Her, Him and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prospect of the sex with Denise, was becoming less daunting than I would have imagined it would be; but then a cocktail of booze and weed can overcome many things. The daunting aspect was that I had no idea what I should do with her. The emotional side of it was sorting itself out. I liked Denise, could see that she had a lovely body and that my husband clearly fancied her all helped. Just why Sean wanted to see me with another woman was a strong concern. That was accompanied by his refusal to answer fully whether he would want to join in.

"I don't know if I would want to or whether I would prefer just to watch the two of you two," he said very non-committal. I wanted to ask what he would do if he did join in, but I guess I was scared of the answer so I didn't.

"Are you really ok with this Christina?"

I again nodded and said that I was a little nervous. She went on. "Look if at any time you want to stop just say so and I'll piss off, ok?" The 'something else' was becoming more and more in play!

"So what's it all about with Sean?" She asked

"Who knows, male menopause perhaps" I replied as Sean and Denise laughed.

"You have a lovely house," she had said earlier and Sean, out of the blue asked if she would like to look round it adding. "Come on Christina let's show Denise round."

I realised that he had thought out the route for we got to our bedroom last. "And here Denise," he said coaxing her into the room in front of us. "Is where Christina and I have our fun and where hopefully you and her are going to."

This is it I thought, no way out now, no going back. "Why don't I get us a nice bottle of wine?" he suggested. "As you two work out the fun."

We were standing close and she said again. "You sure Christina?" very softly and throatily. This time I did reply.

"Yes Denise I am."

Sean returned with a bottle of champagne and poured us all a glass. "Here's to a fun afternoon," he toasted, raising his glass adding coyly. "May I take a couple of photos of you Denise?" Denise raised her eyebrows but the actress came out if in her and she said. "Sure," immediately striking a couple of poses.

"Why not sit on the bed Denise?" Sean suggested getting his camera and taking the focus and light readings. He took a few shots and then said very huskily. "Shall we all get er more comfortable?"

"You can put that away then," Denise said sharply, "I don't want any more taken. I don't want to see my tits in The Sun. I have my reputation to maintain you know?" She went on, but now smiling.

It hadn't really occurred to me that Sean would undress and I was taken aback when he unbuttoned his shirt and started on his trousers. Denise smiled and slid her hands behind her obviously finding the zip on her skirt and looking at me as if to encourage me to follow. I reached round my back and with very shaking hands pulled the zip of my skirt down. As she slid her ankle-length skirt down so I dropped mine to the floor and stood before her in my underwear. She was now in just her panties, a frilly thong I noticed, and bra through which her nipples, that were clearly throbbingly hard, poked very obviously. I was feeling far more relaxed than I had imagined I would.

She moved a little closer saying. "Lovely underwear Christina, Janet Regar?"

I managed. "No it's Perla," just as I saw Sean now in his boxers move over to a chair on the other side of the bed. I could see that he was already very erect.

Denise said. "Let's sit on the bed Christina." I sat beside her on the side of it. "May I?" she asked leaning behind me her hands going to my bra strap. She didn't wait for my reply presumably assuming there was no need, which there wasn't, but I felt so nervous and my heart was pounding. I felt it being undone and the cups being eased away from my breasts.

Oddly, I still didn't feel very sexually aroused well certainly not as much as I would have expected. I sat there rigid and tense extremely aware that just a few feet away my husband was reclining in a chair nearly naked watching every move. It also struck me that Denise would have seen him like before and that, of course, he had fucked her. I could not look at him, though I wasn't sure whether that was embarrassment, guilt, shame or something else. Instead, I sat there looking down at my legs. Denise was still half behind me and out of my line of vision so I did not know whether she and Sean were looking at each other and all I could see were her hands that were by my sides on the bed. It was actually fascinating to watch them as they started to move and I remember thinking 'she's going to touch me' as they, so slowly it seemed, moved upwards I closed my eyes still feeling far from fully sexually aroused, but certainly excited and intrigued by the situation.

