smell of cock in cunt permeated his bedroom.

It only took about two minutes and Stacie could not take any more, with a gush and a loud scream she came, the sensations in her cunt almost overwhelmed her. She threw her head from side to side, gurgling noises coming from her open mouth as her orgasm swamped her like a tidal wave.

John was a sex machine, pounding into her over and over, every deep hard thrust sent a charge of explosive heat into her orgasm making it just keep going on for what seemed like ages to her. John had locked her legs back with his fore arms. Every time he touched her cervix she squealed.

Her body was so beautiful, sensuous that he couldn't take any more and with a groan he felt his orgasm begin, he felt it race up from his balls through his thrusting prick. He was in heaven and with a grunt he spewed his seed up into her body.

Stacie squealed as she felt the hot cum spurt jet after jet into her pussy.

It ran out of her down onto the sheets beneath them as it overflowed her cunt.

When he had finished he sank down onto her gasping from the sheer effort of their lovemaking. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered " Oh Uncle john that was beautiful." She got up and went to the shower thinking it was over for the night.

When she returned he was ready again he grabbed her as she came in and pulled her up onto her hands and knees and began to show her what it was like to be fucked dog style. He fucked her vigorously from behind as she squealed again and again.

He held onto her hanging tits squeezing the stiff nipples the way he used to do his late wife on this very bed.

He was glad that his live in house keeper was away for the weekend because she would have surely heard the sounds coming from his bedroom until the early hours of the morning.

Stacie lived with John for another year after that until she went to college in another city. They had made love endlessly over that time. He had taught her how to pleasure a man, how to suck cock, oh how she loved that. He taught her what it felt like to have a man make love to her cunt with his fingers and tongue. He even fucked her in the ass a few times and she loved that immensely.

Sadly it came to an end when she went to college, but she would always come back on those college vacations and it would always happen again even after she had found a boyfriend. But she would never forget that first time.

THE END

If you enjoyed this story write to me at my email address telling me your thoughts and inspire me to write the sequel.

1711
1711
19 Followers
12