It was only then that I suddenly wondered whether Sean and Denise were in collusion on this. 'Maybe' I thought 'this was all a set up!'

And then I felt the gentlest of touches. The softest of caresses. The most delicate brushing of her fingertips against my nipple. She ran them round my areola tantalisingly slowly energising the Montgomery bumps. She gradually moved closer and closer to the centre of each orb so that she then pressed with what was just the perfect amount of pressure. My nipples obviously reacted and as they grew so she gently squeezed them between her fingers and thumbs. Pulling on them with hardly any pressure at all she coaxed them to their most extreme hardness and on until they were at their largest, swollen erectness; they were aching so much. Now I was becoming aroused and thus, as her hands cupped each of the orbs and began to caress them gently so I gasped a couple of times.

"Ok lovely?" She whispered into my ear, her tongue licking just inside it.

The feelings were so good and so intense that I slowly forgot Sean and really that it was another woman doing this to me. In my mind she became an anonymous object and a vague figure. I forgot about hetero or bisexual, straight or gay. It was just sexual stimulation, nothing more and nothing less. I was getting excitement and pleasure from what was happening to my body; the source and gender mixture of that had become irrelevant.

There was a promise of so many sensations to come, so many different experiences and so many thrills for me. Nothing was said. I suppose it wasn't necessary. Denise continued arousing me for ages. She was so patient and considerate, taking her time, relaxing me, priming me, getting me ready I suppose. From a 'having sex with another women' point of view that was not necessary. I was ready for that, I had been for days I now realised. So the physical aspects were not really a concern to me, although they seemed to be to Denise. It was more my emotional reactions that were of concern to me. I couldn't help thinking: just why Sean was putting me through it, what did it say about our marriage and our sex life, both of which I knew were not as good as they had been in the past? Was this the start of something as the photography had been? Would it lead to him suggesting that we have more threesomes? Would it prompt me to go with other women when he wasn't around and first and foremost in my mind would it end up with me having an affair or affairs with a man, or a woman?

Denise's hand continuing to caress my breasts sending the most delicious feelings through me, brought my thinking back to the here and now. Her other hand was running up and down my back, brushing through my hair, caressing the back of my neck and reaching round me to softly touch my eyelids, my cheeks and my lips. I could feel her boobs pressing into my arm and my back, her hair rustling against my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and feel her warm breath on my ear. I lost all recognition of Sean being there and of my concern at doing this; I let myself become totally into what she was doing.

I felt her pulling me backwards. She lay me on the bed my legs over the edge. She sat beside me forcing my arm around her so that the edge of my hand was against her hip. She looked down at me a look of such care and tenderness on her face and held my gaze as she took my breast in her hand again. She smiled as she saw the look of pleasure run across my face and she pinched the nipple, a little harder knowing from her own experiences that was exactly what I wanted. Her fingers started flittering around my body. They ran all around my breasts, under them and across them before sliding slowly down to and round my waist. Touching my naval and squeezing gently on my hips. I felt as though I was in heaven.

Denise was leaning over me with her full breasts dangling down towards my face. From that angle, they looked even bigger and fuller than they were. Her nipples were darker, but not as round as mine and they were very bloated. Her long, dark hair falling onto her breasts and framing her face made her look much prettier than I had reckoned her to be. She had a slight smile on her face and her eyes were half closed as her hand slid slowly and softly even further down my body. Ever moving, albeit slowly, she traced her fingers across my tummy and let them slip just inside the elastic of my panties. They moved away again and ran over my chest before returning and going even further downwards. As her other hand stroked my hair and my face, they ran outside my panties to where my pubic hairs begin

I was now becoming very excited and was extremely aroused for she had been doing this for what must have been twenty minutes or so. Her hands were so knowing, gentle and arousing that their movements totally consumed my thoughts. Where they were, where they'd been and where they were going was all I could focus upon. I forgot the girl on girl thing, I forgot Sean, I forgot my reservations and doubts, my marriage vows and desire to be faithful. All that seemed important, no crucial, were those wondrous fingers, those marvellous touches, those so stimulating caresses. I found that my hand which had been resting against her hip was now stroking her skin which was so wonderfully soft, almost like silk.

Hers went further down and flittered up and down my thighs on the inner fleshy part, the most sensitive part. She knew exactly what to do, what I wanted her to do and what would pleasure and further arouse me. They would slide upwards until I was full of anticipation, but only to move away just before they reached my panties. The panties that I knew were totally see-through. That would show her my pubes and the outline of my lips. The panties that were now soaked.

My head was lying back so I couldn't see what she was doing or what she was about to do. So, when her fingers so lightly brushed across my mound merely, but so sensationally, softly touching me right where my lips join at the front, my entire body bucked like a horse. With no hesitation or fumbling like most men, the tip of her finger had immediately found the protuberance of my clitoris. She didn't rub it or pinch it. She didn't press down on it. No, her knowing fingers brushed across the tip of it sending shivers of such pleasure through me that I felt my bottom rise off the bed. Then they were gone, but they came back and then went again.

She knew exactly what to do and when to do it. What would excite and arouse me. Exactly what my body and mind needed to make me respond to her and to take me to ever increasing levels of amazing pleasure. And I was responding. Not dramatically, not very energetically and not, really, all that evidently but my hand had slid down inside the back of her panties and I was stroking and gripping the swell of flesh on her hip just above her taught bottom.

She again ran the tips of those wonderful fingers up and down my thighs this time though not stopping. No this time, they slid into my groin and along it. They slipped inside the elastic of my panties around my legs. This time they touched and slithered along the now engorged lips that were probably so evident through the sheer net of my panties. They returned to above my groin and ran across my tummy. Now uninhibited, now assured of their welcome and now encouraged by my reactions they pushed their way inside my panties searching downwards for my wetness, Several times they went so near that my body stiffened with the anticipation, but each time they stopped. 'Would she ever touch me there?' I thought. 'Is this just a tease?' I wondered suddenly realising that with all my being the thing in the world that I most wanted at that moment was for those fingers not to stop. For them to keep going, to plunder me and stroke me there. Yes what I think I wanted more than anything else was for Denise to shove her fingers right up my cunt.

When at last they did I just simply erupted with sensations. I heard several deep grunts come out of my mouth. My eyes closed tightly and I gritted my teeth as I felt her hand cup my mound her fingers snuggling tightly between my legs right on and slightly inside my lips. I came immediately; strongly and so gushingly. I knew that I made a noise. I knew that my body writhed and bucked and I knew that I cried out something, but what it was I have no idea. It seemed to go on and on as though it would be endless. With her other arm she cuddled me to her chest as she comforted me through the final throes of this awesome orgasm. My face was pressed against her breast, one hand was in her lap the other around her waist as those magical fingers just went on and on giving me new sensation after new sensation.

I lie in her arms for what seemed an age, the occasional sob escaping from my lips, as she stroked and consoled me telling me how much she had enjoyed it and asking whether I had. She edged her hardened nipple towards my lips. She was asking if I wanted it, offering it to me, inviting me to love her breast. My mouth involuntarily opened. She pushed forward and suddenly her big nipple was in my mouth and between my lips. I bit it gently then sucked it like a baby would their mother. I had forgotten everything other than the marvellous orgasm she had given me until I heard Sean say.

"Well I loved it, you were both marvellous."

Denise looked at him and said. "Pleased you liked it, have a good wank did you?"

He shot back. "No but I would have liked to,"

She replied. "Well you should have we wouldn't have noticed would we Christina?"

Looking at him I saw a combination of lust and love on his face and I didn't know what to think. Debased and demeaned that he had persuaded me to do this or pleased that he had insisted.

"Fuck it," I heard him saying. "The champagne's finished I'll get some more."

"Well Christina" Denise said softly brushing my blonde, shoulder-length hair away from my eyes. "You did enjoy it didn't you?"

I looked at her and smiled and said, "Yes Denise it was lovely, thank you."

She kissed me. Not passionately and not deeply. Just a brushing of our lips together, but enough to make my pulse start racing again. "Oh shit," I said.

"What's the matter?" she asked. I smiled and said, "I think I may have enjoyed it a little too much."

Sean poured us champagne and we all sat on the bed drinking it as he went on about how fantastic it had been and how exciting he'd found it. The bulge in his boxers was very obvious and Denise after looking at it murmured smiling. "Yes we can see that Sean, very clearly."

I knew then that he wanted to join in. That he wanted sex with one or both of us. I looked at Denise and realised that she was thinking the same thing, but neither of us said anything.

Denise and I had moved to laying on the bed alongside each other our heads on the pillows. Still both in our panties, our arms were touching and she was running her toe up and down my calf. We looked at each other and she bent forward and brushed her lips across mine again.

Sean said very hoarsely. "Is there an encore on its way?"

For an answer, Denise kissed me fully on the lips and I did not object. In fact I kissed her back. She was a magnificent kisser but then I should have expected that for she had been so marvellous a lover earlier.

After licking all round my opened lips she would mould hers to mine and kiss me open mouthed for ages. Her tongue touched mine and licked my gums and teeth. She sucked strongly on first my bottom and then upper lip and then kissed me all over my face. My chin, my neck, my cheeks, my forehead and then, most magically, my eyelids. Always though returning to my mouth we kissed and kissed for so long it could have been an hour for all I knew. In many ways, strangely, this long bout of kissing and embracing was far more intimate, erotic even, than the more overtly sexual experience I had just gone through with her. Although her touching of my breasts and slowly bringing me to that shattering orgasm had demanded a physical commitment from me this laying in each other's arms our mouths glued together asked for something more and that was an emotional commitment as well. I found myself very willingly, almost avidly making that commitment.

Far more aware now of my surroundings I could see Sean and could watch him avidly taking in every single thing we did. My feelings there changed as well. Neither of us paid any attention or spoke to him at all but we were both aware of his presence and I'm sure that she as well as I was, to an extent, 'playing to that gallery' of my husband and a man she admitted to fancying. What I couldn't work out in my sex addled mind was whether either, Denise or I wanted him to join in?

As she kissed me so her hands touched and stroked, caressed and squeezed me all over body and now without the worry of my reticence.

Now, enthusiastically I returned her kisses and caresses.

I ran my hands through her fine hair, I touched her face, her eyes, her cheeks. I stroked and cupped her breasts and ran my hands, lovingly, up and down her back. I became less inhibited and more enquiring and adventurous. It occurred to me as I lay in her arms returning embrace with embrace and caress with caress that I was a quick learner. I smiled as I recalled and agreed with Denise's earlier phrase 'like a duck to water' and wondered if this was a latent aspect of my sexuality.

Her hand once more found my mound and she was caressing me there. Mine was around her, inside the waist-band of her thong stroking the lovely roundness of the taught cheeks of her bottom. She removed her mouth from mine and looked me in the eye as her hand tugged at the elastic of my panties pulling them down my tummy a little. Smiling she murmured, "I don't think we need these anymore do we Christina?"

It really is a very significant moment in any lovemaking when a woman's knickers are removed. Irrespective of what has gone on before and how little of her they cover the physical exposing of her most womanly of places by their removal represents a quantum leap in the relationship and the emotional commitment to it. It makes her totally available, it opens her up and it signifies her acceptance that she is to be penetrated, in one way or another, by her lover. Thus, as Denise said that to me I momentarily panicked. I realised how far I had gone with her both physically and emotionally. I also realised that she was now asking me to go even further. Up to now, in my rather pathetic self-justification thinking, I had been doing this because Sean had persuaded me. I could justify it as it would help perk up his and my sex life and thus, refresh our marriage. The sexual excitement and gratification she had given me was not selfish, but was for a 'greater good!' However, to me the removal of my panties for her was a willing sacrifice. That was for me and me alone. It was a sign that I was going beyond what he had set out for me to do.

I croaked. "No we don't" as I raised my bottom looking deeply into her eyes as she peeled the flimsy 'last barrier' from me. Quickly she slid hers off as well